• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol i kno of tthose u names is soup he looks like jesus right?? with the hair nd everything o nd he tap infinited siebrek in his bash at the cards shop :0

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
i called ceaser nd he said hes not going becuz its his dads b-day lol but andres is still goin lol rexx u cnt take his money sry lol

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol i kno all the other tourneys i invited him 2 he was scared. like mavs tourney i tld him 2 go but he said noooo im gettin my Wii 2day and im gnna ply it till sundown fckin pu$$y lol he says hes 2 good 2 sho his skills nd chit he thinks hes the best cfal in state lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So as long as he cannot be proven wrong, obviously it must be true. I see his logic, and I cry because of it.
Theres a word we have for people like that.

N00Bs

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol i was one of dem. my first tourney was at the shop and i said: wow look at all these people they think there good look at all these nerds lol and i thot high of myself and wen the doors openend i plyed one match vs sighrax and got my *** wuped and i learned a lesson lol so ya im over that i used samus lol

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol this isnt an exam i cud type however i feel like typin lol o nd nick my falco will beat ur falcos *** now :0

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
thats too bad that i wont be able to massacre cesar's falcon wit mine, and he was sooo wanting to play me ...hmmm... soldier ask andres if he wants to MM me? 10$?:)

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol kk i will he will probably say no >_< scared lol but theres hope becuz HES A RICH MOTHA****A lol ok ill ask him yo nafix so how bout our MM ??? 3 bcks ??

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol eric i kno ur bro doesnt play falco but he beat me at mavs tourney a while back and i was pretty mad lol and i dont think u can beat me that badly ill at lease get 2 - 3 stock from me seibrek barley 2 stocked me with his zelda/sheik & gannon << ??? and i was warming up my falco so ya lets see only 3 more days until u get ur *** pwned by the new and improved falco lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Abe, for the record, that was the first night in my life I was even seriously trying to play gannon, so saying you just barely got two stocked may not be the best thing to gloat about.

Beat my sheik, then we'll talk.

*EDIT*
Abe, don't double post like that in the same minute, just click the edit button like I just did.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
lol eric i kno ur bro doesnt play falco but he beat me at mavs tourney a while back and i was pretty mad lol and i dont think u can beat me that badly ill at lease get 2 - 3 stock from me seibrek barley 2 stocked me with his zelda/sheik & gannon << ??? and i was warming up my falco so ya lets see only 3 more days until u get ur *** pwned by the new and improved falco lol

I LIKE WAFFLES DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ganon? Now i can own you with my uber fox. Maybe you could say you can beat his marth or link. That would be an accomplishment, sorta. ^_^:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ::

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol how do i kno thats ur first night plyin gannon lol it was pretty good btw i wana ply ur sheik again i think i can beat it lol

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol eric i dnt think ull touch me with ur fox even tho i havent seen ur fox but u gtta see my falco im like crazy!! still gtta wrk on my backwars waveshine tho lol ya ill MM u eric 2 bcks or somtin lol Fox Vs My Falco

lol ill lose to justins marth or link i h8 those two and wtf seibrek u beat his samus with ur gannon lol rofl

Risu

Smash Apprentice
bad news i hate to even mention makes me wanna pull my hair out one strand at a time and inflict more pain uponmyself, i am most likely not going... >.> financial problems suck *** v.v

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wow...Last minute cancellations suck...I guess I'll take you guys off of the, already, short list.

Oh, and Don, $10 MM Falco ditto if you'r eso confident. :-P

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Here are the MM I'm doing for this tournament:
Miamisoldier 3 $
Nick Riddle 10
Esam 10
Seibrik 20
If anyone else wants to MM or MM for more, I still have some money I can spend.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
The ditto between soldier and riddle will be pretty interesting to watch. considering the fact that riddle's falco is like his 5th character and soldier's primary :chuckle:

lol Seibrik i guess u dont need me to be ur loud announcer now dat we've got Doodah going

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
put me as a maybe, considering that scruffy is going. if hes nice enough to take me, then i might be able to go, but i dont know if ihave enough cash for both this and momaid, not to mention that this is kinda far

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im so happy all these people r commin last minute. Risu sry 2 hear you cant come... Nafix, I wanna warm up in friendlies b4 our big 20 buck MM.

C ya'all there. :)

Top Bottom