• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the Smash Bash(1/4/07)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
*URGENT*-somewhat...-

Is it possible for someone to bring a cable connection wire for the Gamecube!?
The wire you twist on the back of a tv.

If so, I should be able to bring a second little TV. This is only so urgent because of Risu's sudden change of mind, no worries Risu.

Also, I will be looking for another cube. Pretty much, if you have a TV, a Cube, Wires, or even just a copy of smash that you may think would help, bring it!

Anything and everything will be appreciated at this point. I want to make sure this goes by as smoothly as possible.

Thanks to all in advance.

*EDIT*

*UPDATE*

There is fastfood around the corner pretty much, McD's, BK, Wendy's, KFC and so on are all right on Hallandale Blvd 2 blocks away from the venue. We do ask, however, that if you eat anything, do not bring garbage inside, there will be large garbage cans outside you can throw it all away in.

There's an 80% chance that cans of soda will be sold for 50 cents, cold, from the fridge. Again, empty cans go in the pales outside. I would make any special requests for brands now, if there's enough of 'em for something specific, we may get it.

Right now we're sticken with Coke, Sprite, and maybe orange soda or something. We'll see.

Peace.

Peace.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Esam, alot of times you don't mean it, but that never stops you from saying it. Just, try to do the thinking you do after you say something, before you say it. It will prevent alot of future misunderstandings.

So, official drinks available are:
1.Pepsi
2.Sunkist
3.Cierra Myst
4.Brisk

Hope you all enjoy.

kidprecision

Smash Apprentice
I think im going to this.

i wont be able to stay for singles though ]: need to go to work....

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
I never agreed to money matching him. Didn't mean to sound so mean or cocky. Sorry Doodah. 12 hours and counting.
Money Match $20 in getting women numbers. little **** cheated me! If we play I want you to try that stupid move with A with IC. you wont catch me. If I win I will hit you upside your head with your fingers and bully you for your lunch money. Yes, Im stuping to your level you dwarf. Tomorrow you dine in Hell.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Money Match $20 in getting women numbers. little **** cheated me! If we play I want you to try that stupid move with A with IC. you wont catch me. If I win I will hit you upside your head with your fingers and bully you for your lunch money. Yes, Im stuping to your level you dwarf. Tomorrow you dine in Hell.
..............*mew*

o_o!

sorry, i just **** a kitten.

that is perhaps the most amazing string of letters, punctuation, and spaces I have ever had the pleasure to view.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Singles is going to start soon. Everyone who is not here better hurry up if you want to partake in it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Results.

1 Noucles
2 Lambchops
3 Green Mario
4 Sighrax
5 Johnny
5 RedFox
7 DooDah
7 Nafix
9 ESAM
9 Seibrik
9 Nicholas.RIddle
9 N2K6
13 Rexx
13 GreyFox
13 Kou
13 McScruff

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The funniest thing im taking from this tourny, is that me, nickriddle, and Esam all tied.

Go our crew... Next time we have to tie for first.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
omg omg omg

I FINALLY BEAT DOODAH YOU GUYS

yet i still suck vs space animals

and johnny gimped me so hard in winners ;_;

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Nobody has shoutouts yet.

SHOUTOUTS

Me: Stop suiciding against noucles.
Noucles: Beastly dude, gratz on 1st place in singles and 2nd place in teams.
Chops: Still as beast as ever. Gratz on 2nd place in both teams and singles. Need to start beating your bro.
Sighrax: Nice few sets we had. So close to beating you with fox on poke. Both had 1 stock and 100+ damage. I gayed you so bad in pools. Your g&w is way to good. Scary.
Xif: You shouldve stayed. Gratz for first on teams.
Green Mario: Nice **** as always. 3rd in singles and 1st in doubles. Good job dude.
Rexx: Good for your first tournament, sort of. You had fun though. DON'T QUIT FALCON!
Beef Butcher: Too bad you got eliminated in pools. Hope I see you again.
Johnny: SOOO BROKEN. But i am still your counter. No marth can beat me yet. Now i want to play ken ^_^.
N2K6: You were acting more childlishly than me. And you said i would dine in hell, it was actually nice because i used your money. Too....Many....Hate....Matches.
Thats it for now. This was quite a successful tournament, even though there were only 3 working TVs.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Wish i could of stayed but couldnt ;_; only regret i have is the fact i didnt eliminate anyone from the tourny before i left. Oh and Green Mario was sandbagging he was like "Man, i cant get first in teams and then in singles too...i dont need that many hookers tonight" so he went easy.

Noucsssss good to have you back and when you are back you win see you should stay here who needs something like and education anyway.

Lambnaaaaa <3

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Saybrick, why did you tell everyone you beat me every tourney?

This was the 1st time I've ever played you in tourney(which I completely destroyed you) and all of our MM(controller matches) I won too.

Just wondering cuz If you would have beat me then I wouldn;t have said anything. :)

Top Bottom