Toad/Captain Toad for Smash, Toad Brigade Assemble!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Wait though... what was the relevance of the tweet to a Captain Toad 2? I'd be quite happy to see that game get a sequel. Toad aside, it was an incredibly unique game.
On the tweet's thread several games have been mentioned that apparently were meant to release both this year and next but been delayed due to COVID.

Amongst them there was:
  • Captain Toad sequel
  • New Donkey Kong game
  • A 2D Metroid title
  • A new Pikmin title(no mention if 4 or another spinoff like Hey Pikmin)
  • New Kirby title(they're annual so this isn't a surprise)
  • Warioware
  • Wario Land Shake It Port
  • Pokémon Gen 4 remakes
  • A sequel to Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
  • Style Boutique remake
  • Apparently more titles were planned to get the Fire Emblem & Shadow Dragon NES translation treatment with Ayumi 's game in the works.
Again, it's just rumours but he did correctly leak some things about Pikmin 3 Deluxe, the 3D All Stars collection and I believe 3D World's port. Don't quote me but I believe he also leaked Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE's port.

But take it with a pinch of salt though as it does sound a little too good to be true.

GoodGrief741

Smash Hero
On the tweet's thread several games have been mentioned that apparently were meant to release both this year and next but been delayed due to COVID.

Amongst them there was:
  • Captain Toad sequel
  • New Donkey Kong game
  • A 2D Metroid title
  • Warioware
  • Pokémon Gen 4 remakes
  • Style Boutique remake
  • Apparently more titles were planned to get the Fire Emblem & Shadow Dragon NES translation treatment with Ayumi 's game in the works.
Again, it's just rumours but he did correctly leak some things about Pikmin 3 Deluxe, the 3D All Stars collection and I believe 3D World's port. Don't quote me but I believe he also leaked Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE's port.

But take it with a pinch of salt though as it does sound a little too good to be true.
I think the Famicom Detective localization is probably referring to the new remake that's coming out soon, and not a rerelease of the original game like Fire Emblem.

fogbadge

Smash Legend

Amongst them there was:
  • Captain Toad sequel
  • New Donkey Kong game
  • A 2D Metroid title
  • Warioware
  • Pokémon Gen 4 remakes
  • Style Boutique remake

that reads like those leaked lists we get before every e3

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
Writing Team
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

Amongst them there was:
  • Captain Toad sequel
  • New Donkey Kong game
  • A 2D Metroid title
  • Warioware
  • Pokémon Gen 4 remakes
  • Style Boutique remake

Ah, thanks.
That sounds like titles that, for the most part, already seemed likely, so I'm pretty weary.
But I'd enjoy it.

Top Bottom