• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To anyone with FAST1 videos

Ruuku

Smash Lord
From a PM from Mew2King:

Mew2King said:
hey if you don't mind can you please not upload any more of the fast1 vids with me in it, i don't want anyone to see how i play. if you know anyone else who has the vids can you please tell them that too. Thanks.
Please refrain from uploading FAST1 videos showing Mew2King's game play.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Seriously.

That seems like a cop-out to me. he doesn't want people learning how to get better?

Really?

If people are going to copy yer fighting style that means yer doing something right.

Might as well take that as a compliment.

Asking to remove all vidoes of yer performance just makes him sound like a whiney lil *****.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol at m2k

and

lol at ruuku for trying to be his little assistant

but most of all lol at trying to keep brawl tricks a secret

Ruuku

Smash Lord
The funny thing is that m2k thought I was the one uploading the videos. I wasn't even at FAST1... O_o

lol at m2k

and

lol at ruuku for trying to be his little assistant

but most of all lol at trying to keep brawl tricks a secret
I'm going to assume that this was a joke.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Ruuku, you must have some kind of affinity with other homosexual men to have post this...

Mew2King is not holding it down with this, but he's an alright guy... Chops needs videos so he can learn2rape in Brawl! :grrr:
I guess people are right when they say that it is difficult to detect sarcasm online... But if Nevertheless, I strongly suggest that you don't call me homosexual and say that I must have some kind of affinity for them. You don't know me.

Also, just so you know, m2k is aware of me posting this thread since I told him that I would do so. I have nothing against him. I'm just passing out the message the most efficient way possible. It isn't my fault if the situation happens to be funny.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
truth and nothing but the truth... but seriously... afro once said don't put crap up with him on youtube, at least he admit it and was cool with it to put stuff up on youtube

but seriously... i think it's a bunch of egotistical bs. it's like protecting your e-peen...
iMA force afro to record himself in tourney and man up cuz I need em badly. if he doesnt want to be recorded we gonna gonna have to fight for it now. im being dead serious I need VIDS.

SO MAN UP AFRO

they better put up those m2k vids too.

nevershootme

Smash Master
iMA force afro to record himself in tourney and man up cuz I need em badly. if he doesnt want to be recorded we gonna gonna have to fight for it now. im being dead serious I need VIDS.

SO MAN UP AFRO

they better put up those m2k vids too.
he already man up to me on aim. so i can upload them freely... only that i'm too lazy at the moment since i have school to care about

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
wow wtf, first off I PMd you because i thought you were the one with the vids, and then you said you'd make a post and I was like okay I guess.. i thought you were going to make a POST, not a THREAD about it. Close this please. I don't even care that much it's just a PREFERENCE to me.

I help people, but I don't want them to copy me.

Frames

DI
m2k boss magnet has the vids, they're on her youtube account "youtube.com/user/mobiusmaster" you can ask her if it's really a problem

Ruuku

Smash Lord
wow wtf, first off I PMd you because i thought you were the one with the vids, and then you said you'd make a post and I was like okay I guess.. i thought you were going to make a POST, not a THREAD about it. Close this please. I don't even care that much it's just a PREFERENCE to me.
I clearly said I was going to make a thread about it. And you said go ahead. It was the most efficient way to do it since multiple people may have footage. Then I even told you who may have videos of you playing. I believe I mentioned bossmagnet and rexx. I'm pretty sure I've also seen footage on random people's Youtube accounts, that were present at FAST. If there was an issue with posting a thread, then you could have said it. Also, there's nothing wrong with you not wanting people to see your gameplay. As XIF said, "if showing videos online is the only thing keeping m2k at the top, its a flimsy regime indeed".

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I read the first post and knew how the rest would turn out. It's funny, though.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol I hope the popnlocking and stuff is added to the fast1 vids collections :chuckle:.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This logic of "People watching my videos and copying my style" is really dumb. Even if people do learn how to play like you, they'll never play the same exact way. There are so many situational moves for the right time in the right predicament that the factorial chance of someone playing precisely the same way you do and actually placing the same and competing with you in skill is very rare. I hope you just don't want people to copy your style for it's looks and not because you're afraid that that 1/100000000000000 chance someone will actually study your style 24/7 to be exactly like you, which I'm pretty sure will never happen. It's also pretty upsetting that you can actually ask people to take videos out of you in them while some have up to three other people in them as well that may want those videos up for studying their own styles and learning from the videos.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
call me crazy but i would assume that if m2k wanted a thread, he'd have done it himself

you can't triple stamp a double stamp

Top Bottom