• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Too bad that has nothing to do with metagame. =/

Cringe_IF

Smash Rookie
Too bad that has nothing to do with metagame. =/
Are you saying his match-ups haven't really improved? Its hard to tell if you're judging his ability as a character or just saying he hasn't learned anything different to contribute to improving said match-ups.

Hello, by the way. =)

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Well this is news to me. Good news. I wasn't aware that anyone (apart from me in friendlies) had ever used it, like at all. I'd say the hardest part about the safe spike is actually remembering to use it XD.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I think I cant post it in ankoku's thread :S thanx to the single elimination (which sucked and is not standard in PR's ruleset FYI). But it wasnt a smashpr tournament so yeah :/. Still, a win is a win I guess >_>.

I would tell you if I recognized his name >_>. They aren't the only top players in PR though, although they are the 3 best ones IMO.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wow Fox and TL boards, think you can handle it? :)

How does the whole Mod thing work anyways, do you just wake up and find out you're a Mod whether you wanted to be or not. Once you are a Mod do you apply for boards or do the superiors give you a board and you have to take it? ^^

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You get asked to be one is pretty much how it goes, I guess.

Well... we need more than one person to keep the TL boards alive.

There are still things to contribute. We can finish the Frame Data thread. I know Sheikant would love it if we could contribute to the Match ups. We still need a guide, since we're one of the few boards without a definite guide. We're still waiting for a Useful Links thread.... There are things to do here, there's just nobody contributing.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I can redo my guide, using it as the structure, but make it better with more imput.
Also pics
I'll be willing to post here...
But...as I guess everyone knows...I have disliked Sasuke the member for a LONG time. Hopefully I feel different towards Sasuke the mod?...

*waits as this post gets infracted*
lol
but not really at all

put the useful links directory and the guide in one thread,
IMO that seems like a good idea
No. They are two different things that should be seperate. We could link the guide to the Useful Links however.

And I don't think we need a grab thread. If we have a guide, then we can just add on to the grab section.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is a social thread. Go ahead and have fun.

Just follow SWF rules.

Top Bottom