• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Dont u guys just HATE overprotective parents? I sure as hell do! They wont let me travel to pound ugh :X. I wanna screeeeam and live on my own!!!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My mom won't drive me to tournaments more then 15 minutes away WITHOUT using the freeway.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Sigh. I guess Ill be stuck in PR still. All the other top PR players are going except for me. Everyone wants me to go. Heck, Excel_zero wants to lend me money for the plane ticket. But my parents say no. :( I feel soooo ugh.

Please change the title to: Sheikant cant go to pound because of his parents. Also, double post so someone can infract me kthanx.

Santi

Smash Lord
change the title to Santi came on smashboards for 15 minutes to blow the toon link main kisses

Santi

Smash Lord
my work here is done

*tears of joy*

may all your arrows hit and your dairs spike

best regards,
-Santi

Yay I got an indirect internet kiss from Santi!!!!

lolhomo

Edit: Poor Sheikant.... it's the second time that I can recall that you wanted to go to a big tournament and now you cant.... don't worry, Santi gave you a kiss, so everything should be better!!!

morelolhomo

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha, sneak to pound hyro and i'll love you even more. And i'll teach you how to do my aproaching dair trick loll

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Sheikant, Ask you parents if you can go to Pound topless.

If they "No" make the assumption they were saying No about you going topless, it's their fault they weren't specific.

A lot of guys from PR are going to Pound 4 too, including Excel_Zero and Ling Ling. That'll be epic. I don't know Sheikant's parents, but I bet if he just sat down and explained everything in detail to them, he'd probably go. If all fails however, he could pull of a PhantomX and fly to Hawaii. I mean Maryland. >_>

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Its impossible to reason with such hardheaded people. Trust me Ive tried EVERYTHING! Some things in life arent possible I guess. Im a fairly optimistic person but man. :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Its impossible to reason with such hardheaded people. Trust me Ive tried EVERYTHING! Some things in life arent possible I guess. Im a fairly optimistic person but man. :(
Say your going to a friends house for like a long time. Or a trip to the other side of PR for a 3 days tournament. But just go to maryland xD

Say your going to TWiNK's house for like a long time. Or a trip to the other side of PR for a 3 days tournament at TWiNK's house. But just go to maryland xD
You can blame everything on me if you want. :) Just promise me that your parents won't travel to Trujillo Alto and stab me in my sleep.:bee:

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
What's goin on Toon Link boards?

(I feel like an idiot for bringing this to the wrong thread before lol)

but yeah what's up? I recently picked up TL because he's too fun.

So let's be fwends

What's goin on Toon Link boards?

(I feel like an idiot for bringing this to the wrong thread before lol)

but yeah what's up? I recently picked up TL because he's too fun.

So let's be fwends
Toon Link IS too much fun. :)

Welcome aboard!

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Not yet. You'll hear about it when it is, but it probably won't even be out today. We'll see.

The plan was to do a really good video the first time. We had discussed if a temporary vid should be made just to show what it looks like and so on, but it was agreed upon to just put it off for a bit longer in order to do a good job of it.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's not just at 0%, it's at any percent (which includes 0%) on any stage.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
How many of you Tinks are going to P4?
If there are enough of you, I might consider going so I can finally show you guys my Tink, and not from dumb youtube videos...

Top Bottom