• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bombs are our biggest help in most MUs, but if you're going to go bomb crazy, you have to at least know how to use them properly. You have to learn how to use them defensively and offensively, learn how to implement bombs with your other projectiles for projectile setups, and how you can use bombs for other random gimmicks. There are many ways to use bombs, and many things you have to keep up with as well since you want to be able to use bombs as safely as possible.

I'm keeping this short since I have to go, but if you have any questions, you can ask here or in our Inquiry thread, which is a sticky. Welcome to the TL boards.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Call up every toonlink I know
Tell 'em it's time to go
Me and hyro in the 6-4 sittin real low
Bout to zair to da riverside
Put that quiver to da side ain't no need for dairin guys
Stay alive, campin high

NH Cody

Smash Champion
TL boards sugg. we not dabes
Nah we're definitely da bes.

If you don't liiike it, you can GIIIIIT OOOOUUUT!

...lol does anyone get the reference..?

I'm not betraying the Olimars, it's just that I enjoy playing everyone except Sonic. I hate that ****ing hedgehog...
:glare:

:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:
Call up every toonlink I know
Tell 'em it's time to go
Me and hyro in the 6-4 sittin real low
Bout to zair to da riverside
Put that quiver to da side ain't no need for dairin guys
Stay alive, campin high
:laugh:
So whose is going to pound 5?
Maybe me...

no guarantees though

it's expensive

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I won't ever understand why anybody likes anything about Sonic. There's not a single thing I like about Sonic and there isn't anything I hate more than Sonic.

Lobos

Smash Master

Maybe me...

no guarantees though

it's expensive

The entry fee? travel expenses? overall everything?

This will be the biggest tournament of the year not to mention its 24/7. I've been to each pound and its always been better after each one.

Top Bottom