• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
how to spike with Nairs.
What.

Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to watch it once I fly back to the middle of nowhere in a months time.

By the way am I the only person here who has only just now heard of AvengedHeart?

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
In the last 3 month we had like 2 tourneys in a row, but before that I'm pretty sure that more than 6 month passed with us having a tourney. But yeah we are finally getting more action this days ^.^

Ps. are you planning on going to the one this 19?

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
My tourneys rides have always been Slain or Rekros, already asked Rekros and he told me no. Need to ask Slain later but since I have a to play at a show that night I don't know if I should go.

I will ask if he can give you a ride to if he is going. (he may read this before I ask him)

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
My tourneys rides have always been Slain or Rekros, already asked Rekros and he told me no. Need to ask Slain later but since I have a to play at a show that night I don't know if I should go.

I will ask if he can give you a ride to if he is going. (he may read this before I ask him)
inb4youaskmeforride

:awesome:

Meh, I wasn't even aware, Boricua gaming... haven't been to that page in about 3 weeks.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
It's not even that I just thought it was funny that lobos thought that going to tourneys once a month is basically like retiring
Lol i guess the whole Utah scene is retirees

Lobos

Smash Master
It's not even that I just thought it was funny that lobos thought that going to tourneys once a month is basically like retiring
Lol i guess the whole Utah scene is retirees
no I don't plan on going to any more tourneys or keeping up with the scene that much is what I mean by retiring lol

this region has had 3 tournaments 3 weeks in a row now :awesome:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
So Lobos

you consider one tourney a month not enough?

:glare:

:glare::glare::glare:

you've gotta be kidding me lol. Be thankful your state has tournaments at so many times and places that you can find ones to attend at the place of your convenience, and at the time of your convenience. -_-

Lobos

Smash Master
So Lobos

you consider one tourney a month not enough?

:glare::glare::glare:

you've gotta be kidding me lol. Be thankful your state has tournaments at so many times and places that you can find ones to attend at the place of your convenience, and at the time of your convenience. -_-
I never said it wasn't enough......I just don't really play brawl that much anymore :awesome:

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
I remember when I used to lurk this forum a lot and it was interesting, now that I start posting, there are like 2 or 3 post a day v.v

Top Bottom