• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u dont have to PS to be good. its just one of those things that will help u out alot in the long run. I cant PS consistently and i dont try to. it just happens

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Guys, is it impossible to be good at this game without being able to powershield everything? It's impossible for me to do it consistently lol
Powershielding's pretty easy, and very useful. I don't know what TL would do after powershielding something (nair comes to mind?) but I know that with Fox you can powershield and punish lots of moves with Upsmash :bee:

Maybe practice powershielding against computers, or ... something.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
man so Lobos i just started watching Darker Than Black and i love it soooo much

That TL was pure aggression though. He barely even camped. When he was waiting for Marth to get back on stage, he didn't even pull out a bomb to prepare himself or anything. :/

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Still a pretty good Toon Link, would've been close if it weren't for that early UpB death

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
No Man's Land R5 - Lille, France
Loser's Finals - Best of 5

lol, cause that means is not a tourney match at all.

Even after rushing a lot, he played really nice.
:awesome: :troll:

P.s. I never saw the video, mind opened the link. Cause I'm sure he doesn't play like this TL, and imo this TL is the best one out there. Only one capable of accomplishing anything at least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

It was a match of AvengedHeart, the Cuban TL that doesn't drop matches, ****** this one MK in WF.

It was a class act really, you should've seen it. :ohwell:

Top Bottom