• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The only time I've heard your name is when you've been a complete ******* to someone. So the only time I've heard your name is you crying over a game, which I'd rather be Quest in that matter.
Thanks. I'm proud of being an *******. :D

But yeah, Sorry that I can accomplish things in this game and win tons of money and you and the nobody can't. :(

You guys should make a crew called Organization XIII and find 11 other nobodies!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

But yeah, Sorry that I can accomplish things in this game and win tons of money and you and the nobody can't. :(

You guys should make a crew called Organization XIII and find 11 other nobodies!
I'm pretty sure I place in the game I play, Melee.

God your worse than cheese.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ew North Carolina, free as **** lmao. And sucks that Cheese can make a better name for himself than you can even if it's negative :( or someone "worse than cheese" rofl.

I'll let you be so have fun playing your dead game.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
There's that annoying little mouse again, crying his eyes out...

I swear, someone ought to step on that little rat at the next big tourney!

And sucks that Cheese can make a better name for himself than you can even if it's negative :( or someone "worse than cheese" rofl.
You're SUCH a dumb *** LOL WHAT PERSON WITH EVEN HALF A BRAIN WOULD BE SO STUPID AS TO LOOK FOR ATTENTION EVEN WHEN IT'S NEGATIVE? stupid attention-seeking *******

NearZzz

Smash Lord

WOW. that was an amazing KH reference/insult.

Ksizzle goin hard as ****.

napZzz

Smash Hero
sounds to me like bad smash players are butthurt by his comment and are disagreeing with him just because of it

yes smith, me near and rei found it ****ing hilarious

napZzz

Smash Hero
but twinkies known for being a mod thats not too sure of whats right and wrong and who often ruins things

NearZzz

Smash Lord
lmao I mean if you want to meat ride be my guest imo.
Meat ride? I don't even know him, what he said was funny, as clearly everyone else thought. lmao I mean if you want to get serious and try to pretend it wasn't be my guest imo.

MJG

Smash Hero

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
dont act like you wouldn't laugh at this if you weren't the one the joke was being made at
Meat ride? I don't even know him, what he said was funny, as clearly everyone else thought. lmao I mean if you want to get serious and try to pretend it wasn't be my guest imo.
nah dude you guys are meatriding trust me I know I'm good at it too.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
So these are the TL boards? Pretty fun so far :D Better than Lucario boards rofl
[4:31:24 PM] kjell anders peterson: its like the tink boards is just
[4:31:32 PM] kjell anders peterson: a big pool of gas
[4:31:34 PM] kjell anders peterson: and everyone always carries their lighter

^^^^

napZzz

Smash Hero
[4:31:24 PM] kjell anders peterson: its like the tink boards is just
[4:31:32 PM] kjell anders peterson: a big pool of gas
[4:31:34 PM] kjell anders peterson: and everyone always carries their lighter

^^^^
god i'm cool

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow, I remember when this thread was cool.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
so I lost to Nicole's Peach (badly) with Fox/Kirby yesterday and then realized I should have gone Toon Link for that matchup :( sorry I failed you guys.

I would've gone TL if I met the multitude of Ice Climbers in the midwest, but somehow avoided them all yet again o_O

But yeah, gonna practice TL more for ICs, possibly Diddy, and possibly Peach... and who knows what else?
how did it feel?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
feels good, man?
i mean, she's really good, and I don't have much peach experience lol o_o?
my only regret is that if I beat her, I would've had a second chance to beat the MK that knocked me out of winner's bracket... luckily, she beat him for me :bee:

Took a nap and realized that I'm mad late to this.

Twink don't ruin it this is comedy gold
but twinkies known for being a mod thats not too sure of whats right and wrong and who often ruins things
First and foremost, if you're going to question my judgment, please take into consideration how reasonable I am when working with you guys, in the sense that I always try to work out problems with said users and try to be as understanding as possible in these conflicts so we can reach an agreeable conclusion. My judgment isn't perfect, but IMO I'm pretty **** reasonable with you guys.

With that being said, Smashboards does not condone flaming or trolling. Sorry Near, my job as a moderator doesn't cover "preserving hilarity". It's to enforce the global rules, no matter how funny the actual rule breaking-posts are, and that's what I intend on doing.

I gave a quick wag of the finger the first time, so I'll be enforcing the rules past that post. Anything past this one is an infraction, and not a warning.

----

Ksizzle, Welcome to the TL Boards.

Top Bottom