• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

napZzz

Smash Hero
mjg only got ***** cuz I failed him in dubs

and the tourney ended early so he had to settle with a split to 2nd/3rd, I'm sure he could've come back in GF's and beat kain, but w/e

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
so i heard nappy-uses-the-second-best-character-in-the-game got 2 stocked by a Ganondorf LOL

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so I lost to Nicole's Peach (badly) with Fox/Kirby yesterday and then realized I should have gone Toon Link for that matchup :( sorry I failed you guys.

I would've gone TL if I met the multitude of Ice Climbers in the midwest, but somehow avoided them all yet again o_O

But yeah, gonna practice TL more for ICs, possibly Diddy, and possibly Peach... and who knows what else?

Lobos

Smash Master
Still whooped that kirby tho and made you use your main lol

GGs tho and I did knock you out in teams....no johns

napZzz

Smash Hero
so i heard nappy-uses-the-second-best-character-in-the-game got 2 stocked by a Ganondorf LOL
I was having an emo moment and I was too busy crying to focus

I had to bust out the POCKET DIDDY

as soon as a ganon gets you a stock down you feel like **** and want to give up, and it wasn't breezy, IT WAS DLA AND HES THE BEST GANON SO YOU GUYS ARE GAY

MJG

Smash Hero
I know.

I remember in the wifi days when I played him on the ladder and beat him how he said he would never lose to a Toon Link offline or something like that.

But I will never lose to a snake besides Ally and razer.

inb4namesearch

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't blame match ups anymore tho.....just me being rusty lol

At my best/prime, I feel confident that I can beat anyone.

in doubles :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Well since Quest is a nobody, I don't think anyone being mean to me :yeahboi:

The only time I've heard your name is when you've been a complete ******* to someone. So the only time I've heard your name is you crying over a game, which I'd rather be Quest in that matter.

Top Bottom