• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

MJG

Smash Hero
Sorry DTL

Hey guys, if an Ice Climber main is CGing, do you think it is an acceptable tactic to scream as loud as you can until they drop the CG?

My friend suggested that I do that next time I play an IC main.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Might as well just knock the controller out of their hands.

Hyro

Smash Lord
that's why hobos have the mikehaze rule

where your not allowed to distract them lol

no need to tho, tl like hard counters ics

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
You're playing a fighting game where you can randomly trip for no reason, considering you have more control over your voice than your own character I think it is a viable strategy.

Do crap that will really freak them out, you'll be throwing out verbal insults at each other while dancing, adding a whole new layer to Brawl mindgames.

that's why hobos have the mikehaze rule

where your not allowed to distract them lol
That's...
stupid.
What the hell is that?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why would Tink hard counter ICs? Because we have bombs?
Our character is still grabable :/
Desynched blizzard>our approaches
And IF they get that grab, playing extremely safe will do nothing afterwards. ICs>Tink.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Sorry DTL

Hey guys, if an Ice Climber main is CGing, do you think it is an acceptable tactic to scream as loud as you can until they drop the CG?

My friend suggested that I do that next time I play an IC main.
if there like the ICs mains that i know there gonna punch you in the face for doing that

Hyro

Smash Lord
Why would Tink hard counter ICs? Because we have bombs?
Our character is still grabable :/
Desynched blizzard>our approaches
And IF they get that grab, playing extremely safe will do nothing afterwards. ICs>Tink.
...what approaches? We're one of the characters who NEVERRRRrrrr have to approach. And we won't. We won't even leave the platform on SV.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i will tell u the funniest trick against IC. it has to be done with our broken dsmash though.

stand at the ledge throw a bomb up. and wen they come jus spam dsmash. so either it hits and u jus hassle their recovery. or u get grabbed and the bomb comes back and hits u.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
IC are fun to play wit tink

jus always keep a bomb. u be tempted to throw it but only do so and pluck another 1 immediately. jus play a really campy not approacing game. hit and run tactic

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I was just saying that when they get a stock lead, you have to approach, meaning you're going to get grabbed.

The CG works just fine on the platform and they WILL make it up there.

Whatever, Imma go take a depressed nap/go to bed.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The worst part about Zelda being so low is that everybody knows its the players and not the character that put her there. Like like less severe ROB syndrome.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
The worst part about Zelda being so low is that everybody knows its the players and not the character that put her there. Like like less severe ROB syndrome.
Yes i agree. As the meta-game developed Zelda's weakness became more and more obvious and only to blame are the players that used her and exploited her flaws. It's kinda sad now that i think about it.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Feels great to be back in Johto.

Still, this accursed week, releasing both FFXIII and Pokemon. Those dastardly video game companies must be laughing calmly while sitting in a chair, petting a white fluffy cat!

:mad088:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Omg yes rutger. I was playing soul silver, but I wanted to play ff13.. but also wanted to play soul silver. (right now im playing ff13 though lol)

I dont know which game to play >< ... but im going out to chill with some friends right now anyways.

Alzi

Smash Master
Do you guys want to totally clean up the toon link boards?

I have a sudden urge to organise everything perfectly we need more proper threads like the one FIOD has made with all the A.T's etc and the OP of that thread is very well done aswell. We need more of this.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I really need to get a new laptop so I can finish up my TL stuff. =/

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Long post is long. havent been here in aminute and have a few things to say

Fix the title i couldnt find the thread
Why is sasuke the OPer

speaking of sasuke you have insomnia or something like that right? what is it and how is it different from sleep apnea cuz thats what i have. i remember when you stayed up for like a week straight w/o many problems. i stayed up all night to finsh an art project one day and the next day i fell asleep right after school and didnt wake up to the next morning.

Idk if i told you guys or not but all my files got deleted like a month ago and i still need t recover them. earning $50 is hard without a job.
my photoshop isnt working either and i cant download another one because it may overwrite my lost files so right now im at a loss.....

Last friday i went to a school dance but im like super shy irl and wouldnt dance alot despite being black.( i heard something similar of you're black you should be dancing atleast 15 times thatr night XD) Anyway i go to a magnet school specifcally an art school. And my friend in the dance magnet wanted me to dance with her but i got really shy for no reason. later on she slow danced with this other dude and i got really jealous but idk why. i kno i sound like i kid but i think i might like her

I've been really into r kelly recently. i grew up on him then for some reason lost him and now i hooked again.

Water told me i should post her more so ima do that

so thats whats been up with me and......

yea

Top Bottom