• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
But you are wrong. It isn't even opinion, literally. Brawl is an amazing game.
You don't have to enjoy to see all the work that went in to it, how well it works, the countless options. To deny smash is pure video game gold would just be dumb. Brawl is simply another installation of it. It may be slower, it may be more defensive, but it's smash.
I'm being trolled, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xul39X2rMGc

VietGeek

Smash Hero
but i like playing with items even more in brawl+ <_<

i mean 1 hit nair -> grab -> dthrow -> tech chase falcon cruiser is pretty good imo

then again so is unplugging everyone's controller and doing it

yeah brawl sucks i need to get my ps2 fixed and get that new melty blood game it looks pretty cool

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's a fun game when you don't suck.
idk d3 players seem to like it very much imo

also competitively u need to stop trollin bro

casually lol obv jab locks into bomb-omb glidetosses into marth's final smash into wall tech on hyrule only to get ganon jabbed all mellow

:012:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't know if I completely understand the post...

But I wasn't trolling in any way. He was in a BRAWL thread discrediting BRAWL. I get that this is your guys' place from the social group that you randomly deleted, but remember what surrounds this chat. Toon mother ****ing Link.

lol obv though <3

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

But I wasn't trolling in any way. He was in a BRAWL thread discrediting BRAWL. I get that this is your guys' place from the social group that you randomly deleted, but remember what surrounds this chat. Toon mother ****ing Link.

lol obv though <3
look down please

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

lol obv though <3
Discrediting Brawl is nothing new, it's been around since day one. However, with all my talk I still do not truly hate Brawl, I just no longer think it should be considered a competitive fighting game. The game just has way too many issues imo.
Melty Blood spoiled me with its Godliness.

Also, this is the thread that had rap battles of all things, it has never had anything to do with Toon Link.

This thread has had more to do with Fire Emblem honestly.

:toonlink:

Top Bottom