• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Flan de Piñalechuga just buy a Triwing screwdriver off eBay for like $1-$3 and dissemble the Wii yourself and take all the **** out rofl

also is useful for cleaning GCN controllers and other Nintendo maintenance stuff

also good for eating peanut butter with

although idk since most of that stuff is made in china obv
Wouldn't that void my warranty? I like my warranty very much.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Wouldn't that void my warranty? I like my warranty very much.
yeah but you already technically voided ur warranty by installing homebrew since you violated EULA. besides if u dont wanna send stuff to nintendo when they break then there's really no point to the warranty.

i remember the good old days where consumers actually OWNED the goods they bought. nowadays its more like ur playing a premium to rent something out of the box for an indefinite amount of time. <_<

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha FF12, good game but has meh characters.

I'm Captain Basch of Dalmasca!

FF13 is supposedly not that great. *hides*

:toonlink:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I am honestly expecting FFXIII to disappoint me. I dunno, something just isn't sitting right with me about it. :/

At least SS will be out shortly after if my fears are true.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing FFXIII for a while now and it's pretty fun. The battle system takes a bit to get used to, but at the beginning you can literally just spam autoattack since there's nothing more to do. And it takes a lot out of it for me but you get almost all characters in the party at the very beginning.

Story seems like it could be pretty good though.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
really hope things go well for your dtl. some of those comments are out of line just don't get hurt by and do what's right obviously.

i can understand your feeling though. for some reason when somebody passes in my life i rarely feel anything anyways. i'm not sure if it's because i'm just more accepting of death or if i'm a ****. =/
Nah, it's cuz we're both ****s :p. I'm actually feeling a lot better about the whole situation now as it seems like for the most part everything's working out. =) Thanks for the sympathies.

I didn't read all the comments, but what Sin242 posted was nothing short of out of line. If I moderated that site I would have banned him immediately after reading those.

Don't take them too seriously though, you know there are a lot of complete idiots out there that aren't even worth a glance.

As for the blog, I can kind of understand where you're coming from. At least you get to do both :/
Tell us how the funeral experience goes, I want to see if you still feel the same afterward. I haven't been to one, unless it was when I was very young when my grandfather died.
Thanks a lot...I kinda was shocked by some of those comments...I almost feel like the mod suggested the blog because he knew it would turn into trollbait lol. It's weird, my mom doesn't even seem like she's freaking out. But I'll post back how it goes.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
AiB is a bunch of little kids.

I still don't have a laptop. :mad::mad:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So after a few hours of playing FFXIII and I have to say...
It is a **** beautiful game.

And I'm having fun, low expectations ftw. :D

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Rutger, don't replace one letter of a censored word with an asterisk, ok? >_<

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
But...
huh...

never had any trouble with that before. :confused:

meh. :/

**** doesn't really need to be censored anyways, oh well.

first warning for me here huh, always figured it'd be for trolling or spam or something. >_>

Still no infraction, guess my Brawl hate and pointless posts are not bad enough...
or no one really gives a **** about this board.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think he's overrating Pit and underrating TL, and incorrect in a few other cases.

Dunno why he even posted that since he doesn't play, maybe he was bored...

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
It's part of his deal with the D-I mean Nintendo, in exchange for his M4D H4X B0W53R 5KI115 in Melee he must act like he cares about future smash projects.

Standard protocol really.

I pretty much agree with what he said about TL, but maybe that's part of the curse of learning how Brawl works. :/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ interesting thread.

I think it's funny how all the TLs have tiny names lol

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
FFXIII is a strange game, feels more like one of Square's experiments like TWEWY than a standard FF game, I can see why people wouldn't like it.

I like it so far though, battle system is pretty fun imo.

No, it sucks.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
i just bookmarked both cnn and my local news websites

I really have to keep up with the world more than I do. if you got into a conversation with me about something happening like, right now, i probably wouldn't know ****. kind of sad really.

also sauce i like side postbit. i'm just more comfortable with it

what do you thinkg about that

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I think it makes you less straight. (no, jk <3)

I watch the news all the time because I don't have cable on my TV.
Well, not watch.
more like
faintly listen to sometimes

urdailywater

Smash Hero
yeah, i have my local news tuned in right now. starting off very small then i'll look more into CNN and national news channels.

i've recently realized i'm a very boring person. :/

at least when talking about stuff happening around me. i'm interesting in other aspects.

oh yeah

there you go

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Sorry to emo this thread up, but here are my updates:

Couldn't go to the funeral. It cost too much and the free tickets did not work for this week.
Couldn't go to No Koast. Found out last night that our ride was bailing. Meno tried to salvage it by saying he'd try to drive, but his car broke down.

Get *****, me.

It's k though. My mom said the funeral went well and there was double the attendance expected (about 60 people came) and I'll try to go visit my relatives there this summer. For smash, there will always be more tournaments. Still, I've never been more pissed at the certain figure that bailed last minute.

Top Bottom