• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2gc4C42loo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2gc4C42loo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

It's incredibly stupid how it broke. Like, embarrassing stupid.

I was putting in the invincibility frames .pac in my SD card, and when I was trying to put it on my Wii, I accidentally put it in the disc slot, and the Wii just sucked it in.

Thing is that I have my Wii on it's side with the GC ports facing me. I was trying to feel where the SD port was and my disc drive just went nom nom nom nom.

So yeah, I got noobed.

Yeah.... I would sent it to Nintendo, but I have the Homebrew Channel and backup loaders on my SD. :(

Kaffei

Smash Hero
It's incredibly stupid how it broke. Like, embarrassing stupid.

I was putting in the invincibility frames .pac in my SD card, and when I was trying to put it on my Wii, I accidentally put it in the disc slot, and the Wii just sucked it in.

Thing is that I have my Wii on it's side with the GC ports facing me. I was trying to feel where the SD port was and my disc drive just went nom nom nom nom.

So yeah, I got noobed.
Wow, Twink, how in the world did you mistake a disk drive for a SD drive?
It's okay, two of my Wiis were destroyed, both by my dad.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
We all are. We all are, kaffeo.

EDIT- loltastic typo but i didn edit it out. Sounds epic. Kaffeo I shall call u this from now on.

Thing is that my wii is horizontal, and the GC ports are facing me. The disc drive is facing my PS2, so in order to change discs, I have to slide my Wii over. Since I was just putting in my SD card, I figured I didn't need to spin my Wii over, so I just started feeling around the front of the Wii for the SD slot. Then out of nowhere, my Wii inhaled my SD card, WITH MY BRAWL DISC INSIDE, and I never saw it again.

So yeah, to answer your question, I mistook the disc drive for the SD slot because I wasn't looking.

I know I'm a noob.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Thing is that my wii is horizontal, and the GC ports are facing me. The disc drive is facing my PS2, so in order to change discs, I have to slide my Wii over. Since I was just putting in my SD card, I figured I didn't need to spin my Wii over, so I just started feeling around the front of the Wii for the SD slot. Then out of nowhere, my Wii inhaled my SD card, WITH MY BRAWL DISC INSIDE, and I never saw it again.

So yeah, to answer your question, I mistook the disc drive for the SD slot because I wasn't looking.

I know I'm a noob.
Oh.. lol.. e_e

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I didn't read all the comments, but what Sin242 posted was nothing short of out of line. If I moderated that site I would have banned him immediately after reading those.

Don't take them too seriously though, you know there are a lot of complete idiots out there that aren't even worth a glance.

As for the blog, I can kind of understand where you're coming from. At least you get to do both :/
Tell us how the funeral experience goes, I want to see if you still feel the same afterward. I haven't been to one, unless it was when I was very young when my grandfather died.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
really hope things go well for your dtl. some of those comments are out of line just don't get hurt by and do what's right obviously.

i can understand your feeling though. for some reason when somebody passes in my life i rarely feel anything anyways. i'm not sure if it's because i'm just more accepting of death or if i'm a ****. =/

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
guys im sorry. at my tourny on saturday i had to play another toon in tourny in loser brackets and i knocked him out. idk who he was though

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Flan de Piñalechuga just buy a Triwing screwdriver off eBay for like $1-$3 and dissemble the Wii yourself and take all the **** out rofl

also is useful for cleaning GCN controllers and other Nintendo maintenance stuff

also good for eating peanut butter with

although idk since most of that stuff is made in china obv

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Everything ever created was made in China.

Top Bottom