• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Good to know.
I have never planned on quitting but I'm just interested in others.

Didn't know Sasuke quit...I guess just from competitive smash?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
[8:33:45 PM] FanFan: oh my god
[8:33:54 PM] FanFan: i'm not the youngest now
[8:33:55 PM] FanFan: .-.
[8:34:22 PM] Today: O: Youngest what?
[8:34:27 PM] FanFan: sibling
[8:34:32 PM] FanFan: my stepmom was pregnant
[8:34:33 PM] Today: O__O;
[8:34:37 PM] FanFan: he was due in march
[8:34:43 PM] FanFan: but they had to do an emergency c-section today
[8:34:45 PM] FanFan: of all days

what

what

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Lobos is probably reading the MK ban thread or something. xD

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ignore the trolls, Rutger! :mad:

....so about that Melty Blood. :bee:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't like that game much. >_>

You guys should post more so it's not me as every other post. Let my desperate attempts to pull the TL community together once again pay off plz!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Hey all you Tinks that post here that don't play Tink/Brawl:

What is it that made you quit?
I think it's the fact that I just wasn't have fun with the competitive scene anymore. No matter how much I tried I just couldn't get into it.

I still love Toon Link though, he's pretty much my favorite character in Brawl.

I like Melee more but I'm still unsure if I'm ever really going to devote time to tourneys or whatever. It's just not worth it now.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Ignore the trolls, Rutger! :mad:

....so about that Melty Blood. :bee:
But I like feeding trolls. :(

That Melty Blood owns all. I'm gonna have to import the newest one, I like MB too much.
Then I'll have to make people play it down here, convert the nonbelievers. :evil:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I got 210...

I hate these things as tests of reaction. I see how it could be accurate, but that type of reaction is just so much different from the kind you would need in anything else.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
My lowest was 214.

I tried it with both my tablet pen and a mouse. SOOOOO much faster with a mouse.

I was getting over 300 with a pen.

ElDominio has recently paid for my stupid premium membership. He is my best friend forever and he owns me in all Smash-related games ever. I am now in debt to him and will make him pancakes constantly until he explodes of over-pancakation. This post will be obscenely long since it is ElDominio writing this and I have paid his premuim membership which has effectively given me full control over his mind, body and soul. I am a Flan and will forever be. Thank you for reading.

TL;DR - ElDominio owns me.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Avg 210, lowest was 199. :)

Haha poor Twink. If you couldn't get Premmy again, would you have been happy with Flan as your permanent user?

I like the name, but I hate logging in with it, since I don't know the command on laptops. I just want Premium to get my name green, since it's my favorite color next to purple and red. Btw, if you hadn't already noticed, it was bought for me. All I had to do was give up my seat for 2 hours, and give him 1 prank. :D

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
ElDominio has recently paid for my stupid premium membership. He is my best friend forever and he owns me in all Smash-related games ever. I am now in debt to him and will make him pancakes constantly until he explodes of over-pancakation. This post will be obscenely long since it is ElDominio writing this and I have paid his premuim membership which has effectively given me full control over his mind, body and soul. I am a Flan and will forever be. Thank you for reading.

TL;DR - ElDominio owns me.
And the funniest thing is that I don't pay Premuim lol.

Top Bottom