• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm sick guys, so I'm drinking orange juice, which I don't do very often.

It's good, though it usually makes my stomach feel crappy, what with all the acid and whatnot.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I have a small favor! :bee:

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could ask the top players in your regions, as well as the TOs who make any tourneys, these questions and PM me the answers whenever you can, please:

TOs: "Would you ban MK if a ban criteria is made and MK is found to fit it afterwards? Or would you ban MK despite the process, as long as the SBR recommends MK be banned?"

Top Players: "Would you be willing, in all truthfulness and all bias aside, to play in MK banned tourneys if MK was to be banned if a ban criteria is made and MK is found to fit it afterwards? What about if MK is banned despite this process, if the SBR recommends MK be banned?"

urdailywater

Smash Hero
god****it

it's ****ing valentines day and the only things i can actually think to do as of now are go to a movie or play a video game.

this is ****ing horrible. and my ****ing guitar string broke too - I DONT EVEN PLAY THE GUITAR.

today is a lonely day

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
god****it

it's ****ing valentines day and the only things i can actually think to do as of now are go to a movie or play a video game.

this is ****ing horrible. and my ****ing guitar string broke too - I DONT EVEN PLAY THE GUITAR.

today is a lonely day
:D

Valentine's day is a day like any other for some people. Just cuz you do your everyday stuff doesn't mean you're a loser for not going out with a girl. :ohwell:

10ivegottenlaidbefores

VietGeek

Smash Hero
the fact that it was chinese/korean/vietnamese new years made this day somewhat better

eating duck is f*cking great

valentines day? pft.

Lobos

Smash Master
Depends oh how many times you do it......if I do it 20 times I can still average around 200ms

No haxing done, I'm really heavy on PC/Console FPS games and have competed at a pro level for Counter Strike in the past so its not that far fetched for me :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
god****it

today is a lonely day
Who cares? I barely noticed it was Valentine's Day, if it weren't for the fact that so many people were buying flowers at work today.

lol @ them spending money

Also I saw on the Sunday Show (or whatever it's called) this morning that in Japan, only women do the shopping for their men on Valentine's Day, and they get them chocolate. :bee:

But wait there's more... the men return the favor a month later, 3/14, on a day called "White Day" and they usually get their women even more chocolate.

So yeah, the market knows how to play people.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Best weekend ever.
I don't give a **** about v-day, but now 2/14 has some other significance to me :D

Punching my timidity in the face ftw

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Well my valentines weekend was spent driving to an OK GO concert with my gf, going to said Concert, and then driving back.

We were in the front row AND center (hell you can definitely see me when they post the fan pic that Damien took from the stage)

Great concert experience. My gf caught Dan's (the drummers) drumsticks. On top of that, we managed to meet them, get pictures and the drumsticks signed by all of the members.

I was a "meh" fan beforehand, but they put on one hell of a show. I may have been converted.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkKJHa_0-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtkKJHa_0-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I completely missed Valentine's Day. I didn't realize it was today until around 6pm, when my mom brought me cheesecake.

@Saske You only haz 1 star.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
The Hell, Sasuke has about double the amount of posts as I in this thread? :mad088:

The number of posts plays out a bit too much like the Brawl character rankings now that I look at them...

:toonlink:

Hyro

Smash Lord
uhhhh

why doesn't someone else just make a group called "Toon Link General Discussion Social Group*"

*insert stuff about animes/zanges/chans/japan/hello kitty

can't be that hard right?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
uhhhh

why doesn't someone else just make a group called "Toon Link General Discussion Social Group*"

*insert stuff about animes/zanges/chans/japan/hello kitty

can't be that hard right?
They did, then it was closed and replaced, people are mad like the Melee fans when it comes to Brawl. Only in this case the hate is not well deserved.

Everyone wants this thread to become corrupted again.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I think we all know that's how we would rather have it. ^_^

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
everything from france is overpirced

also in response to japanese valentine's day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsOUy4ReMA
for real tho, i mean 40,000?!
thats crazy

this thread will never be like it used to, we can try tho. and speaking of the past wha ever happened to prepU?

My ipod has an ocarana app. im almost as good as link

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
But i like giving hugs.

I offered someone a hug at the last tourney I was at after he gave me a game for my birthday, but he declined ;-;

Top Bottom