• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Hi Redson.

Yeah ok, seeing someone get butt****ed by the same combos over and over again is totally better then my boy 1337 mind****ing the hell out of everyone. EYES NOT TROLLING
^_^

All the combos were different, except for the four-ish shown in the opening.
They're also done in training mode and many required setups. It's all just to be flashy and fun, like a combo video should be.

I don't find an eight and a half Brawl video to be interesting, especially when it becomes more fun to watch once I mute it.
Now if it was an eight and a half Melee video of him owning with DK then we might have something good on our hands, but a missed opportunity it would seem. :urg:

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Do you even know the Meta game of Melee Dk?
GRAB>UPAIR, UPAIR, UPAIR, UPAIR, BAIR, UPB. Yeah once again same ol nonsense in your beloved melee. I guess repetition is your thing. Oh and sorry 1337 didn't include your generic Anime music that every other Smasher and their mother would have.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GRAB>UPAIR, UPAIR, UPAIR, UPAIR, BAIR, UPB. Yeah once again same ol nonsense in your beloved melee. I guess repetition is your thing. Oh and sorry 1337 didn't include your generic Anime music that every other Smasher and their mother would have.
Actually, no, I didn't know his Metagame. I wasn't too serious with that comment anyways so I honestly didn't care about the accuracy of it.

I haven't played Melee for about a year. It's not quite as beloved as you might believe. :/

what does "generic anime music" have to do with anything anyways? :confused:
All I meant was that I don't like Rap at all.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
idk about u but we are talking about smash bros right

if so

this argument is so clean

so clean that i have to throw out the difficult to execute very technical needlessly technical whoa i play smash bros i like games that are needlessly technical technical technique thats technical bolded italics underlined combo for like 20% guaranteed

in fact if it weren't for the fact that i like feeding ppl with the doritos in the keyboard i could like systematically erase myself from this extremely legitimate board

but i stopped trying once i realized how good doritos are

man that cool ranch

is leik cool sauce son

dayum

its like :048: dipped with :012: :010: with a side of :251: oh wait thats not even a smiley

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
idk i posted some stuff about Nagisa being the best character but apparently thats not ok???

VietGeek

Smash Hero
the funny thing is some ppl might honestly believe brawl falcon is NOT still garb tier

good **** tho...assuming he won and stuff

>___>

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He's just ~123123112 times better then the other guy.

Hyro

Smash Lord
They did, then it was closed and replaced, people are mad like the Melee fans when it comes to Brawl. Only in this case the hate is not well deserved.

Everyone wants this thread to become corrupted again.
Wait...what? I'm saying when the TLGDSG got deleted...someone made another one? And that got closed? I didn't know social groups can get closed...?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Ally has some good self restraint. A whole match without a Falcon Punch? I couldn't have done that. >_>

Wait...what? I'm saying when the TLGDSG got deleted...someone made another one? And that got closed? I didn't know social groups can get closed...?
No, the new one is still there, no one seems to want to use it though. Sorry, I didn't explain that very well. :/

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Rutger wasn't played Wifi in a long time. >=(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ally has some good self restraint. A whole match without a Falcon Punch? I couldn't have done that. >_>
qft. I was like "I would have falcon punched there...........and there........."

@_@

it's such a viable move

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
GG's guys.

... wifi sucks :/

I didn't notice much improvement with my new improved router thing. Maybe more testing is required.

...wifi arghdfjlgj

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
If by prepU you mean PrepareYourself, left sometime ago.

Leaving Blog
if I had money I'd send him a wii and brawl. Oh well maybe hell be back one day.

What ever happened to Orion?

I wanted to see more fox vs. Spagetti but he gave up... Pansy

EDIT: does anyone here play epic pet wars?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Good games Asdioh and Rutger. Sorry I had to suddenly leave. ._.;

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well, I just ordered this. Hopefully now I'll be able to actually control my character when I play Blazblue from now on.

And now to play the waiting game.

I'll play some wifi again later tonight.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Awesome. Me, you, water and maybe someone else can play!

I really didn't like madcatz GC controllers. Maybe their sticks are better. >_>

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Supposedly Madcatz's Tournament Edition arcade sticks are the only good controllers they've ever made, I've never heard anything good about Madcatz's products until this at least. >_>

Anyways, the TE stick uses authentic Japanese parts found in many arcade cabinets. This seems to be the most recommended stick right now.
Here's hoping it's as good as everyone says, because it was not cheep. <_<

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
streetbrawlers? no.
SWC, yea.

if you going by name this is the only site i use toondiddy on and thats cause i came here undercover and now i cant change my name :/

urdailywater

Smash Hero
good games yesterday rutger. your marth is good. but then again it's pretty easy to play him in this game.

Scarlet Devil Mario is looking like a hella lazy game -- which I guess it was obvious before, but seriously, so many things are reused in this game that it makes me not even want to play the game anymore. Not that I'm going to bother searching for it anyways.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Marth?

No, you got it all wrong...
I was playing Roy. >_>
He just isn't the same anymore, why'd Sakurai have to make his dtilt not pop the opponent up anymore. :cry:

GGs though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Marth?

No, you got it all wrong...
I was playing Roy. >_>
He just isn't the same anymore, why'd Sakurai have to make his dtilt not pop the opponent up anymore. :cry:

GGs though.
you mean you were playing rarth

ya bro join the rebellion

also im so mad that u cant edit posts that are in a locked thread :mad088:

i totally understand why but its so inconvenient >=[

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm glad this isn't the DR's ylyl thread, I would have lost >_>

This thread needs to be more active D:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Much like myself, Toon link also enjoys milk.

Hyro

Smash Lord
^this made me want some strawberry milk...which made me want a strawberry frappaucino from starbucks...

NVM I DON'T DRINK PINK DRINKS

Top Bottom