• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

Kone

Smash Master
Ive been away with uni for the last week, hence lack of activity on thread.

The tourney date is as stated in this thread, no idea what that other thread is lol. Its the saturday.

Accomodation provided fri and sat night. Bring a sleeping bag and youll be on the floor so maybe anytyhing else u want

ed

Kone

Smash Master
starchaser and any new guys : accomodation will not get full. everyone welcome at my place.ittl be crammed but thats the way these tournies go. no point spending money on hotel etc unless your a prune etc

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Really looking forward to this. Me and Yeniths will have having some training sessions INBETWEEN OUR EXAMS lol!

And just incase you didnt know, i didnt until last night lol (maybe its coz i wasnt really looking)

BRAWL RELEASED 27TH JUNE IN EUROPE

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Thank god for imports (and freeloader).

Edds

Smash Ace
kone do you want to bring my wii. its an american wii so it cant run on a 50hz tv. and dont have to piss about with the freeloader. ill bring the transformer with it aswell.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
SCT10 has commenced , the all inclusive , highly exclusive , somewhat elusive , always abusive and decidedly conclusive struggle for SDB's hailed 'SMASH BELT'

SDB are getting their **** together all in time for TKI1 , i hope for all your sakes you gettin down with the get down

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Haha, even though i havent stated this, i think its pretty obvious i'll be there, so everyone get your ***** up here because unless something else happens to come up and im free this is likely the last time you'll see me (lest you come to america) for the next 3-4 years. lol.

DO IT!!!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Right guys TKI is getting nearer. If everyone turns up that said they would we could have an awesome tournament.

Contact me on msn if you got any queries or need help.

Most Importantly GET YOUR ***** BOOKED

GAwes

Hidden Boss
SCT10 has commenced , the all inclusive , highly exclusive , somewhat elusive , always abusive and decidedly conclusive struggle for SDB's hailed 'SMASH BELT'

SDB are getting their **** together all in time for TKI1 , i hope for all your sakes you gettin down with the get down
i think it should be noted that i currently hold the belt's title. You brits gonna let me hold that **** for long?

bring it!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright, me and Skalor are sorted for this. Can't wait^^

but on a side note, will you be allowing custom control schemes?

Kone

Smash Master
Custom control schemes are fine as is taken the spring out your shoulder buttons.

ToS - you booked?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry to be a bother again, but what i actualy meant was changing your controllers under your player profile, such as taking tap jump off. or prehaps changing the C stick to specials etc.

Thanks yen

Kone

Smash Master
My last post stated custom controls were fine. Use any setup you want. Really never understood why people would think that would be a problem =/

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I heard if you beat wes the game plays your characters ending movie

DevMBC

Smash Ace
$$500 money match at yours tonight , my samus, your anything ITS ON!

COEY

Smash Lord
Jam man you interested in a rematch MM from SCt9?

Edit: On that note anybody fancy a team MM vs me and STS64? If you don't know him he's my flat mate and mains game and watch.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ahhh, so many mm's going on ^^, I'd love to give a few of u guys some :p, makes everyone play at their best.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
ohhh, you can count me in^^

and on a side note , will be nice seeing you guys in person:)

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Ben i accept my main man!!!

Edds - you booked? and yeah bring your wii please!

Starchaser - you coming?

Grimpeh - travel from colchester (think thats there ur from) -> london (buy a funfare) and then separate ticket from london - sunderland. (funfare) this will cut down on your costs considerably.

GAME ON IM TAKEN THIS DICKHEADS

THIS IS KONE NOT DEVMBC , SORRY GUYS JAM LEFT HIMSELF SIGNED IN AT MINE >=(

COEY

Smash Lord
Ed man have you got a finalised list of counterpick stages yet? As imo Halberd, Luigi's Mansion, Corneria, and Onett (tho i hate Onett). Should be added to the list.

Edds

Smash Ace
Ben i accept my main man!!!

Edds - you booked? and yeah bring your wii please!

Starchaser - you coming?

Grimpeh - travel from colchester (think thats there ur from) -> london (buy a funfare) and then separate ticket from london - sunderland. (funfare) this will cut down on your costs considerably.

GAME ON IM TAKEN THIS DICKHEADS

THIS IS KONE NOT DEVMBC , SORRY GUYS JAM LEFT HIMSELF SIGNED IN AT MINE >=(
kone i need to speak to you on msn before booking. or i could pm you on kone's account

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Edds - grab me on msn, not sure why my pm box is full.

Will - Ill be adding halberd and luigis mansion. Theres no chance you'll be seeing onett and corneria. Play a pika on either.

Top Bottom