• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
awesome, my sig actually works ^_^
Nice sig Adam. I forgot you in my shoutouts I think.

Gladam- :0 wow. You were doing so many amazing things with snake. I'll just have to leave it with you're very good at this game and I hope to see you at more braw tournaments. (Btw I've heard of you but only cos of Ed and Jams sig :laugh:)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
profs been posting on my name all day

ignore any posts from this account in the last 6 or so hours

tankyou

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Skalor - really nice guy, i was really impressed you got far in the tourney as you only own brawl for a few weeks.
Thanks a lot man!

Skalor - Man, you have the best rob ive seen in real life to date lol, reaction spacing with projectiles was rediculous, as soon as you get an insane throw to combo game you'll be pretty much unstoppable, our matches had me flipping my ****, grats on everything man, good luck to ya in the future matty
Seriously means a lot to me. Thanks. I wish you GL in your future aswell, im sure you'll acheive almost everything you want, I get the impression you've done pretty well at that so far.

Any chance you could explain what you mean by a throw to combo game? For some reason I'm finding it really hard to add throws to my game, knowing when to use them and how to use them.

LMAO

I love smallville! It's like my fave TV show. Now everytime I watch it ill be thinking of one person. Oh and btw your right, he does fit almost perfect. TBh i think Koop would have won (since him being superman and all) he just had keep his profile down a bit so it wasnt too obvious.

And jesus, I see hes taken a different approach from wearing glasses, that pink Hat and Shirt seriously puts you off from realising he's superman.

LOL at me with Wii Remote. F&%$£! gay.
I had my cam, I wish i took photos.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
@ matty

thanks as well man, and with the grabs, i dont really know what to say for rob specifically as i dont play him at all and you would know better anyway, but i noticed the only time i was really able to pressure you and not expect much punishment was when i was in positions in which a grab > throw > hit back combos would have freed you to send more projectiles, so every time i went in, i knew that if i got grabbed it wouldnt be THAT bad. So if you got that covered as well, it would be sick.

Dragonpme

Smash Rookie
Hey, Its Pme here,

Again, well done kone for hosting such a great tourny.. I just wanted to request, if you had a chance to have a game with me, please could you give some creative feed back so i could improve my sonic for the future! :D

Thanks all again and i lookforward to seeing you guys again! :D

Dragonkch

Smash Rookie
Hi all it Kch here aka Kev

Awesome tournament you guys, had a blast!

@wes

yeah i live in sunderland and study in newcastle uni woot and thanks for compliment, though you clearly ***** my zelda

@aion

your wolf scares me lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hi all it Kch here aka Kev

Awesome tournament you guys, had a blast!

@wes

yeah i live in sunderland and study in newcastle uni woot and thanks for compliment, though you clearly ***** my zelda

@aion

your wolf scares me lol

is that meant to be your sig sir?

Dragonkch

Smash Rookie
is that meant to be your sig sir?
lol yeah it is do you like it

but if ya referring to why its not actually in the signature bit its that for some reason it wont show up when i place it in the sig option bit so i manually put it in my posts :)

Dragonkch

Smash Rookie
erm i think edd is right as in the signature permissions it says no for allowing code, so there must be some sort of posting or time limit for both me and pme to reach before we can actually display an image in the signatures bit :)

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Dragonpme/dragonkch.png

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
erm i think edd is right as in the signature permissions it says no for allowing code, so there must be some sort of posting or time limit for both me and pme to reach before we can actually display an image in the signatures bit :)

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Dragonpme/dragonkch.png
I forgot you dude

Kev- awesome Zelda :0. Really decent char imo. Don't forget to practice to land the fair and bair cos they're such a strong hit if you can learn the spacing. Sorry for getting angry when we played

Yeniths

East Midlands!
That option is not there for me Edds, so its probably because of my post count, im sure it will appear once i reach a certain amount.

im pretty sure all this is off topic tho XD

Dragonkch

Smash Rookie
I forgot you dude

Kev- awesome Zelda :0. Really decent char imo. Don't forget to practice to land the fair and bair cos they're such a strong hit if you can learn the spacing. Sorry for getting angry when we played

Cheers man will try to :laugh: we had some fun matches and dont worry about getting angry i sometimes get well annoyed myself (especially with pme's sonic)

lool and my apologies for dragging this thread into the annoyance that is sigs!!!!!

Later

KCH aka Kev

Yeniths

East Midlands!
i heard Kones planning to hold another one in the summer sometime, but if not im sure we'll see another tourney or two happening.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I've always said i would host one in london but the problem is housing, maybe koops could help with that (venue with housing) cause we was talking about it on the coach

Dragonpme

Smash Rookie
I've always said i would host one in london but the problem is housing, maybe koops could help with that (venue with housing) cause we was talking about it on the coach
Id LOVE to come to london and have a brawl tourny.. DO IT DO IT! XD

Kone

Smash Master
Hey guys. Still havent done my shoutouts yet but theyll be up later today :)

Re: summer tournaments. The creepy hotle tournament crimpy is referring to wont be till the end of the year. Going to take the winter slot and run a very large tournament in the xmas hols. Will be a 2/3 day event in a hostel/hotel thing. Beds and showers and all.

I dont think im going to manage to run another tournament this summer. Hosuing being my main concern. Ive spoke to sam (koop) and theres potential that he in coerts witht he rest of sdb will run a large summer tourney in august in bedford. The locality is ideal really. V.close to cosmopolitan areas of london/birmingham aswell as near london luton and london stansted airports. Sams going to florida tho for 3 weeks so dont expect to hear any details for a lil while.

Other than that ive been speaking to a guy thats looking to host a large tourney in belfast end of july. You can pretty much get cheap flights from everywhere in the uk there. Housing is provided. Next time i see him on msn ill get him to post the details on msn. I know alot of the top ten at tki are interested in making it :)

Past the above 3 potential tourneys theres nothing else. Anyone that can find a venue/house is welcome to step it up tho =)

Ed

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Yeah like Ed said a friend of mine owns a large Village hall which means I could potentially get a very cheap venue. I live in pretty much the most central town in the UK, so no excuses for not turning up!

I'm going to Florida for 3 weeks so I'll sort it out soon as I get back, but in reality we are looking at the end of august.

Edds

Smash Ace
Yeah like Ed said a friend of mine owns a large Village hall which means I could potentially get a very cheap venue. I live in pretty much the most central town in the UK, so no excuses for not turning up!

I'm going to Florida for 3 weeks so I'll sort it out soon as I get back, but in reality we are looking at the end of august.
make sure to make a post about it, i should be able to go. and should be able to record the matches

edit: bedford is like 90 miles away so no horrible 7 hour coach trip

Top Bottom