• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Vids! feat M2K Hbox ColBol Lambchops Dr.PeePee IHOP Madness up!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So yeah, how bout dem crew vids? =D

I wanna see where I sucked in Crews *Fc3 flash back* :embarrass

Merc is a beast. good **** my double dragon brother

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Here's a head scratcher for you all: I got a message from
M2K
asking vids to be put down because some person could get better by watching said vids. What about that?

D

Deleted member

M2K
asking vids to be put down because some person could get better by watching said vids. What about that?
Tell him to let them get better, and then tell him to get better to beat them. Then tell him to stop getting random 5th places to people he's better than.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yah that.

Instead of making people not get better so he can stay on top, he hsould just play more and get better.

D

Deleted member

okay so I just went back and read this entire topic briefly and all the posts you guys got infracted for are hilarious, but you shouldn't get infracted for any of that stuff if you keep it in the Gentleman's Club. just an idea to have your fun

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love mods who abuse there power

"turn this car around" "no disneyworld"

giving infractions in a thread like this is pathetic and people wonder why people say most mods have no respect...anyway

thanks sleepy and kazoo for putting up the vids..

kazoo.do u have any crew matches after teams

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
never mind, lol. i have to reupload it because youtube hates me

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
man something went terribly wrong in this thread. and imma do something about it.

sleepy you are amazing, you got these videos up mad fast. you are a gift from the heavens. a sexy sexy gift from the heavens.

SleepyK

yeah, i talked to kirrrby on aib and he said that the bracket is just glitched. he'll get it fixed eventually!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
man something went terribly wrong in this thread. and imma do something about it.

sleepy you are amazing, you got these videos up mad fast. you are a gift from the heavens. a sexy sexy gift from the heavens.
Now there's no love for me! :urg:
:laugh: j/k

Ballistics

Smash Champion
have any of you ever taken a psychology course? Studies done where volunteers were told to pretend to be cops and other volunteers were supposed to pretend to be prisoners showed that the "cops" were pretty brutal and immediately fit into the role of the just punisher. Thats exactly what mods do, they are given a role to play and they immediately assume that role and lose themselves in it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Now there's no love for me! :urg:
:laugh: j/k
grand admiral shavy is also sexy sexy gift from the heavens

have any of you ever taken a psychology course? Studies done where volunteers were told to pretend to be cops and other volunteers were supposed to pretend to be prisoners showed that the "cops" were pretty brutal and immediately fit into the role of the just punisher. Thats exactly what mods do, they are given a role to play and they immediately assume that role and lose themselves in it.
bro ill take care of it. obv you didn't see azua's fun post.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
M2K
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want em.

Edit: Colbol deserves his videos too. That guy is too good.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
grand admiral shavy is also sexy sexy gift from the heavens
Thankee! :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want em.

Edit: Colbol deserves his videos too. That guy is too good.
I concur

I honestly wouldn't want my vids up for the world to study/pick apart either. Just sayin.
If you truly feel this way, then you have no business being in the world of competitive gaming. Recording matches and competitive play go hand and hand these days...

I can also relate to this on a personal level. Even since I started to play competitively around a month ago, I still go back to the early videos I have of me and look @ ways in which I f%ck up. It's called learning from your previous mistakes. ;)

I'm with Umbreon. M2K might have a bigger confidence problem than I thought.
I agree. Especially after seeing M2K lose on Winner's Finals to Hbox. Even after Hbox win the singles championship, methinks his celebration was muted (@ best) because he was being kept honest by M2K's last reaction to beating him. Not a good look IMHO. :ohwell:

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah m2k is beatable for just about any high level player who uses mid/top tier characters right now. He just needs to be confident and play more melee than brawl. He should think what would make people say **** that **** was sick (Brawl/melee) this answer is obvious. No one really cares how he does in Brawl not even his advesaries in Brawl wanna see him in Brawl, not b/c. they also can't beat him but b/c. they just dont like seeing a man whho would crushh all opposition in melee only to be miserable in both games.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
yeah m2k is beatable for just about any high level player who uses mid/top tier characters right now. He just needs to be confident and play more melee than brawl. He should think what would make people say **** that **** was sick (Brawl/melee) this answer is obvious. No one really cares how he does in Brawl not even his advesaries in Brawl wanna see him in Brawl, not b/c. they also can't beat him but b/c. they just dont like seeing a man whho would crushh all opposition in melee only to be miserable in both games.
Quoted for truth. :)
Also, I would like to add a note to this. On my way out from PB&J's place, when I said goodbye to M2K, I said, "...Stop playing Brawl and you will go places." He really could too, but I don't think he is fully cognizant of that unfortunately. :ohwell:

strawhats

Smash Master
lol... I swear i pm 'ed him saying the same ****. Stop playing Brawl. And you'll beat mango. TBH, although Juan beat Jason, he's not on his level still. M2k has just been losing to people he should not be losing too. Not taking anything away from guys like Zhu, HBOX, and maybe even Armada (although he might have been even w/. m2k even if he was playing his best) but M2k is not playing like m2k....no Johns for him though.

Can we start a prep talk session w/. the guy. Many peeps all of whom are pretty cool think that I meat ride this guy. No I just want him snap the **** out of this Brawl trance he's in and start ****** **** like the good old days. And to those who will say m2k has not gotten worse since pound 3 then you've been on that mega crack. lol. His marth kinda blows compared to how smooth it was a few years back and Jason relies soo heavily n his sheik nowadays when he was much better w/. marth.

He can do it...i believe he can and soo do many of EC peeps. Hence... Go m2k (once again not a **** ride speech, but a firing up kinda message to Jason).

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
If you take a look on the first videos I put up on my TO5 playlist, you may see the reason why he doesn't play Marth. He seems to struggle against playing Falco's against his Marth these days, which is why I think he asked me to take the vids down.

If you look @ the dubs matches, he goes Sheik (almost) the whole way...

D

Deleted member

maybe other mods do that. I just want people to stop *****ing.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
m2k doesnt need to quit brawl ..he just needs to change his way of thinking..he needs to play to learn vs playing to win because the metgame changed andhe isalways trying to win , not learning any good match ups lke peach,falco,and jiggs

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
If you take a look on the first videos I put up on my TO5 playlist, you may see the reason why he doesn't play Marth. He seems to struggle against playing Falco's against his Marth these days, which is why I think he asked me to take the vids down.
Wow, I can't believe M2k actually asked you to do that. He is such a whiney little brat. Did you actually take down the vids he asked you to take down?

SleepyK

here come the infractions.

winner's semis are finally going up while i'm @ school, so they'll be up shortly

winners semis are
Dr. Pee Pee vs HungryBox
Col Bol vs Mew2King

i love how people judge mew2king without knowing anything about him.

HEY GUYS I THINK PRESIDENT OBAMA PLAYS THE CAMPIEST FOX BECAUSE HE'S JUST A WIENER AND JUST PLAYS LIKE HE THINKS. GAY.

Top Bottom