• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Please keep all discussion of what happened to Green Mario in this thread or in PMs! Please don't make separate threads about individuals in the ATL North/South regional boards. Thanks.

j00t

Smash Champion
Whose that?

Or your meaning his beard?

Cuz its not funny
I know you hate the guy right now, but his beard is pretty amazing.

I guess it's fact that all great Sheik players are pretty hairy.

I want a beard like that, but I play Falcon and Gdubs.... I guess it was never meant to be.

S0FT

Smash Ace
I don't know what happened.
But Kyle is the man, if anyone stole from him, thats pretty gay.
Sticking it to the man is never a good thing.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Seems as though my word spread about sheik players spread pretty quickly.

"The bigger yo beard, the better ya Sheik."

So that's Moogle, Ares, Tope...lol

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Once again, this is for Tope an his car.

I know you guys took Green Marios stuff, so if I ever see yall again an you dont have stuff to give ima handle the situation in a non peaceful way get my flow?

Im being serious I dont play that game an neither does Florida...so where yall from i guess its cool to take **** during a sketchy situation but down here it aint. So again have = amount of **** to give back or im bustin heads.

Kage I love you =)
Wtf? It's like 6:30 in the morning and I wasn't aware up until just now that anyone thought Richmond had stolen from them. I vaguely remember Green Mario saying that something of his was missing after the police showed up but I thought it was just a matter of being misplaced not stolen. (Sorry the comma doesn't work on this laptop.) Anyway the fact that you are openly accusing any of Team Richmond for stealing is pretty ridiculous. Had anyone asked to search me I'd have gladly complied. I won't speak for anyone else from the group but I imagine they'd have all done the same. I personally have always been an advocate of showing only love and compassion for others, as well as being an absolute pacifist. Theft isn't in my nature and the idea of someone in the smash community possibly stealing up to 100$ worth of something from another person is kind of sickening particularly while PB&J was nice enough to house ALL of us. Of course my words mean nothing and if you already so blindly and adamantly believe that one of us stole it then so be it. My condolences to Green Mario he seemed like a pretty awesome guy as did everyone else at that apartment but I think it's a bit brash to throw around accusations and threats like that. And next time maybe you ought to send us PMs to let us know about your concerns rather than throwing our name out there and calling us thieves. That's entirely unfair and stupid things like that will probably go a long way towards people being sketched out about housing us in the future and whatnot. Not cool man. =/
Just had to clear my name and give a little insight to the fact that the rest of TR is NOT like that.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I guess I'll put it here too...

umm... Mooney told me to tell you [PolMex23] this

9:42pm Mooney

yo

wanna do me a favor?

tell Polmex that I said I'm 110% sure that Tope and Cyrain didn't steal his stuff.

in that thread

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I guess I'll put it here too...

umm... Mooney told me to tell you [PolMex23] this

9:42pm Mooney

yo

wanna do me a favor?

tell Polmex that I said I'm 110% sure that Tope and Cyrain didn't steal his stuff.

in that thread
Thank you Mooney. =) <333

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Team Richmond(anything east coast actually) is dope as ****, and wouldn't ever steal something like that. Why do that when they could just MM some kid and win it from them?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Guys seriously?

Tope and Cyrain seemed like cool guys to me.

Discussion of "stuff"- stolen, misplaced or otherwise, is not appreciated in my tournament results thread.
Please resolve this issue through PMs or a different thread.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with everyone else here.

Tope's beard was amazing. They don't even need to steal.

They can probably just find anything they want/need in his beard.

<3

EDIT: Maybe Tope's beard has a mind of its own and stole stuff while Tope was asleep...

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with everyone else here.

Tope's beard was amazing. They don't even need to steal.

They can probably just find anything they want/need in his beard.

<3

EDIT: Maybe Tope's beard has a mind of its own and stole stuff while Tope was asleep...
Why did you have to say that.

You really didn't have to say that.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Turtlecake, are you the angry young link player that i plated multiple times over the course of this tournament? if so hey :D

Amazing tournament. The big screen was the best thing since topes beard >.> and so many of those matches were so heart wrenching. I really wanted cobol to win darkrain, and it almost happened xD.

Shout outs:

That guy i money matched for $2: I'll come back and win it back next time i see you ;)

Lambchops: I was the only other falco player in your pool and you 2 stocked me both times, but it was really great getting to play one of the people who inspired me to play falco. I'll hope to represent bama a bit better next time we meet ^.^

Everyone else i played friendlies with: As you can tell i am bad with names, but i really enjoyed all my games there and i look forward to beating you all more throughly next tourney :p (discounting all the matches i lost ofcourse)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Turtlecake, are you the angry young link player that i plated multiple times over the course of this tournament? if so hey :D

Amazing tournament. The big screen was the best thing since topes beard >.> and so many of those matches were so heart wrenching. I really wanted cobol to win darkrain, and it almost happened xD.

Shout outs:

That guy i money matched for $2: I'll come back and win it back next time i see you ;)

Lambchops: I was the only other falco player in your pool and you 2 stocked me both times, but it was really great getting to play one of the people who inspired me to play falco. I'll hope to represent bama a bit better next time we meet ^.^

Everyone else i played friendlies with: As you can tell i am bad with names, but i really enjoyed all my games there and i look forward to beating you all more throughly next tourney :p (discounting all the matches i lost ofcourse)
Was that guy that money match you me. XD the mewtwo player with a heart of gold

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I dont know who stole what and all yet i dont think it would have been TR. All the guys are pretty chill people and i couldn't see them taking someones belongings like that.

Id also like to thank fullmetal for housing us the first night and soft for housing us saturday night. Nc is Looking forward to TO5

PolMex23

Smash Champion
All you guys nauseate me....

Cyrain shut up, i think i made it clear i dont think it was you or tope...but im pretty sure it was the guy driving the car.

Actually im quite positive it was him, so tell him If I ever see him again and when I walk up to him he doesnt hand me a nice amount than there will be blood.

Sorry Cy, an MOONEY SHUT THE **** UP...no one ****ing cares what you think cuz you werent there.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
shoutouts:
Dr. PeePee - ...yeah, i got rocked in our match, lol. roy vs falco is a very dumb match, and i don't like it, haha. you've gotten very good, though, and i'd like to see where you take yourself in smash. hope we can play again soon.

Lozr - good pools matches. way to 2-0 everyone in it. we had a couple of close matches, though, and i thought my roy could at least get a game off of you. lol, i promise next time we play, i'll use peach. keep beasting, man

Ali - man, i wanted to see you land that Thriller combo on Dream Land, lol. i love ya, man, and i hope to see you soon. maybe next time i can actually play you...

Yay - ...if i ever see you wear that stupid Hannah Montana shirt again, I'll kill you, I swear it. Come hang out more, dood. Maybe I can get to SC sometime, as well. I'll see what I can do.

Hungrybox - good stuff taking 2nd place, man. I wish I had gotten the chance to play you this time, as I haven't done so since FAST1. I'll make it to FL for a tournament soon, count on it.

ColBol - I love this kid!! You're too good with Fox, albeit being a bit too flashy/greedy, but what's Smash if you don't have fun with it, right? Lol! Anyway, fun having you and your crew here, as usual, and I hope to see you guys again. I'm never listening to you again if you tell me to go to a stage, lol.

Lambchops - you're a beast, man! i think you could have won the whole tournament, to be honest with you. watch out for any "human combo meals", lol.

Green Mario - hanging out with you is always a blast, kyle. i just wish i had the opportunity to do so more often. your mario is still beast, and you've gotten considerably better at GGXX. good stuff. lol, i still think you sandbagged against me in pools. hope to see you soon.

PolMex - nice to meet you, man. we had a pretty fun time in that mexican grill place.

Frames - glad you could make it, man, but i wish you guys had stayed to eat/chill with us a little more. i understand wanting to get back home, though. as i said to you before, i'm gonna try my best to make it to FL real soon.

RockCrock - ...i really am starting to think you are the best smasher in the US, but you want to be kept a secret, lol. you seem to just turn it on and off as you please. that teams taunt was a classic, though, lol. hope to see you again soon, and hopefully play you, as i have not done so since i first met you at Smash Aid 7...

QDVS - a beast as usual, my friend. we need to play, Andy, as i don't think i have EVER played you. that needs to be remedied. too bad rockcrock taunted that teams match. i think you two could have won the whole thing, honestly.

Linguini - yet another FL player on the list of people i have never played. we need to remedy this. you have a sick ganon, though, man.

Chad of the Midsouth variety - i seem to be cursed as to never be able to beat you and Iori in teams...ah well. i had fun playing you guys, and fun stuff in MBAC, also. i'll start playing online with you guys if you wanna PM me your AIM or something. hope to see you again soon.

Iori - good stuff, man. lol, you kinda destroyed me with M2 at the end of the tourney, but i wanna get more friendlies in with you. it was fun. hope to see you again soon.

ihavespaceballs - good seeing you again, jack, even if roy vs samus makes my skin crawl a bit. stupid blonde hooker and her stupid good crouch cancelling...anyway, PM me your AIM. i lost it...hope to see you again soon!!

Nite - you know you're my boy, even if i did call you some obscene names during my commentary, lol. i had a lot of fun hanging out with you again, and it needs to happen more often. you have a beast falco, and you destroyed me on brinstar...

All of GA - you don't need shoutouts from me!! i see you guys about every week, lol. however, 4 people from GA do need shoutouts from me

Will Kim - dood, i NEVER get to see you! we need to hang out more! PM me your number, please. i think i lost it, unfortunately...

Phantasmoon (my partner Mikey G) - i know you didn't really want to play Smash at the tourney, but thanks for being my partner, man. we ACTUALLY got to team with each other through a whole tournament. even though i wish we had played a little better, you know i had fun because you are a good friend of mine. i'll even let you pick the team name next time, provided we ever team with each other again, of course, lol.

Eugenio and Mauricio - 2 people i hardly ever get to see. you guys KNOW we need to fix that. hit me up, Mauricio. i don't know if you ever check smashboards, but get me your number somehow, or i'll get it from Eugenio. oh, let me know about what we talked about and when it's gonna happen, ok?

To everyone - I had a lot of fun, and this tournament has inspired me to actually start playing Melee again seriously. I forgot how much fun I could have with the game. If i forgot anyone, you'll have to remember that i AM a pretty big douchebag, but you can let me know and i'll see about fixing that if you want me to. at large tournaments, i wanna try to get someone, if not myself, to do at least 1 self-commentated match during the course of the tournament. See ya around!!

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Sorry you guys my group wasn't able to come because of work and stuff but better believe I'll be there next time around to falcon punch and or kick everyone. Good job ya'll everyone keep going!!!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
stop accusing people of stealin stuff..honesly i really dont care what happened because all of this happened during a duration of u guys getting high and being high..so next time dont smoke and this will never happen to u...

on another note to4 was great cant wait to see marty's match..is was history

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman

Shout outs:

turtlecake was not at this tourney

sorry

Linguini

Smash Master
stop accusing people of stealin stuff..honesly i really dont care what happened because all of this happened during a duration of u guys getting high and being high..so next time dont smoke and this will never happen to u...

on another note to4 was great cant wait to see marty's match..is was history
lol blame kage, when his warrior **** kicked in we had no choice but to call da po-911

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
I'm behind polmex on this one.

i really need to start goin to more melee tournies like old times.

then i can make chillin lose to drephen again.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
fight?

yeah, one of the many instances at smashaid where I almost fought someone.

but white kids are puzzies.

also, who the fvck is dr peepee?!

most original sun of a ***** ive seen since chops v wes.

Top Bottom