• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

Jer

Smash Ace
It was in ninth grade. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke.

Me: It's allright.
Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my breasts?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definitely going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vajayjay with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vajayjay. I had seriously underestimated this vajayjay's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticeably freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and offer me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her vajayjay and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

=(
I'm so glad i decided to browse this thread while i'm in school, this is the greatest thing i've ever read in my entire life

PB&J

Smash Hero
he doesnt just bair he bairs when he doesnt know a match up very well other than that he does fine doing other moves

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It was in ninth grade. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke.

Me: It's allright.
Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my breasts?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definitely going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vajayjay with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vajayjay. I had seriously underestimated this vajayjay's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticeably freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and offer me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her vajayjay and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

=(
dont think ive ever laughed harder.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Anime is ********.

Why not just call it cartoons?

Cartoons from Canada or Iran aren't called something else.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Anime is ********.

Why not just call it cartoons?

Cartoons from Canada or Iran aren't called something else.
A good point, but eastern animation differs so much from western animation that it automatically carries a more mature feel than the word cartoon, which to most people brings to mind Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse.

In the west at least.

Hax

Smash Champion
OMG tope n cyrain ma n!ggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JIHAD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

i wouldve won

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Everyone....just pick up Falcon....he ***** everyone including Jigglypuff......the only reason I don't do that well with him cause I suck.
After that amazing come-back Falcon Ditto on Dreamland you did against LOZR, you don't deserve to say that one anymore. xD

N3$ N008 = Teh greatest?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Oh my god.
I searched this thread for my name and I got NO RESULTS. I'm INSULTED.
...okay, not really.
This tournament was awesome. I should have entered, but I had to get sick...like a JERK...and I couldn't focus. Couple of shoutouts.

Smooth Criminal: <3333333333333333
SleepyK: You looked uncomfortable in that suit.
ihavespaceballs: Your Samus lessons were gdlk. Much appreciated.
Iori: NO U
hungrybox: I TOOK A STOCK OFF OF YOU! I AM THE BEST MARTH OF ALL TIME!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

Post or Pre-tackling of NESN00b after the comeback.

Me and Dogy are like 2 Matches in a matchbox. One's struck and the other isnt.

I think I was about to pop from laughing.

Thankyou candid photos, apparently I just put on the weirdest expressions

=D

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
that implies you watched instead of read deathnote, and I'll tell you right now the Anime completely eff'd up the entire point of DeathNote's conclusion.
I read it too. I watched it first and read it second.
You can do both (I'm currently reading Full Metal Alchemist, since it's got a few differences from the anime).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I read it too. I watched it first and read it second.
You can do both (I'm currently reading Full Metal Alchemist, since it's got a few differences from the anime).
FEW?!

The manga is an entirely different beast from the show. Still excellent in its own right, but wayyyyy different.

>___>

/off-topic yak

Smooth Criminal

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Re: anime
Azumanga Daioh or get the frick out. Well...I should just say 'plotless situational comedies with strong lesbian undertones or get the frick out,' since I like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star too.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
I dunno.

Some people just take the japanese culture a bit too far.

maybe thats why i think anime is teh gey.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Either way, the ending was pretty anti-climatic. :p

But I digress.

Smooth Criminal
the manga ending, even if Raito got scrub'd out which sucks, at least revealed his true character at the end.

The anime did nothing to show what a terrible character he was <_<;

and the Full Metal Alchemist Manga and the Anime are the same for about the first 15 or so chapters. The rushed the anime ending, but the Manga is still going, and both are good.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I dunno.

Some people just take the japanese culture a bit too far.

maybe thats why i think anime is teh gey.
>__>

Nothing I hate more than weeabos. They drive me up the ****ing wall. Japan is not this great, chivalrous country of amazing people just because some think-tanks put together a pretty neat story every so often.

@ XIF:

I'll agree with you there. In the anime, he was just kind of tacked on.

Before I drop this anime subject entirely, I would like to mention: Fullmetal Alchemist is seeing another anime incarnation. Studio BONES is slating a release sometime later this year.

Yeahyuzzz.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom