• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I'm not sifting through 1000 pages to find something that isn't important. If I recall, you were saying similar things around the time before SK was lynched. Maybe I'm confusing you with Zen. Sorry if I am, it's not a big point anyway, just annoying.
**** off stupid wrong browser :mad::mad::mad:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not sifting through 1000 pages to find something that isn't important. If I recall, you were saying similar things around the time before SK was lynched. Maybe I'm confusing you with Zen. Sorry if I am, it's not a big point anyway, just annoying.
You're damn right it's annoying. You're whining about people being annoyed with their lynch subjects being off the table and then you insinuate that I'm being a little ***** when I first mentioned it, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Bleck. I dunno where X1 is, but here is mine:

Derpy Vote Preference List

Reyth -- Nich, PLSD

Ran -- SK, Tblock, Nabe, Degray

Nich -- Nabe, PLSD

KK/July -- Nabe, PLSD, DeGrey/Zen, Tblock

Grey -- Nich, PLSD, Swiss, JPG, TBlock

SK -- Nabe, Ranmaru, Jpg , PLSD

T-block -- Ran, JPG, PLSD

VG.jpg -- Top tier: Ranmaru/PLSD Not-Top Tier: DeGrey, Swiss, SK

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You're damn right it's annoying. You're whining about people being annoyed with their lynch subjects being off the table and then you insinuate that I'm being a little ***** when I first mentioned it, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed.
Be constructive and build a bridge. It's what I'd do, I'm an engineer :chuckle:

SK, we should totally do a double lynch of Nabe/PSDL. It'll eliminate most of the scum team :cool:.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Vote Preference List

Reyth -- Nich, PLSD

Nich -- Nabe, PLSD

VG.jpg -- Ranmaru/PLSD, DeGrey, Swiss, SK

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Vote Preference List

Reyth -- Nich, PLSD

Nich -- Nabe, PLSD

VG.jpg -- Ranmaru/PLSD, DeGrey, Swiss, SK

Nabe -- Nich, VG, SK, PTSD, July, KK, Swiss, Ran, Zen

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Let's ignore meta here then, since you've never seen scum Ran. Do you have anything to say about his play in particular? Or is it just because his activity has died down?
Not really, I think I said all I had in mind.

I thought 2427 was more for KK to respond to... I agree that KK is not addressing my points properly. They've been trying to incriminate me for things I haven't said for a long time now, so that's nothing new.
Town response town response

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ok the 3 people left to hear from are the most inactive ones (imagine that?). Zen has expressed a desire to sheep me, I'm not sure where Swiss or PLSD are.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
For analysis: The top wagons are Nich and Nabe with (so far) a one vote lead to Nich.

PLSD is the most frequently mentioned player; he is universally mentioned in fact (except for Ran). My opinion is that this probably means he is town; the other option to consider is that the scum have decided to universally bus him for town cred. Because he is at least a secondary wagon in EVERY mention the chance of the universal scum bus is slightly higher imo.

The question is can we get a town lynch on Nich or Nabe before the deadline? If not, we can certainly get a lynch on PLSD.

My final analysis on PLSD is that since he is a lurker and there is at least a realistic chance that the scum are bussing him, he is a good lynch for today.

I will start this off:

Unvote, Vote PLSD

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I won't be voting Nabe, I am willing to vote Nich if the town will is there. With my unvote Nabe and Nich appear to be tied with 3 nods each.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Reyth, why have you continually ignored my challenge regarding using quotes to show Nabe scum hunting? If (or should I say WHEN) he flips scum, I'm going to take a hard look at your play.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
For analysis: The top wagons are Nich and Nabe with (so far) a one vote lead to Nich.

PLSD is the most frequently mentioned player; he is universally mentioned in fact (except for Ran). My opinion is that this probably means he is town; the other option to consider is that the scum have decided to universally bus him for town cred. Because he is at least a secondary wagon in EVERY mention the chance of the universal scum bus is slightly higher imo.
my gog, why didn't I even think of that? I remember saying something similar in another game... I forgot which game it was, but it seemed that everyone wanted to lynch a certain player, which probably meant he was town :/
I really that game wasn't Ducktales, and the person wasn't Ryker... because in that instance, he was scum. Oops.

anyway Reyth is town.

Also I hope people are going to look at Swiss eventually. He's probably coasted the hardest, after PLSD.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well Swiss has contributed more than PLSD -- there is no comparision between the two really.

@Nich: I was waiting for others to possibly respond to my point. I can quote you tons of content from Nabe which shows he has been scum hunting and NONE OF IT will be the type of scum hunting that you are looking for.

My point is that he is obviously scum hunting and cutting a town profile by the content of his posts which shows him continuously paying attention to the game and contributing substantively. It is becuase of this that I will not be on his wagon today.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Swiss is coasting because he's posting stuff and just bobbing along making no solid or substantiated pushes. Just posting odd stuff here and there.

PLSD is just inactive

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Which one? Swiss doesn't really have a meta and just does whatever the hell he wants, regardless of alignment and PLSD usually do read up on threads yeh, but on the contrary this game IS almost #2500 posts in D1 so its hard to accuse them of going against their meta

IMO PLSD would be a much better Vig because there's probably nothing we're gonna gain from his lynch, since almost everyone would be lynching him just because we need a lynch and an inactive would do. Aparently Nich and Nabe are both alternate wagons atm? I'd much rather lynch Nabe than Nich or PLSD atm. Nich as I've already stated I find town and because I dislike Nabe's interactions with Nich, it looks like Nabe is just taunting Nich and purposely wasting time and being distracting (a tactic Nabe is familar with from Fire Emlem Maf). I know that's pretty weaksauce but its all I have atm.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ya that's the problem with the PLSD lynch, not much info from the wagon. Town and scum want to lynch him.

I like the content from both Swiss and Nabe which is why I don't want to lynch them.

I haven't liked the content from Nich all game long. I think he is good at psychological/emotional manipulation as well; I mean I think he has real skills there.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
In fact, when I voted PLSD I was under the impression that the deadline was like 1-2 days away. Since we have a full five days:

Unvote, Vote Nich

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Nich: I was waiting for others to possibly respond to my point. I can quote you tons of content from Nabe which shows he has been scum hunting and NONE OF IT will be the type of scum hunting that you are looking for.

My point is that he is obviously scum hunting and cutting a town profile by the content of his posts which shows him continuously paying attention to the game and contributing substantively. It is becuase of this that I will not be on his wagon today.
Prove it. Show me scum picks WITH REASONING that he tries to get lynched. That's what I've been asking for for like a week now, and NOBODY has shown Nabe doing it. I'm willing to bet all you have is Nabe asking questions. Sure, he sometimes asks good questions, I've seen it myself. But there's no followup, no "Alright, that answer was scummy and we should lynch this guy because of it". Nabe asks questions, and to his credit they are often decent questions to ask, but he's asking them to blend in, not to catch scum, and you can see it by the lack of reads with reasoning.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
IMO PLSD would be a much better Vig because there's probably nothing we're gonna gain from his lynch, since almost everyone would be lynching him just because we need a lynch and an inactive would do. Aparently Nich and Nabe are both alternate wagons atm? I'd much rather lynch Nabe than Nich or PLSD atm. Nich as I've already stated I find town and because I dislike Nabe's interactions with Nich, it looks like Nabe is just taunting Nich and purposely wasting time and being distracting (a tactic Nabe is familar with from Fire Emlem Maf). I know that's pretty weaksauce but its all I have atm.
Are you read up?
What do you think of Nich's points against me?
Am I alone in taunting Nich? Am I justified in it? Which posts do you see as wasting time?

Do you agree with Asdioh's lynch ordering? (given that lines like "I know that's pretty weak but it's all I have" suggest that you're on-board with my lynch and trying to convince Reyth of it)

Reyth

Smash Rookie
No Zen yoiu have not been replaced but I did count your sheep vote for Nich and a secondary vote for PLSD was assumed. You can change this if you want.

T-block

B2B TST
Nich, I challenge you to show where Swiss has been scumhunting =o Seriously, you are tunneling Nabe pretty hard.

Ran, what happened to your vg.jpg scum read? Only thing I can see where you said your read had changed was the conversation with DG, but even then you said he was still scummy.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Hey Nich, read this
Prove it. Show me scum picks WITH REASONING that he tries to get lynched. That's what I've been asking for for like a week now, and NOBODY has shown Swiss doing it. I'm willing to bet all you have is Swiss asking questions. Sure, he sometimes asks good questions, I've seen it myself. But there's no followup, no "Alright, that answer was scummy and we should lynch this guy because of it". Swiss asks questions, and to his credit they are often decent questions to ask, but he's asking them to blend in, not to catch scum, and you can see it by the lack of reads with reasoning.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
.jpg said:
Originally Posted by Nicholas1024
Prove it. Show me scum picks WITH REASONING that he tries to get lynched. That's what I've been asking for for like a week now, and NOBODY has shown Swiss doing it. I'm willing to bet all you have is Swiss asking questions. Sure, he sometimes asks good questions, I've seen it myself. But there's no followup, no "Alright, that answer was scummy and we should lynch this guy because of it". Swiss asks questions, and to his credit they are often decent questions to ask, but he's asking them to blend in, not to catch scum, and you can see it by the lack of reads with reasoning.
Sounds like a better fit to me.

Top Bottom