• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of Smash Results ~ 2/26/11 ~ Philadelphia, PA

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Lol whenever me or anyone else say "PA" we disclude Cactuar cause he is insanely better than anyone else in state.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Pete's fox isn't TOO bad..I usually 2-3 stocked him...but it isnt that bad. I 4 stocked his pikachu the majority of matches hahahaha. His weejee is still good. HE LOVES GAME AND WATCH NOW!! :(

Palpi

Smash Hero
GOTM getting back into practice?

@Bobby - Peter might drop pikachu...I 4 stocked him 3 of 4 matches. He likes Game and watch alot....

GOTM

Smash Champion
Practice? We talkin bout practice?

Nah I haven't touched a cube controller in months and probably won't before the next one either, but I'll enter and be a douche.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah don't practice I wanna win :3 jk practice

GOTM

Smash Champion
Mitri how often are these?

Also, next one korsak, we're teaming...zelda/samus. most annoying team in the world

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anything is anything so creation is baseless without proof of said hearings around the world.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thank you for reminding me, i happened to read this b4 i was about to leave for work

iv had more matches ready for days but for some reason they fail to upload whenever i try to from home and iv had to take them to work to upload them.

~copyin to a flash drive now and i'll upload them when i get to work

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
thank you for reminding me, i happened to read this b4 i was about to leave for work

iv had more matches ready for days but for some reason they fail to upload whenever i try to from home and iv had to take them to work to upload them.

~copyin to a flash drive now and i'll upload them when i get to work
Thank you so much Chib <3 For recording/uploading/ hosting tourney/ everything.

I can't wait to watch all the great matches I had :)
and then I'm gonna get my tissues ready for me vs ultimascouts Marth :(
He was everywhere lol.

Top Bottom