• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List Speculation

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Unbreon is good stahp

~Strong Bad on DMG's account

We are one

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He's not. I am SB's alt account, we established this awhile ago

Professor Pro go to Apex nobody wants to see stinky Jolteon because his TL smells like poopie. Come play!

(I think people at apex will love ze brittish charms of the little boy mains)

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Everyone is Strong Bad's alternate account, even me. I've been arguing with myself for the sake of feeling like I'm making a difference in a thread I'm the only one apart of.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Snake's real good.
He can't really threaten things infront on him. (DashA maybe)
But he's got an unblockable, fast, high damage c4 sticky.

Also upB. He has an upB.
DACUS > Dash attack for threatening people in front of him.
And remember he also has tranq now which is a lot better for threatening players infront of him.

D

Deleted member

i'm pretty sure me and jolteon are 100% obligated to take a picture if only for our aliases.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Professor Pro go to Apex nobody wants to see stinky Jolteon because his TL smells like poopie. Come play!

(I think people at apex will love ze brittish charms of the little boy mains)
:( LOL I really wish I could and I would if I could...
I'll very likely come to the next US major but I might need help from the community and since i'm going B.E.A.S.T. with Armada and Leffen in Feb and streaming with GimR on VGBC hopefully I perform well enough for people want to support me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i used to be a good player. i stopped playing seriously when i started college in mid 2006 ish. i've just been around a long time and talked to the right people. it adds up. i started out just like everyone else, ignorant and stupid lmao

edit: if strongbad said i suck he is 100% correct.
smart man

D

Deleted member

i think jolteon will beat me overall, i tend to lose to characters where i have no melee experience.

Taojaz

Smash Cadet
Here's my tier list right now. I'm not that good, so this is probably wrong, but here it is:

S TIER

Fox
Falco
Lucas
Shiek
Meta Knight
Wolf

A TIER

Diddy Kong
Mewtwo
Peach
Link
Capt. Falcon
Snake
Zelda
Mario
Wario

B TIER

Marth
Pit
Yoshi
Kirby
Samus
Ivysaur
Lucario
ROB
Zero Suit Samus
Ice Climbers

C TIER

Bowser
Ike
Sonic
Donkey Kong
Roy
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Charizard

D TIER

Luigi
Ganondorf
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
King Dedede

E TIER

Toon Link
Olimar
Squirtle

EDIT: How do I put that in a spoiler box?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
"why, I bet I'll find Flareon right now!"

jolteon leaves the room, comes back but with a hat and fake mustache

"hello, I main snake"

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
i'm pretty sure me and jolteon are 100% obligated to take a picture if only for our aliases.
If only I was actually going to APEX. An alt alias of mine outside of the Hiragana for Impostor (Nisemono) is Vaporeon. :( At least I met you last year, Umbreon.

Jolteon for GOAT.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Take this to the social thread, please.

This thread is for talking about how much more fun Zelda was when her side B could be canceled and set up aggressively.
I was waiting for this post. I could feel someone finding this thread and saying "casual conversation, bruh, well, that just won't do". No problem though, back to talking about Mario being the best char in the game.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Or we could discuss this since no one else has yet.
Here's my tier list right now. I'm not that good, so this is probably wrong, but here it is:

S TIER

Fox
Falco
Lucas
Shiek
Meta Knight
Wolf

A TIER

Diddy Kong
Mewtwo
Peach
Link
Capt. Falcon
Snake
Zelda
Mario
Wario

B TIER

Marth
Pit
Yoshi
Kirby
Samus
Ivysaur
Lucario
ROB
Zero Suit Samus
Ice Climbers

C TIER

Bowser
Ike
Sonic
Donkey Kong
Roy
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Charizard

D TIER

Luigi
Ganondorf
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
King Dedede

E TIER

Toon Link
Olimar
Squirtle

EDIT: How do I put that in a spoiler box?
On another note I've been messing around with Link a lot lately, and I'm starting to think M2K may have been on to something when he said Link is the best character in the game.

Fish&Herbs19

Smash Journeyman
Come on! Best one is hand's down Glaceon. <3

On another note, many of you have discussed what changes should be made to Squirtle, Zelda, and Ganon to make him better. What about other relatively "low" tiers? What changes would you make for them?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Make Squirtle more Sheik-like (as he was in Brawl) while keeping some of the Crisco-induced traits that his players love so much.

Guts Flareon the god.

EDIT: awwwwwww snap, all these ribbons

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Crisco is grease. I'm talking about of his slip-slide shenanigans, like his nice wavedash, the turnrun jump, shellshift movement, and Hydroplane options. Essentially all the stuff the average player thinks of when he sees Squirtle.

His pokes and combo options were generally faster in Brawl, but his dash speed/mobility is noticeably lacking in PM compared to the rest of the cast. Pumping them up to make the neutral position more comfortable would give him a Sheik-y feel while still allowing him to do much of what PM Squirtle players want to do now. It would just be more reliable, and he'd be able to set the pace of the match much better.

D

Deleted member

i had a serene grace flareon with sacred fire earthquake and power whip and it still sucked.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
i had a serene grace flareon with sacred fire earthquake and power whip and it still sucked.
Flareon ain't got the HP to do anything.

If he had more he could serve as a fire wall.

Unfortunately, water does defending so much better than fire since earthquake is used far too often.

Leafeon > Flareon as well. >_>

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Fire/Normal coverage isn't the greatest, but it's not terrible, either. If you can come in on something you can Flame Charge on without dying, Guts Facade is much like Swellow's in power, Flare Blitz is obscenely strong, and you've also patched up the bad speed issue. Superpower finishes the trifecta to murder anything that the other two moves don't, but Gen 5 tutors are stupid (and currently unavailable in-game), so I just run Protect in the Battle Mansion.

Not saying it's cut out for serious competitive play, but it sure is fun to use.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Not saying it's cut out for serious competitive play, but it sure is fun to use.
And here I am just waiting for Pokebank or some glorious Japanese player to trade with so I can get a flareon with Iron tail.

Return, Flare Blitz, Iron Tail, (Undecided Move)

Ah, but enough about that. This is about tier lists.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
On another note I've been messing around with Link a lot lately, and I'm starting to think M2K may have been on to something when he said Link is the best character in the game.
Oh god why ;_;.

Top Bottom