• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thy List Da Ganondorf Mains

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I used to dual main them.
Its now really Ganon. But that pic is awesome so I kept it. Also, I used to still have Link for ganon ditto's cause I hated ditto's, but stept of that cause ganon ditto's are actually funfunfun.
Oh and I'm still in the Link community, wich isn't a problem at all, its like, even random Sheik mains go there. I think we can learn a lot from some of their precision and guides on things like recoring, and more.

You could call Link my second, and I tried giving up on him completely but it just won't work. I enjoy both characters too much to give up on one. Also, maining the worst character of the game and the second worst character is kinda fun lol

@Edit:
ITS FIXED! Now, its Ganondorf who used his magic powers to transform into a kitty Link too sneak by Zelda and..

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I tried Zelda, but.. Its like, you play around with her for an hour, and then you know everything she can do. After that its just smart playing.. And yeah, I kinda have trouble being smart xD

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I think Link and Ganon are equal. Projectiles, unpunishable up b and no landing lag glitch vs Uair to prevent gimps when high, 360 Degree Warlock Punch for better air speed and better vertical height up b. Good Links are actually not that easy to gimp, though they're still gimpable and easy to spike when they're low. Plus Tipman is pretty much bye for Link's stock just like spiking him and Ganon is overall a much better edge guarder than Link is because of his better air game. IMO Sopo has the worst recovery in the game, followed by Ivysaur and then Link/Ganon. Olimar, Ike, Wolf and Zelda also have bad recoveries, and Mario's recovery sucks distance wise but he has more options.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Name: Sovereign
Brawl FC: 0344-9372-3058
E-Mail(s): Sovereign410(@aol.com) - AIM
Ganondorf Colour: Meleedorf
Favourite Ganondorf Move: Warlocke Punch
Sexual Preference: Zero-Suit Samus

Good to be back Ganon Boards.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Name: Noobicidal
Brawl FC: 3265-6146-8774
E-Mail(s): MSN - Noobicidal@live.com
Ganondorf Colour: Old Manondorf
Favourite Ganondorf Move: Bair
Sexual Preference: Dollphile

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Name: Rei-Gun
FC: N/A
Email: sowkratyz@yahoo.com
Ganondorf colour: Father Time
Favorite move: Reversal of Man (dair on grounded opponent/teammate)
Sexual Preference: KITTIES

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, should I add sexual prefernce to the things you should add? Its pretty funny xD but i dont know if people will be offended or something dumb.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hey guys, should I add sexual prefernce to the things you should add? Its pretty funny xD but i dont know if people will be offended or something dumb.
It's not like anyone besides myself is actually posting a real sexual preference. If it really offends someone, they can just choose not to answer or ignore the question altogether.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you can put me down under atyeo

Australia
F/C? wifi is for noobs
color? regular
move? ****ing overfist
preferred method of transport? wizkick

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
There are so, so many 'Dorfs that only visit our boards like... once every month or sumthin'.
Srsly, you guys gotta be more active!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There are so, so many 'Dorfs that only visit our boards like... once every month or sumthin'.
Srsly, you guys gotta be more active!
I'll be active once I start going to tournaments. I've got a foolproof plan for beating Olimar, and it involves switching to Snake.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I forgot;

Winning Taunt: Warlock Punch
Favourite Combo Video: Tudor's Orange Oompa Loompa

Top Bottom