• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on FL Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ omg ur such a faggy fan boy ***

My list: Based strongly on tournament placings, as it should be. Also, it is rather hard to rank those I havent played (Rice), or are new to the tournament scene/attend few tournies (Skrach+gang/DF/Nouc).

1. Shiz/SpeedN (k)
3. XIF (beasting, beats Lamb, Queen, others)
4. Lamb (Beats Queen, very consistant)
5. UI (beats or has beeaten everyone except shiz/speed/xif/queen/derf)
6. Queen (goes even with everyone above him, but losses slightly)

After that it gets kinda iffy...

7. GM (consistant)
8. Rock (wtfpwn good, kinda inconsistant)

After that.. a lot of CFL players come to mind, also Nouc, but his tourney absence makes it hard to determine.

9. Derf?
10. Nouc?

Other CFL playres would likely follow (Cake name cancelled crew/noobtestament). Then for SEFL: Sighrax is good, DooDah, others I cannot say.

1. DaShizWiz/KeepSpeedN
3. XIF
4. Chops
5. UI
6. QDVS
7. Green_Mario
8. RockCrock
9. Derf
10. Noucles
too bad i own xif like i did last tourney...if not we'r even... but i own him for most part

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
You guys are right with me only having problems with me vs Tipman and vs Xif(Only with Falco). But KeepSpeedN may have problems with certain people, but he won't loose to them. He has problems with Tipman and me and GM a little bit and Lambchops. But he won't lose to them, only one of them I can see beating SpeedN is Lambchops besides my self. The only character I can see KeepSpeedN losing to Lambchops in is a Falco ditto, or a Fox vs Falco match. But it hasn't happened yet besides at Mavericks tournament, which was Fox vs Falco, but KeepSpeedN won their set in winners, but lost in losers.

Me, vs Tipman is the only person I have real problems with. I may have to switch characters to beat XIF, but thats not too much of a problem. But when I lose to Tipman(Is he still playing? Lol, doesn't matter if he isn't) I don't care. When I lose to Tipman I don't care because as far as I'm concerned he's the best Ganon in the world.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
tru tru, its not a problem now, but nielson be comnig down and then... THEN!

i may not get 4 stocked >_>;

my top 10:

1) goldwing
2) lumbro
3)delaini
4) derigo
5) halo5god
6) cloudstrifex
7) noucles
8) foxhound
9) maverick
10) flowinwater

^^^ omg ur such a faggy fan boy ***

My list: Based strongly on tournament placings, as it should be. Also, it is rather hard to rank those I havent played (Rice), or are new to the tournament scene/attend few tournies (Skrach+gang/DF/Nouc).

1. Shiz/SpeedN (k)
3. XIF (beasting, beats Lamb, Queen, others)
4. Lamb (Beats Queen, very consistant)
5. UI (beats or has beeaten everyone except shiz/speed/xif/queen/derf)
6. Queen (goes even with everyone above him, but losses slightly)

After that it gets kinda iffy...

7. GM (consistant)
8. Rock (wtfpwn good, kinda inconsistant)

After that.. a lot of CFL players come to mind, also Nouc, but his tourney absence makes it hard to determine.

9. Derf?
10. Nouc?

Other CFL playres would likely follow (Cake name cancelled crew/noobtestament). Then for SEFL: Sighrax is good, DooDah, others I cannot say.

1. DaShizWiz/KeepSpeedN
3. XIF
4. Chops
5. UI
6. QDVS
7. Green_Mario
8. RockCrock
9. Derf
10. Noucles
xif also loses to skrash...

derf

Smash Ace
tru tru, its not a problem now, but nielson be comnig down and then... THEN!

i may not get 4 stocked >_>;

my top 10:

1) goldwing
2) lumbro
3)delaini
4) derigo
5) halo5god
6) cloudstrifex
7) noucles
8) foxhound
9) maverick
10) flowinwater
oddly enough, i played smash with goldwing the other day. and although theres a 99% chance he'll never get back into smash, if he did, that'd be about where he'd be after a week or so of practice

edit: nice list btw. got me all dreamy eyed. you forgot tipman though..... and meleeguy's dad

ooh ooh if me and gm ever teamed, "green mario brothers". im gonna stop now, i swear

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i wouldnt disagree with that comment^^...A-L, we are playing next giga...i gotta try my new anti ness tactics...and yay for actually having some lists out now...rough lists...but lists nonetheless...now we can build off what we got and make it into a top 15? 20? 25?...peace

even if it was top 25 i still wouldn't make it in :(

-hiroshi

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
yeah, the lists are actually pretty accurate imo. and if you guys don't want to be all crazy about exact placings, just make tiers i guess.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So does anyone think they could host a huge tourney that most of FL could attend? That'd be the best possible way to see where everyone stands currently. I know Gigabits is the main place right now, but its size would be limiting. Something of SmashAid proportions would be great.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
XIF: thank you for igniting this thread all over again...<_<

Mankosuki: good idea. Why don't we make SUPS that tourny? It would help community down here in SFL get back up on its feet.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol @ this list. I am not sure anymore If I even want to be on the list. There is too much procastination. Wasn't everyone thats good at LTEC? Atleast Top 15 were there. You guys know I can't attend all the tournies. And It's not that easy to win a tournament.

This FL poweranking thing was supposed to be made a while ago. And now you guys want to have another tournament with all the people there(LTEC wasnt good enough?). You guys said we'd make the thing after LTEC, now lets do it already. What we should do is make the list already, and then after tournaments edit it. Instead of procastination about having a major tournament when all the Top people were already at LTEC which was supposed to be the tourny that decided these rankings. Thats the only reason I went Falco during the tourny, so the list could be accurate. But now it seems like everyone is just postponing this even more.

Just make the list, and then we'll do editing later.

I don't mean to sound like a douche bag, but Its hard for me to keep trying to win tournaments for this list to be made.

<3 you guys, but lets get crackin on it.

nubs.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You know, shiz is right...we should make the list now, and edit later...so allow me:
THE *OFFICIAL* POWER RANKINGS!!!

0. Exarch
1. Dop
1 1/2. A-L
2. Phanna
3. DF
4. Derf
5. Riot
6. Doodah
7. Thelaw
8. Sheermadness
9. Skrach
10. CmRoddy
11. QDVS
12. Flowin
13. Loserlad
14. Cozamonkey
15. Halo5God
16. Blitzshaft
17. Seibrik
18. Xif
19. Chops of Lamb
20. Smashmac
21. Speedn
22. Azen, if he lived in FL
23. Pritch
24. Aqua
25. Jessica, that one girl...oh yeah.

Now, I think this list, based solely on something or other...not really sure what.. is about right...It's close, at least...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
You know, shiz is right...we should make the list now, and edit later...so allow me:

0. Exarch
1. Dop
1 1/2. A-L
2. Phanna
3. DF
4. Derf
5. Riot
6. Doodah
7. Thelaw
8. Sheermadness
9. Skrach
10. CmRoddy
11. QDVS
12. Flowin
13. Loserlad
14. Cozamonkey
15. Halo5God
16. Blitzshaft
17. Seibrik
18. Xif
19. Chops of Lamb
20. Smashmac
21. Speedn
23. Pritch
24. Aqua

Now, I think this list, based solely on something or other...not really sure what.. is about right...It's close, at least...

..... but where am I at!!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

0. Exarch
1. Dop
1 1/2. A-L
2. Phanna
3. DF
4. Derf
5. Riot
6. Doodah
7. Thelaw
8. Sheermadness
9. Skrach
10. CmRoddy
11. QDVS
12. Flowin
13. Loserlad
14. Cozamonkey
15. Halo5God
16. Blitzshaft
17. Seibrik
18. Xif
19. Chops of Lamb
20. Smashmac
21. Speedn
23. Pritch
24. Aqua

1 1/2?!!! You know I should be at -3 EASILY!!!!

.... Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom