• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Where does it even remotely say that they "decide not to fight"?

Shaking hands happens all the time, in competative play. If you don't shake hands you're a loser and must die.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Man you guys like to complicate things too much IMO.

Fighting Trophies/figurines has always been the point of Smash Bros thus far.
In Brawl MetaKnight and his crew simply kick in to stir some trouble... maybe he just wants sum Ice Cream or sumtin.

THE END.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Also I got another theory:

some think that the pic of the kirby trophy, where the bottom part is shinning, most of us think that shinning may be kirby coming to life, but it could be just a reflection of the sun/light or something, thus is this is true then heres the thing:

The kirby trophy falls, marios looks at it closer, then the trophy shakes, lights come out and the trophy comes to life, kirby appears... they stare at each other, mario being the good guy that he is shakes his hand, but then the evil aproches...

some want more than just to fight, they want to rule, and be the masters of everything, thus by fighting for more and not just to not become trophies theyre breakin the rules... minions arrive at the stage.. .to be continued...

also in my other theory maybe they oin forces/teamed up, or maybe decided not to fight... idk...

Desruprot

Smash Lord
lol, that does not explain anything, a little too-simple because that does not explain this line.
When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Well, not the you must die part, but it is a fact that shaking hands is a tradition in sports, it shows you are a good sportsman. Then the show begins, and one loses. Finally, they shake hands again.

Look at football / soccer, darts, tennis. They (almost) always shake hands at the beginning and / or end of the match.

lol, that does not explain anything, a little too-simple because that does not explain this line.
When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...
And that's where you think too complicated. Do you really think Sakurai would reveal such detail right now? On who the culprit is?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Indeed I would agree with that, although I fence and we have to shake hands after a bout, you must respect your opponent. But SSB has always been competitive, why else do they allow you to taunt the other player!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Indeed I would agree with that, although I fence and we have to shake hands after a bout, you must respect your opponent. But SSB has always been competitive, why else do they allow you to taunt the other player!
Karate Kid 2 and 3 my friend.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Maybe Metaknight ALSO did not break the rules.

In fact, are we sure that Metaknight is INSIDE the Halberd?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Sorry I have never seen KK2 or 3 Fully. Its also now coincidered an old movie. That also is a fact that it is more highlighted on Mario and Kirby implying that they did something, not Metaknight. We do not have enough Evidence against Metaknight...
Perhaps the enemy is a soul steal and has taken the Halberd

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Is it me, or do i see faces in the clouds. The second last cloud to the right looks alot like Bowser, and to the right of that one, Ridley

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Those who said this was a gamemode:
Well it seems to be so, but clicking on gamemodes, ??? is classified as a sub category.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Okay, let me put it this way.

If you get a set of images, where in the middle you see Batman running out of a place. Then a few images later, you'll see a text saying "Batman will shortly arrive at the hideout", would you associate this text with that picture?

And what if you, below see Batman hiding behind a barrel, smoking?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
But Metaknight did not appear as seen in the last picture

did he, so that is why I think Metaknight is out of the question, also partially explains the ??? because we do not know who this guy is...
I think the Clouds are just the artists showing off...

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
But Metaknight did not appear as seen in the last picture

did he, so that is why I think Metaknight is out of the question, also partially explains the ??? because we do not know who this guy is...
I think the Clouds are just the artists showing off...
lol i still think like its bootleg twilight haha.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
MetaKnight is not the regulator, the robot-thingy is the regulator.

PPl know that MetaKnight is a bad guy, but he's not that evil... so he only breaks the rules without really knowing the consequences.

Then when the purple clouds and the robot creature appears... those are the ''bad things'' that are currently happening.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
those? do u think that the twilight will attack mario n kirby. n i neva said metaknight was the bad guy. he's jus doing his job haha.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
The Stuff around the character, I honestly do not know what it is, for me I do think it is dark magic though...
It's poison farts I've said it like over 9000 times!!!1!11!!! Why do you think In the update it says "the world will pay a terrible price"? Who the hell wants some crazy robots farting poison all over the place?!?!?!?!

AIR POLLUTION@@@@@

Eaode

Smash Champion
Here's another theory: If the Handshake is indeed not what is breaking the rules, and just good sportsmanship, then perhaps it IS Meta Knight who is breaking the rules. (although my first theory seems more likely)

But maybe Meta Kniht heard that Kirby was trapped in this place where all he could do was fight and decided to come and save him (and all the others) Thus causing the evil controller to get mad because the trophies can't leave.

Still leaves a big hole as to what the purple dudes are there for though. That's why I like my first theory better.

M.K

Level 55
Maybe, in this world, BECAUSE you can only fight, the villans were getting tired of it, so they, being the rule-breakers by heart, decided to free everyone (THUS BREAKING THE RULES).

and that little boxy thing? Yeah, he's probably bad, coming to kill everyone :D

Top Bottom