• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

J.M.

Smash Rookie
Aww man, I missed it!! Didn't even know there was a tournament in my hometown! Where was it?
And oh, by the way, I'm new here-I just joined a few minutes ago. However, don't hate on me because I'm a newbie.
Ah that sucks. We play at UNCW.

Give us a way to contact you and we'll give you the heads up on other events and stuff.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Excellent Tournament, I'm glad I went early. I had 10 solid hours of orgasmic smash pleasure. Can't wait for more. Shoutouts shall be posted in the morning after I get sleep. :3

lord karn

Smash Master
My ROB officially sucks now. I have mixed feelings about that. Marth is now my best character. Also, Wario. YES!

PP I'm picking up fox in melee tell me what to do!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL Foxy I 3-0'd you in that MM I'm 99% sure. All the vids will be uploaded soon anyway lol

I can' t think straight with the word "finals" echo'ing through my head lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Shout-outs!

Behr: Teams was awesome, bro. Sorry I smelled so bad.
Vilt: I totally have a Ganondorf. (:
Alex: Sucks you didn't turn in the performance you wanted. That's how it is when you transition, though.
Bill: 8===D
Killersauce: Should not be power ranked. He had to go MK to beat me. What a fucin (gay) bnub. :)
Sandeep: Good matches man. Even though I lost, I had a lot of fun.
Other Alex (the one I faced in tourney): Your diddy had fairly good spacing and game understanding, but you need to get that banana game locked in. Seriously, you probably could have beaten me with some smart banana play.
Dave: Good one. Also, don't choke on Grand Finals next time. It's a big D, for sure, but you can definitely fit it all in for a good S.
Foxy: Wut. (No really, you only one-stocked my Samus, then went on to win the tourney. No one does that.)
Rest of Wilmington Smash: This was a fun thing, and I really enjoyed getting to play with y'all. Do more stuff like this, also come to the Billfests.
Chick who was flirting with me at the ATMs: You caught me off guard this time. I'm usually a whole lot more suave than that. Just ask Bill.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Karn: I like how you picked up my Brawl main and didn't ask for stuff. XD
It's cool, I think I helped you some already.

Wow, that was a horrible way to phrase that. You aren't required to ask me for anything. I guess it was just a poorly phrased joke.

I'm learning Fox (don't know him nearly as well as falco), but I know some stuff that can really help you out.

Rofl @ ph00t not takin off his hat and showin off his swag.

lord karn

Smash Master
@Karn: I like how you picked up my Brawl main and didn't ask for stuff. XD
It's cool, I think I helped you some already.

Wow, that was a horrible way to phrase that. You aren't required to ask me for anything. I guess it was just a poorly phrased joke.

Haha, are you being careful because of pac? XD

Btw, my marth is pretty pro at juggling now. Snake vs marth is so fun.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo! This is David
That tournament was tight.
So tight.
Lots of TV's. Good.
Thank the lord for Raleigh and Greensboro showing. other wise that thing would have been a
sausage fest.
Bear - you tight man ****, you like a little baby cub. Man yeah.
Spoon? - Black Guy with the hair? - Yeah, Good tourney, good few matches, more friendlies next time.
Yo Vilt man why you hatin on me ****, man pichu man come one man don't be like that man.
Fooxy - Yo I ain't didn't be against you, just for your opponent ya know. Like Bear is a baby cub and needs love and Dave is a guy with a ganon and he needs to destroy things. I can't come between that. But good job winning that **** and all. Maybe next time I got your back.
Karn - man sorry about squandering the teams, I gotta either get **** or play MK like our opponents did to win (MK Johns) But nah, the matches were good, I gotta check it online later fix my mistakes and stuff.
Bill - you funny with your counter johns and moral boosting, much better than the first match. Good ****.
Killer Sauce- so your a MK main now i see. Nah JK, good games, you beat Alex and I 2-1 on that final set. Good **** man.
That guy with that laugh - you didn't laugh enough
Those guys who got 3rd in Brawl teams - almost got that ****. Good games though.
DAVE - Man GANON LOVE. Next time you **** everyone harder. Thanks for the ride and thanks for waiting up for me. That was tight. And Go Heels we won that ****, it was as ***** as your ganon.
To that Bowser player who beat my pichu - GG.
We'll I'm sure I'm forgetting someone very important. But O well.

I hope we get better turn out in the future, and maybe have some good players show up.
Nice tourney
Peace.

I forgot FOOTER, with the hat - yeah man yeah Thank god you were there. For the Feng Shui

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha, are you being careful because of pac? XD

Btw, my marth is pretty pro at juggling now. Snake vs marth is so fun.
Errr....

Yeah, it's tough to juggle players like Chillin and Ali, but I'd love to watch you do it since I don't get enough out of those opportunities.

Whoa David posted.

Foxy

Smash Master
LOL Foxy I 3-0'd you in that MM I'm 99% sure. All the vids will be uploaded soon anyway lol

I can' t think straight with the word "finals" echo'ing through my head lol
HRMRMRMRMMMMM it's a mystery to me. I KNOW that I didn't have to counterpick from game 1, and I remember being glad that at least I wasn't 3-0'd. We'll see I guess, you still beat me either way and the score is a bit pointless, I guess I worry over small things.

I really just don't want you to think I'm a trash player. <3

Shout-outs!

Foxy: Wut. (No really, you only one-stocked my Samus, then went on to win the tourney. No one does that.)
Behr 2-1'd me in tourney... Slasher took me to 5 games and 1 stock in a best of 5 money match... Spoon took me to 3 games and 1 stock in a best of 3 money match... I think the only person I actually played well against during non-tournament sets was Vilt, I had some really good shiz against him.

I figured that I have an issue playing at the top of my game when nothing (or not much) is on the line, even if losing can affect my reputation. I just keep trying to do cool things and specific combos in friendlies and money matches and stop playing to win.

NOT that you or Spoon or Slasher or Behr are bad! It just was different than you would have expected from someone winning 12 straight games in the tournament.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Spoon? - Black Guy with the hair? - Yeah, Good tourney, good few matches, more friendlies next time.

To that Bowser player who beat my pichu - GG.
XD LOL, I'm the Bowser guy... SlasherKing is who you meant when you said Spoon. lol

SK919

Deal with it
HRMRMRMRMMMMM it's a mystery to me. I KNOW that I didn't have to counterpick from game 1, and I remember being glad that at least I wasn't 3-0'd. We'll see I guess, you still beat me either way and the score is a bit pointless, I guess I worry over small things.

I really just don't want you to think I'm a trash player. <3

Behr 2-1'd me in tourney... Slasher took me to 5 games and 1 stock in a best of 5 money match... Spoon took me to 3 games and 1 stock in a best of 3 money match... I think the only person I actually played well against during non-tournament sets was Vilt, I had some really good shiz against him.

I figured that I have an issue playing at the top of my game when nothing (or not much) is on the line, even if losing can affect my reputation. I just keep trying to do cool things and specific combos in friendlies and money matches and stop playing to win.

NOT that you or Spoon or Slasher or Behr are bad! It just was different than you would have expected from someone winning 12 straight games in the tournament.
**** I have some video of you getting 3-0ed in that money match. Looks like ace was spot on.

Everything else sounds like johns to me. Especially since in the melee power ranking thread you were saying you took money matches seriously. I guess not since it's against slasher King and spoon. I'll make sure to remember that foxy isn't playing his best against me unless he 4 stock ***** me in every match on a set. If I take him to 5 games something has to be up because that just isn't right.. he must not be playing well..

Going on, I think the johns should stop and more bro love should be going on.

Good **** though. good job on 1st place

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
**** I have some video of you getting 3-0ed in that money match. Looks like ace was spot on.

Everything else sounds like johns to me. Especially since in the melee power ranking thread you were saying you took money matches seriously. I guess not since it's against slasher King and spoon. I'll make sure to remember that foxy isn't playing his best against me unless he 4 stock ***** me in every match on a set. If I take him to 5 games something has to be up because that just isn't right.. he must not be playing well..

There were quite a few of us there playing to get better, not just to prove we were the best. It's okay if you lose (I certainly did a lot. X_x I don't think there's a single recorded match of me winning, except like, one Brawl Teams match)

I'll admit though, though I won the first set in our MM against your Falco, I was totally intimidated after you won the grand finals so well and played me with a character I wasn't so used to losing to (Falcon...) I'm more or less used to fighting Falco, Bryan sure plays him a lot.

We're not here to drag you down by saying "Oh, Foxy sucks cuz he didn't totally **** people in MMs/friendlies".... we're all bros right? Even if we did just meet? XD

Your reputation as a good player isn't floundered by your performance (to me, anyway). If anything, I was surprised how well you did. GGs

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ugh too lazy for shout outs I do them later.

All I have to say is good stuff Foxy I'll have my redemption at Bill. :3

and I promise to NC Smash that at bill I will place and my Fox will get better.

Foxy

Smash Master

You're probably right. I've been making a lot of johns about the money matches... you do have to admit that I killed myself a lot in our MM though. xD More johns. You had legit wins though and they were really good.

did you and foxy falco ditto?
Yep.

There were quite a few of us there playing to get better, not just to prove we were the best. It's okay if you lose (I certainly did a lot. X_x I don't think there's a single recorded match of me winning, except like, one Brawl Teams match)

I'll admit though, though I won the first match in our MM against your Falco, I was totally intimidated after you won the grand finals so well and played me with a character I wasn't so used to losing to (Falcon...) I'm more or less used to fighting Falco, Bryan sure plays him a lot.

We're not here to drag you down by saying "Oh, Foxy sucks cuz he didn't totally **** people in MMs/friendlies".... we're all bros right? Even if we did just meet? XD

Your reputation as a good player isn't floundered by your performance (to me, anyway). If anything, I was surprised how well you did. GGs
It's cool, I'm really not that great a player and I did to surprisingly well in tournament... my money matches were probably more accurate. I had lots of fun playing against you. =]

Ugh too lazy for shout outs I do them later.

All I have to say is good stuff Foxy I'll have my redemption at Bill. :3

and I promise to NC Smash that at bill I will place and my Fox will get better.
You'd better, because your Fox is ****

it's scary.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You remind me of someone with that post Foxy....

BEHR! How do you do vs Mike these days?
The funny thing is that I've been playing Marth/Peach against him and I beat him or he three stock me.

Friday night I played Fox I beat him or he one stock me.

He knows how to play me and he techchases really well.

I guess its even against my Fox.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Sorry for not laughing as much this tourny, during the next billfest I'll be sure to laugh my *** off much more. :3 Muhwahwhahwhahwhwa!

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Friday night I played Fox I beat him or he one stock me.

He knows how to play me and he techchases really well.

I guess its even against my Fox.
lol, i only played your fox once or twice on friday. you mainly used marth against me, sometimes peach.

i'm just saying, there's no concrete way of saying anything about either of us on your fox matchup off of two matches. play me more (: fox is actually fun to play against as falcon...

edit: about your marth/peach, i'm kind of dumbfounded about how you say it's either you won or i three stocked you. i remember it being me winning most of the time with many stocks, you rarely scraping some wins, and you getting overly mad at me (for playing falcon against.. marth) for that matter. no offense at all bro... you're a good player.. i'm just setting the story straight.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol, i only played your fox once or twice on friday. you mainly used marth against me, sometimes peach.

i'm just saying, there's no concrete way of saying anything about either of us on your fox matchup off of two matches. play me more (: fox is actually fun to play against as falcon...
Oh yeah I only did like two. xp

I guess it was even from those too.

-shrug-

When are you free?

Foxy

Smash Master

edit: about your marth/peach, i'm kind of dumbfounded about how you say it's either you won or i three stocked you. i remember it being me winning most of the time with many stocks, you rarely scraping some wins, and you getting overly mad at me (for playing falcon against.. marth) for that matter. no offense at all bro... you're a good player.. i'm just setting the story straight.
wow mike, you are so honest

i love you baby.

we should play, i want to see your falcon again, its been SOOOO LONG!

BEHR

Smash Hero

Wow really mike I was just saying from what I remember you dont have to be so defensive when ever I talk about you.

Geez

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
wow mike, you are so honest

i love you baby.

we should play, i want to see your falcon again, its been SOOOO LONG!
you realize the last time we played was at your tourney? it's been too long, i agree... let's play at bill's, or you can come to greensboro sometime soon (ilu)

Wow really mike I was just saying from what I remember you dont have to be so defensive when ever I talk about you.
yeah, giving people the wrong idea makes me defensive. i don't know what else to tell you... but like i said, i meant no offense by it. sorry man, i guess.

THO

Smash Apprentice
nah, no double oli, no luigi oli, straight up MK OLI for the win.
And Bear is too good.

I want the videos too though.

Top Bottom