• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

BEHR

Smash Hero
Looks like im the only one from G-Boro going to this.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Vilt: Slasher, give us a ring. we might be running late so just call us real quick so we have your number. we leaving now.

336 210 7199

BEHR

Smash Hero
1.Foxy (Falco)
2.Ace (Ganon)
3.karn (marth/sheik/m2)
4.BEHR (Fox/Marth)

I won against foxy in winners

then I played ace lost

Vilt beat Spoon was sent to losers.

Vilt lost to karn vilt is in losers

Vilt lost to foxy in losers went to semis

BEHR beat spoon in losers

Foxy beat BEHR in semi losers. (I choked)

Karn lost to Foxy in loser finals.

Ace lost to foxy in grand.

Im MMing foxy later 5 $

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good gosh the PRs are gonna be crazy now lol.

Lemme know how everything works out bros, ok?

Also, how many people ended up entering?

BEHR

Smash Hero
yuh they will be i could have got 3rd or second if I did not choke against foxy

oh matches were recorded

stingers

Smash Obsessed
they're probably just starting brawl right now

actually they're probably doing their food break right now, brawl will start at 11 because the food break will run later then expected for whatever odd reason

<3 nc

Foxy

Smash Master
Awesome tourney, even if there was a really lowwww tournout I had a blast and the room was really nice. We even had a decent number of setups.

I'll post detailed information about matches and such in the Melee PR thread.

Shout-outs!

Foxy - wow you're gay
Ace - Still amazing me with Ganon, your huge volume HYAHHHHHHHHH homerun contest surprise was INCREDIBLE. And Bill blamed it on Vilt. x3
Karn - You're too good... especially in doubles. Lots o' fun playing you, I think you should totally pick up Fox, it's probably your best Falco counterpick.
BEHF - Sorry that you choked. =[ Then again, I was mad about losing to you first round so when I played you in losers (as everyone noted) I went ANGRY RAGE MODE and my face gained the expression of a vengeful wolf and I was just furious about everything. I even changed to ANGRY RED FALCO. So your choke + beast within = my win. =\ Your Fox is so **** though, your combos are great and you tech chase much better than I do with him... I was really impressed, didn't know you were so good. xD
Vilt - BRO! Your Atlantic Ocean DI was RIDICULOUS, I'm so ready to write a story about it and post it. Our batman friendlies were great and your Jiggs sings-rest so much.
Bill - Dear god our doubles was AWESOME. "NC-Echo and Killersauce" was too good for a team name. Nobody can kill us with rest, even at 150+ percent.
David - You rooted against me all day. =[
Spoon - You rooted for me all day. =] Good job in our MM, you've definitely got skill! It was nice meeting you.
Slasher King - Nice meeting you too, and thanks for hosting. You're also a skilled player and I was surprised at how much better UNCW Melee guys were than I was prepared for. And thanks for finding the last energy drink for me. xS
Anyone else - Thanks for coming!

About videos + commentary: I would love to see these up soon, but don't stress over it, just have them eventually! I had a lot of cool stuff recorded, and I can help you figure out who is playing in which matches if you have any trouble. The matches I played that might have been recorded, in chronological order, were:

Losers Quarters: Foxy vs Behr (2 matches)
Losers Semis: Foxy vs Vilt (2 matches)
Losers Finals: Foxy vs Karn (3 matches)
Grand Finals: Foxy vs Ace (7 matches)
Money Match: Foxy vs Spoon (1 or 2 matches)
Doubles: Foxy and Bill vs Spoon and Slasher? (2 matches)
Doubles: Foxy and Bill vs Vilt and Behr (2 matches, EPIC REST SAVES)
Doubles Grand Finals: Foxy and Bill vs Karn and Ace (3 matches, nothing epic)
Money Match: Foxy vs Ace (4 matches, not sure if it was recorded)
Money Match: Foxy vs Slasher King (can't remember if it was recorded)

Hopefully that helps a bit, can't wait for those matches, commentary was actually quite hyped for grand finals, I was amazed. There were about two people watching them when they started, and then it was everyone.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yo I'm back home. I drive fast. Good games Foxy. I squandered but you played better man you deserve it lol. I was seriously like wtf I'm in finals and then got nervous haha.. as soon as finals was over I miraculously get my powershielding/edgeguarding abilities back lol. Also Foxy our last MM didn't go to 4 matches :chuckle: Falcooooo I will get you! Oh and that **** with the HRC was hilarious lol. TURN IT DOWN VILT!

Nice tournament Slasher, good games/good to meet everyone!

WUAH HA HAAH HAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles:

1. KillerBill - KillerSOS & BillBillBill
2. KillerBill 829 - Karn & David
3. Victorious Secret - Sandeep & Spoon

Brawl Singles:

1. NC-Echo/KillerSauce <--------We split because we didnt want to Olimar ditto. We did get some good matches though, including G&W vs. G&W hammer only
3. Lord Karn
4. Jusin
5. ph00t

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Spoon - You rooted for me all day. =] Good job in our MM, you've definitely got skill! It was nice meeting you.
Yea dude anytime! You've got crazy skills =O Means a lot to hear that I have a good Marth from a player like you. =P

Hope to see you in later matches, good games. XD What're you gonna do with your $1? lol

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
melee singles:
1. Foxy 39$
2. Ace 19.50$
3. Lord Karn 6.50$

Melee doubles round robin
1. Lord Karn and Ace 40$

Thanks for coming guys

Keep a look out for our next tourny

Edit: Yea Karn beat him first time than, Killer beat him in losers. Bill didn't lose a set.

Dogboy

Smash Apprentice
Aww man, I missed it!! Didn't even know there was a tournament in my hometown! Where was it?
And oh, by the way, I'm new here-I just joined a few minutes ago. However, don't hate on me because I'm a newbie.

Foxy

Smash Master
Yo I'm back home. I drive fast. Good games Foxy. I squandered but you played better man you deserve it lol. I was seriously like wtf I'm in finals and then got nervous haha.. as soon as finals was over I miraculously get my powershielding/edgeguarding abilities back lol. Also Foxy our last MM didn't go to 4 matches :chuckle: Falcooooo I will get you! Oh and that **** with the HRC was hilarious lol. TURN IT DOWN VILT!

Nice tournament Slasher, good games/good to meet everyone!

WUAH HA HAAH HAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Our MM was 4 matches!

We did a best of 5.

I don't remember who won game 1 but it was 1-1 after the first 2 games... then I tried to counterpick Japes somewhere in there and got owned by the river god. I'm 100% sure you won 3-1.

SRS BSNSS

Top Bottom