• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah no **** Vilt I want to play you more too. MOAR Ganon dittos and I want to play your Samus more. Also, I challenged Vilt to a $100 GANON DITTO money match (I showed him the benjamin) and he chickened out. I can't believe it

LOL Doug you woulda laughed during brawl teams grand finals I did melee HRC contest with Ganon with like 227% damage on the bag and paused it mid-warlock punch. I turned up the volume to near max, unpaused and did the ganon warlock punch pose, adding in my own imitation of the noise ganon makes during that move for good measure. The **** was so loud an its making that annoying ticking noise as the bag's flying lol. Immediately you hear Bill's voice (he was playing Grand Finals at the time and was PISSED): TURN IT DOWN VILT!!! **** IT! lmao I cracked up so bad.

Foxy

Smash Master
Yes Ace, that was the single greatest thing I've ever seen done

I was just stunned, it came out of nowhere and Ganon was like ARARGHRGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A NEW RECORD!

TURN IT DOWN VILT!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
LOL Doug you woulda laughed during brawl teams grand finals I did melee HRC contest with Ganon with like 227% damage on the bag and paused it mid-warlock punch. I turned up the volume to near max, unpaused and the ganon warlock punch pose, adding in my own imitation of the noise ganon makes during that move for good measure. The **** was so loud an its making that annoying ticking noise as the bag's flying lol. Immediately you hear Bill's voice (he was playing Grand Finals at the time and was PISSED): TURN IT DOWN VILT!!! **** IT! lmao I cracked up so bad.
XD I think I love you

BEHR

Smash Hero
seconded

although no rush!

i know how lame trying to get vids up well is

everyone knows how slow i am.

i'm just hyped for these.
I wanna see me choke and that combo I did when I Phantasmed into you.

Foxy

Smash Master
when the time comes, maybe i will

yeah i don't think your advice would be that great pp

you'd probably just tell me things i already know

yeah, yeah, good idea i'll ask lozR

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Still? Tell him to make the vids in mpeg format or whatever and try that.

Honestly if you reduce the vid size things should be fine.

Top Bottom