• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is Pathetic guys...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
man when I left the Falcon (and pretty much brawl) there was still some o.k disscusion, vids, theories ect. now im back to check-up on whats been developed. And what do I see? NOTHING absolutely nothing but spam and stupid support threads. Seriously guys wtf, you should be posting something good, rather than spam. There are some that may argue that they're making helpful threads of how to play Falcon and stuff, but seriously all these things can be found in a sticky or another thread, there's nothing new happening.

you guys need to start looking deeper into Falcon; find Falcon's best approach, find new baits, and new techs

I know C.Falcon is bad but at least try to make it look like your doing something. That was one of the main reasons I left Falcon in Brawl (and basically brawl too) start something that will get the community excited like restarting my testing thread, copy and paste all of the info if you want just do something guys

seriously these boards are pathetic

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
>_> Im telling ya we are dead we lost the spirt from that one thread. "Is Captain Falcon really the worst character"

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, I know Im not the best but I like it. It's nice and plain. Don't know how to do the fancy stuff and really theres no point just my opinion. xD Pea opening contest? Let me ask you something do you have a sig of your own?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
ehm Ayaz this is not cool man
so you left because for wtf the reason was, but it comes down to you giving up
and now you criticise us!? dude this is really low
just checking back to see how pathetic these boards are 'after you left'
dude..seriously

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but if anything is pathetic, it is this topic

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
actually falcon boards are dying. i'd say there is at only 10-15 true posters. the rest just comes to falcon boards to get thier spam on. i'd say 5 out of every 20 threads are found useful. we are running out of falcon mains and the threads just keep getting more useless. i know there is still alot of people that look at the boards but they just stop posting , probably because our boards are just spam. i'd try to do a priority guide but that takes too long. i never it would be that rediculously long

Roager

Smash Ace
Regardless how bad the Falcon Boards are getting, it's completely ridiculous for you to tell us that Falcon (and, well, Brawl as a whole) has no depth, while telling us to find some depth. Have some ****ing consistency.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon boards need to be revived. Develop his metagame more. I support the revival of the Captain Falcon boards.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, the first time I came to the Falcon boards, I posted something exactly like this. Everyone simply joked around about that, too. In fact, I was thinking of making another thread like my old one the other day. However, with this here, it seems that I don't need to.

Seriously. We don't need the same video of an epic Falcon Punch 5 times per page, or a "Capt. Falcon sucks" thread a bunch of times. Let's get down to business and actually make some progress, because, looking at the progress of this board thus far, it's no surprise Falcon is bottom.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
His priority is not good, but timing is a completely different aspect. I think if timings are developed, he can get out of that bottom tier position.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm never really on this board but..

It's pretty obvious why this board is so depressing. Do you REALLY want to discuss all the match ups and do frame data etc. on the worst character in the game?

He has zero good tools. Vs a character that is good at zoning he's lucky to get a hit in most of the time. So i'm sure the people that play falcon just ask them selves, "what's the point?"

RyN

Smash Apprentice
He may be the worst character but Gimpyfish was winning tournaments with Bowser in Melee.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Gimpyfish was a very good player. If a VERY good player picked up falcon, he may be able to win some tournaments too... possibly.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
It's completely possible and Gimpyfish isn't just a "good" player, Gimpy is a beast of a player. His Melee play is utterly insane for a Bowser and his Brawl game is what it is because I believe he's not a big fan of the game.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Wasn't Gimpy better with other characters?
Also, I noticed the Falcon boards dieing when the tier list came out. I'm probably wrong on the timing, but I haven't come on here much. It's just so depressing to play as Captain Falcon anymore knowing he's the complete uttermost worst character in the game. I try finding a character that might be worse than him, but there isn't. Even his Final Smash is outclassed easily.
Not only that, but usually to win a Captain Falcon match, you have to cower a lot.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Falcon´s potential is inside the using of saber because Falcon is a Jedi Knight, try to use his sword smash, is amazing.

Sadly, you cant use sabers in a tourney

RyN

Smash Apprentice
Lol yes Captain Falcon is better when items are on, but he is still the bottom tier with items on. Poor Captain Falcon.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
Well that's obvious because high tier characters have the advantage but the fact that he could beat high tier characters being played by high caliber players with Bowser? That's just sick.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
You think the falcon boards are bad?
Go see the sonic boards, we're basically like /s/.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
You think the falcon boards are bad?
Go see the sonic boards, we're basically like /s/.
My friend just decided to make Sonic his main and he's already insane with him. Sonic is a good character, he just doesn't have much to develop besides timings.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
k I don't enough time to quote everyone but.............

first off this thread isn't useless because at least people are recognizing that the boards fail so badly now

opening pee's are tougher than Brawl cause brawl is soo tier based, just be MK and use anything, then get some experience enter a tourny win prizes ???? profit

what im saying is cool, relevent, and will help because if one Falcon mainer reads this and tries to make a priority list or something, it's because of this

.......PEES ARE HARD TO OPEN ****IT

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Troll finds this delicious
If your implying im a troll your mistaken.........

i was one of the many who was making attempts to develop Falcon's metagame when the Falcon boards were in their prime, and I believed I did. After playing many Falcon's iv noticed that all their play styles have changed and "mimic" mine in some way, just as I have for other Falcon mains.

don't you say im a troll you doofus, You dont even know who I am

RyN

Smash Apprentice
I'm not implying you are a troll at all, I'm just commenting that ninety percent of the posts on this thread are troll posts.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o.k well cause everyones dumbfounded by my sig and it's incorrect spelling i'll tell why it's spelled the way it is, just because it's spelled incorrectly, think about it brawl is dumb and the spelling is a dumb mistake................... it's just there to back up my statement a little moar If yOu C WhAt I dId ThAR

Airborne

Smash Lord
you guys should look for anything weird about C. Falc's animations or how his moves are performed... yoshi is seen as bottom tier as well, but people have figured out how to wavedash with him and we're almost on the brink of figuring out a new DJC....and this is 7 months into the metagame... you just gotta try harder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom