• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is Pathetic guys...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
o.k well cause everyones dumbfounded by my sig and it's incorrect spelling i'll tell why it's spelled the way it is, just because it's spelled incorrectly, think about it brawl is dumb and the spelling is a dumb mistake................... it's just there to back up my statement a little moar If yOu C WhAt I dId ThAR
...that's like using incorrect grammar in a debate to prove your opponent is ********. I don't think it works like that lol.

Kyuuber

Smash Cadet
Sorry...but i don't agree
How about the Falcon True Chain Grab and simple tricks that i posted some days ago?
is it "pathetic"?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
My friend just decided to make Sonic his main and he's already insane with him. Sonic is a good character, he just doesn't have much to develop besides timings.
Meh, maybe he's just good at smash. =/

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
This board was awful before Falcon was bottom tier.

I guarantee, look back a few pages (I haven't yet.) At least half of the threads will be complete spam.

M.J.B

Smash Cadet
come on... falcon isn't that bad! Just no one cares about finding good strategy with him...

aeghrur

Smash Champion
come on... falcon isn't that bad! Just no one cares about finding good strategy with him...
Who needs strategy with falcon?
Just knee knee knee and falcon punch. Manliness overload. (=< *note* this works better in real life than in brawl *note*

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I don't know why everyone is shying away from the truth...........these boards do suck some insane MK balls, I think everyone can agree

on a note about the chain grab thing, sure it's something but its ness were talking about, how can be infinited or CG'd by like anyone. The squirtle thing was nice but if take into consideration that everyone uses MK now, its not all that great but still gets a thumbs up

and about the sig forget it and take it for what it is, if you don't want to fully understand it then don't if you do use your brain

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You spelled peas wrong in your sig. Just sayin'.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I don't know why everyone is shying away from the truth...........these boards do suck some insane MK balls, I think everyone can agree

on a note about the chain grab thing, sure it's something but its ness were talking about, how can be infinited or CG'd by like anyone. The squirtle thing was nice but if take into consideration that everyone uses MK now, its not all that great but still gets a thumbs up

and about the sig forget it and take it for what it is, if you don't want to fully understand it then don't if you do use your brain
it's not about if the falcon baords suck or not suck
it's about you telling the whole falcon community they're 'doing it wrong' and you 'did it right..'
but you are playing melee with your lazy **s

dude seriously you're cool and all, but this topic is not cool
and it doesn't matter that you are right, it doesn't take much to see anyway

so congratz sherlock, you just stated the obvious

this topic makes me a lil angry because there are people working on it, and this topic is basically saying we aren't doing it fast enough :/
this topic is discouraging if anything

and ayaz, why would you make this anyway..:/
to encourage us by saying we're doing it wrong..

edit: and about your sig, I get it:) I can appreciate the extra punch in the punchline..

Tenki

Smash Hero
You think the falcon boards are bad?
Go see the sonic boards, we're basically like /s/.
None of that.

Sonic boards at least filter out and charbroil fanboy spam and leave it with steak spam.

And apparently since most of us are newbies, we're still developing the playstyle from the ground up, so we make threads with stuff on how to play better, once in a while.

My friend just decided to make Sonic his main and he's already insane with him. Sonic is a good character, he just doesn't have much to develop besides timings.
lol
edit:
Why Sonic Sucks

Tenki

Smash Hero
That's good. It works.

We don't need useless fanboys who don't read the stickies where all the information is collected (and ask questions that would have been answered if they DID) who probably won't ever be good enough to contribute positively to tourney results/metagame.

That's a general statement, not necessarily directed to you.

I'm sure Falcon Boards can go without the topics about people just discovering how he 'sucks', or who are still stuck in the Melee Falcon mindset, or the "Melee Falcon did ______", or the Falcon Punch and Knee jokes.

But then it wouldn't be the Falcon boards, and it would be pretty dead otherwise, since the whole "community growth" thing doesn't seem to hold together with you guys as much as "individual growth".

Zeallyx

That's good. It works.

We don't need useless fanboys who don't read the stickies where all the information is collected (and ask questions that would have been answered if they DID) who probably won't ever be good enough to contribute positively to tourney results/metagame.

That's a general statement, not necessarily directed to you.

I'm sure Falcon Boards can go without the topics about people just discovering how he 'sucks', or who are still stuck in the Melee Falcon mindset, or the "Melee Falcon did ______", or the Falcon Punch and Knee jokes.

But then it wouldn't be the Falcon boards, and it would be pretty dead otherwise, since the whole "community growth" thing doesn't seem to hold together with you guys as much as "individual growth".
It takes only one man/woman to lift falcon a tier (if that happens)
so individual growth > community growth

Tenki

Smash Hero
Realistically speaking, there might not be much left to discover for Falcon. I'm getting that feeling for Sonic, as well.

Both characters need better representation overall, so, at least over there, I'm making a push for community growth.

If it means just mapping out and finding the best possible answers to situations that you can build out of throws and having everyone learn how to punish them, then so be it. Sonic has techniques and movements that are still underused, so maybe someone will find something there that might add some spice to our game, but other than that, we just need better players.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
That lame fad is one of the reasons I don't go to the Sonic boards. Even though he's one of my secondaries. lol
Not with the fad just a fan boy looking to main and beat the crap out of everyone with him. Lol how did we get on the topic sonic sucks and is good. We are supposed be on Falcon -_-;

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish was a very good player. If a VERY good player picked up falcon, he may be able to win some tournaments too... possibly.
Does Falcon have any significant tourney wins yet?
the only sucessful falcon i know of is champ

does mk have any?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
does mk have any?
nope but if he did, he'd be even more broken

guys im not saying that I Pwn and guys and you all suck cause it isn't true I could be three stocked by any one you, as I can do the same

ill i'm saying are the boards suck and they should have some type of development, as an example this thread is being more bumped than any useful threads. This is the main reason why I completely let go of the testing thread there would like 3 posts then everybody goes to post in the **** "is falcon really that bad?" thread

i'm just saying to start some sort of development

P.S Sonic boards are loaded with AT development, these boards are dead besides the "falcon's crap" threads here...................plus...........you know Sonic is steak tier so.............

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
ill i'm saying are the boards suck and they should have some type of development, as an example this thread is being more bumped than any useful threads. This is the main reason why I completely let go of the testing thread there would like 3 posts then everybody goes to post in the **** "is falcon really that bad?" thread
What useful threads? The only ones here aren't making incredible progress.

However, in all seriousness, we almost need a mod patrolling this board. The amount of spam is ridiculous.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Realistically speaking, there might not be much left to discover for Falcon. I'm getting that feeling for Sonic, as well.

Both characters need better representation overall, so, at least over there, I'm making a push for community growth.

If it means just mapping out and finding the best possible answers to situations that you can build out of throws and having everyone learn how to punish them, then so be it. Sonic has techniques and movements that are still underused, so maybe someone will find something there that might add some spice to our game, but other than that, we just need better players.
Your right Tenki, as always. :O
We do need better players.
I think you should write a guide on how to practice being a better player with sonic, like, less spindashes from far away, train without B-moves to practice spacing, etc. I found some of your advice really helpful.
Oh, and start up the quiz thread again? :p

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah we definitely need a mod, if these boards still were o.k we would still have the Falcon humor thread for a lot of the spam to be built up, plus I would still have all my threads up and running, the testing thread was going to turn into a guide later with everyones input...........then I realized later that what good is input if it comes from two people?

Roager

Smash Ace
Okay, so this thread shows that some of us actually care enough to try to advance Falcon. Why not do it instead of talking about doing it? Let this thread die, it's purpose has been served.

Zeallyx

*sings the dead thread anthem while this topic slowly goes into the ground*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom