• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
I love how we we're all taking about brian and saying how much we missed him then Steve's GF came down and was like where's Brian I miss him.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Sergio: You're an idiot if you don't go. It's mad close and going to be awesome. Tell your brother, too.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Fair enough. ATM, we don't have a spot, but I might be able to get that fixed.

Actually, I know a good place if we have enough people to transport equipment.
where's this spot?

You have Rj and I. Sergio's idea of Gerry, and of course, the godly *** brian if we can get him out. :D

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Also, time for some real talk.

You guys are talking about wanting to drive to D.C., but totally dropped the ball. Normally, I would've stepped up, and just taken over organizing the project, but considering the lack of a phone, this was difficult. However, at this point, time is very scarce, and I wouldn't be surprised if Wyatt already bought his plane ticket. I'd be very upset if he HASN'T yet because he was waiting for people to get back to him.

Not that there's necessarily any blame to place, but Steve:

Are you driving to D.C. or not? If so, find out who wants to go in the crew. I already mentioned my cousin Adam is interested in going, but things are getting kinda last minute here. All other crew members, are you down to go? If not, Alex Strife, Crismas, and I'm not sure but possibly D1 are trying to go as well.

Prices need to be calculated. Hotels need to be booked. This needs to get organized and fast. Please get it done.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Not that there's necessarily any blame to place, but Steve:

Are you driving to D.C. or not? If so, find out who wants to go in the crew. I already mentioned my cousin Adam is interested in going, but things are getting kinda last minute here. All other crew members, are you down to go? If not, Alex Strife, Crismas, and I'm not sure but possibly D1 are trying to go as well.

Prices need to be calculated. Hotels need to be booked. This needs to get organized and fast. Please get it done.[/QUOTE]

I was interested in going, but I feel I was too lazy actually getting answers from people to put this in effect. Also the time frame is realllly close right now, which discourages me from the idea all together. So here is where I stand:

If people figure out what they want to do about this asap, and we have a final price for the trip by lets say the weekend. I'd show interest in going, assuming its not as much as florida was ;/.

But remember, we need to rent a car, I was talking to D1 and he was saying Alex and crismas were renting one. So depending on who goes, maybe we can squeeze with them. We also need a hotel [everyone except Dan] i beleive d1 + alex strife + crismas is full. So we'd have to get our own.

TLDR; WHOS INTERESTED?! HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST?!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Asking how much it's going to cost isn't going to produce magical answers. No one knows :p

Google, ask around, search, find the answers, be proactive.

Or just come out and say you don't really care. If you don't, it's not going to happen. Letting it sit till this weekend is ridiculous, and you should find out as much as you can TONIGHT. The event is in less than two weeks.

It doesn't affect me either way because my plane ticket is already purchased and my hotel is booked. I would LIKE to see my crew at an event very much (I love you Wyatt), but at this rate I'm not very optimistic.

Also, do you need to rent a car for D.C.? It's not even half as far as Florida. Mapquest. Find mileage, find gas costs.

tl;dr
If you're "too lazy" then just say you're not going, cause it's not going to happen. Trips to D.C. don't just organize themselves.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
In the past, members who wanted to attend things, would contact me ahead of time and we'd figure things out to make sure we get there. Assuming i was the driver. In this case no one has contacted me or even shown much interest in going. I don't see it being fair that I have to put in all the work to figure things out when people aren't even showing interest. I'm not capable of some of the things needed to be done. Such as booking a hotel room. Also, I suggest renting a car down because again I'm not sure who is interested in going how many people ect. My car holds 5, and my trunk isn't very big. In order to make this work, it needs to be a crew effort, not just on my behalf.

iRJi

Smash Champion
In the past, members who wanted to attend things, would contact me ahead of time and we'd figure things out to make sure we get there. Assuming i was the driver. In this case no one has contacted me or even shown much interest in going. I don't see it being fair that I have to put in all the work to figure things out when people aren't even showing interest. I'm not capable of some of the things needed to be done. Such as booking a hotel room. Also, I suggest renting a car down because again I'm not sure who is interested in going how many people ect. My car holds 5, and my trunk isn't very big. In order to make this work, it needs to be a crew effort, not just on my behalf.
Ill run calcs for people tonight. However, my chances of going are very very slim.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Hotel = null
Gas: Fuel Cost: $31.47 x2 at 20 MPG
MLG Entry = 35.00
Food = 50.00

Overall, This trip is going to be a far less expense then Florida. The hotel is null because the deadline to register with the discount has past, meaning that we need to find a hotel or a motel near by the venue. This can benefit us however, since if we find a motel, it could be cheaper. I don't think we would need to rent a car for this, because I don't think that many people are willing to go. I am on an IF, Bleachigo is not going, ROokie is on a IF, ADHD is unknown by my information, but if he is going and does not have a way down there by now, he is in serious trouble. Steve is on a IF as well. This means we only have 3 people in car thus far, unless Dan wants to travel by car. So if you decide to go, D1 is a good person to ask to fill a spot. I am doing this fast, and its a rough layout of it. The gas will only take $32.00 going one way, so $64.00 for both, which is far less then what we had to do before. Then you take into account that we are going to be splitting it 5 ways at the least. so it's very cheap.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
=/

This crew needs moar coordination again.

and moar me.

That is why I will be home this weekend if I can.

Top Bottom