• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

iRJi

Smash Champion
Yay for Wyatt winning MLG. ZB represent!!!

So, I feel we should hold a little get together for this friday for numours reasons.

1) I feel we should celebrate Wyatt's winnings @ MLG. We could go to Red Robin, Five Guys, or anywhere else that we agree on. When one person wins' we all win, that's how I feel anyway.

2) VC is the next day after, and it would be optimal that we get practice for it as well. I have been putting in extra time on my part, and I know the rest of you would like to get some practice in for VC.

We could make this a party type thing, smashfest + dinner, or what ever you guys want to call it.

I picked Friday because there is no burden on the following day for most of us most likely (School, work, etc), the tournament is the next day, and it gives time for people to travel over without any issue (Rookie, if Ryko, D1, Yes! if they want to attend, things like that)

So thoughts, and Location if we do this?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thanks for mentioning me RJ <333

Unfortunately....I can't make anything next weekend...I have to take a first aid course on saturday afternoon, so I can't even go in the morning and come back at night or vice versa =/

Grats to Wyatt though.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

So, I feel we should hold a little get together for this friday for numours reasons.

1) I feel we should celebrate Wyatt's winnings @ MLG. We could go to Red Robin, Five Guys, or anywhere else that we agree on. When one person wins' we all win, that's how I feel anyway.

2) VC is the next day after, and it would be optimal that we get practice for it as well. I have been putting in extra time on my part, and I know the rest of you would like to get some practice in for VC.

We could make this a party type thing, smashfest + dinner, or what ever you guys want to call it.

I picked Friday because there is no burden on the following day for most of us most likely (School, work, etc), the tournament is the next day, and it gives time for people to travel over without any issue (Rookie, if Ryko, D1, Yes! if they want to attend, things like that)

Thoughts: Invite me! I'm gonna be in Teaneck during this time and I wanna see my favorite crew.

Very happy for Wyatt :)

@Yes!: What do you think about DSF losing to a Yoshi?

iRJi

Smash Champion
Thoughts: Invite me! I'm gonna be in Teaneck during this time and I wanna see my favorite crew.

Very happy for Wyatt :)

@Yes!: What do you think about DSF losing to a Yoshi?
It all depends. We need to first sort this out.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm a big DSF fan from back when he used to main Snake. Him losing to Yoshi is okay, because in the end we all know yoshi is trash.

/logic

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I mean I'll go to jersey but you know me, it's just to heckle **** lol. Multiple hours of getting wrecked won't increase my desire to play smash or anything.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice

Yooooo! Can I come I miss you guys!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Ok guys, here is the plan.

We are having the smashfest from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm at inferno's house. I will be asking inferno to pick up Dan and Bleachigo and Shippo, and I will be picking up Wyatt. Around 8, we will be going to Five Guys for food and to just hang out. My original plan was to go to Red Robin, however I feel that Five guys would be the better option since it's closer.

People who are going/can come:

ADHD*
Pierce*
RJ*
Bleachigo*
Que*
Riz
Rookie
Inferno*
Shippo*
Umbra
BSC
Deltacod

Anyone who is not on this list can't come unless talking to me prior. The people with stars are the people who are confirmed that they are 100% coming. I will be leaving a bit earlier then the official end, because I am going to Kietaro's house and spending the night there. When I go, Wyatt is coming wit me unless he can find another way home if he decides he wants to stay a bit longer.

See you guys tomorrow.

Top Bottom