• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Attention: 2 dollar venue fee on ZB crew meets.

OMG i meant that i tried to grab but i shield by holding z too---- ah **** it LOL
lmao <3 Kelvin. It's TOO FUNNY.

Anyway, ATTENTION. There is a 2 dollar venue fee on ALL events at my house for a little while. I'm not trying to be a **** and still your money, there is a good reason.

Everyone who has been to my house knows that there is a shortage of CHAIRS. Now, we acquired another room in my house. This means that my sister is out of the room she was in, and it means that table that was in my living room has been moved back to the dining room. We ARE NOT ALLOWED to move chairs from the dining room into the living room (nope, can't happen.)

Therefore, we have a dilemma because I have 6 folding chairs in my living room, and on average there are more than 6 people attending my events. People not having a place to sit during a 10 hour event is serious business.

Now, you all know me pretty well. Normally, I would just buy the chairs out of my own pocket, no questions asked. However, there is no way I can afford this.

So everyone, please chip in. $2 is not much I think for the hospitality me and my family try to show you all while you are here. It's a good time, and I just need more chairs so that YOU ALL can have a better time at my events. It's a shame that despite now having MORE space in the room we normally play in, I still cannot invite more people, because I would be embarrassed to not be able to offer people a place to sit.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Though I was gone earlier this week touring NJ, I am home now, and will resume throwing our weekly crew meets, which are of course, every Monday and Tuesday. They are not crew exclusive, but you must get explicit permission from me, Pierce, to come, if you are not a member of the crew. Post in this thread or PM me directly if you'd like to come to a meet.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So I think I can actually make a crew meet before 8pm. Nice right? I'll be taking money matches. Specifics in person depending on my mood.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hiya Pierce. Do you mind if I come to one of these crew meets next week?

And yeah, the title is beastly.
I don't mind at all. But in case you didn't read above, there's now a $2 venue fee. Just PM me for my address and number.

Crew meets this week are on. I expect to see all crew and guests tomorrow.

Munk, if you happen to read this, can you take a quote of my post talking about the venue fee and put it in the OP.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Already on it

Also HoN is amazingly pro i'm addicted now
(For those who don't know its dota on steroids)

Also I will make the sig some point in the future when i'm not at class or goofing off so...friday maybe?

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Already on it

Also HoN is amazingly pro i'm addicted now
(For those who don't know its dota on steroids)

Also I will make the sig some point in the future when i'm not at class or goofing off so...friday maybe?
I don't know any of you guys, I was just lurking(although I've read stuff from and heard about pierce sounds like a cool guy) but HoN is beast. Except I do prefer some character's old models, like Magina. Also some of the new heroes are a little bit crazy, like Madman.

Ok, that is all I'll go back to my MD/VA shenanigans.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Haha, Thanks 22, if you ever see me at a tourney please feel free to approach me.

Yesterday's crew meets had it's ups (melee, SaturnBall) and downs (Tatsunoko :p) but it was still pretty fun. Obviously we're still on for today.

wtf, cheat codes on Disney? I'll brt.

And Ryko, while those are a nice set of boobs, she's not even that hot. Of course, I could be underestimating her because she's running and hence has an unpleasent facial expression.

*goes to check :p

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
work has been unkind to me lately, but i should be able to practice more in the future...

Dan i totally forgot about the $2. Next time I'll give you 4, remind me if i forget again-

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
work has been unkind to me lately, but i should be able to practice more in the future...

Dan i totally forgot about the $2. Next time I'll give you 4, remind me if i forget again-
Yeah, I meant to remind you, I'll just start pegging everyone as they come in the door. I mean, it's not something I wanted to do, but it's the most reliable way. I also forgot to ask Ryko for his.

I'm obsessed with project S.A. now. I want to play as Jin more. Normally, before I go to bed, I theorycraft about Marth, and stuff he can do, and mentally expand his metagame, which leads me to new ideas every once in a while. Now, I've been theorycrafting about Jin. He's new and fun and like Marth, and I love him (no homo).

Ryko, I NEED that hack, lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan the fact that you think about Marth every night before you sleep made me question the lack of no homo at the start of your post. I still love you tho (no homo :p ).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey Ryko when you get the chance. Can you help me on AIM with the music hacks.

I was thinking I could just give you the data in my SD card and then you could point out the problems or something.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Whats this blashemphy i hear about dan playing BB. And then playing Jin what happened to rachel man? Meanwhile I think i've dropped ragna for tager and hakumen for arakune get at the random tier jumping(lol BB rises above Tiers suck it other fighters (so i don't get a every game has tiers mumbo jumbo i mean the balance in this game doesen't suck because tager can **** on v-13.....in 1 move.....))

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Muuuuunkkk, what happened to GG bro, that game is like so much more better-er![I might learn Bang more. Since all I really did was declare I main him even though I only used him once. *dustloops*, I might enjoy this game if I can figure out my main though, thats my real bug about it, no one in this game plays the way I want them too.]

Good Luck Dan at SNES!

Also that tournament in that town where Paradigm lives. Wanna team Dan?

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
I like gg i really do, but I got hit with the same predicament i got hit with when brawl was announced.

SO a games gonna have a sequel/spiritual successor.
This sequel/ss sounds ( i repeat, SOUNDS) cool (****it sakurai).
I study the predecessor, also cool.
New thing comes out
Semi-skill reset
Anyone coming in doesen't have to deal with years of practice getting owned
Person coming in can actually play professionally.
1. Compete
2. Fun
3 ????
4 Delicious chocolate profit filled cake.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I want to sig that, but its too long :)

Also I thought the same thing, since the only good thing about me is mix-ups (******** as I play every game, you can't lie, it works) and some tech skill. I can't memorize much (lack of interest?) in a any fighter so I am honestly am not that good in GG.

I could try to be in BB, but I still can't find a main. Bang is very enjoyable though so we'll see. Maybe when I get the game we could play online or something. Right now though I don't have either console though. :(

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
My roommate has a 360 with blazblue so if you ever grab a copy its possible to play me either way. Have you tried the entire cast? What kind of playstyle in particular are you looking for.

Epic manliness rivaling C-falcon?
try Tager

Annoying *** mindgames and the ability to innovate mid match for ****s and giggles like wario?
try Arakune

Want to camp like a ghey?
Try v-13 or rachel or jin (with jin its camp like a ghey then ice car, if anyone tells you otherwise they're lieing)

Everyone else is some innovation of rushdown in a nutshell. It doesn't mean their gameplay mechanics don't differ greatly.

Edit:
I forgot carl
Carl is like ice climbers....
on steriods....
massively defective ones.

We don't talk about carl anymore

Edit2:
Though we are surrounded by darkness, we will light up the night

iRJi

Smash Champion
Attention ZB!

There will be no crew meet on Monday, August 24th. There will be one on Tuesday though. Don has a few things that he needs to do, so he is unable to host the event.

Zucco

Smash Master
If I had a car I would definitely come to some of your smashfests. I could use training from someone like you.

Top Bottom