• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

iRJi

Smash Champion
From Pierce7d about the crew meet:

Pierce is not home, and is unaware of what time he will be home on Monday for the crew meet. He said to tell everyone that if he does not get home in time, then show up at his house around 1:00 PM. He should be sending text's to people either tonight, or tomorrow morning. If he does not text anyone about it, I will.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Alright i settled into Florid-the Dedede homeland. I'm posting this from my ps3 right now so don't expect me to check this regularly until i get my laptop friday. Updated the title and the OP. Also Pierce gets promoted to leader (he did all the leader stuff anyway) because hes in NJ and i'm not and he did all the stuff anyone deemed as leader would do so...Huzzah!. celebrate by winning a tourny because M2K is out of the area. No johns son.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
A) Your signature is awesome. Make me one that says Pierce, cause I know you made that.

B) It's so weird that you're in Florida, lmao

C) Practice today was amazing. "I support Umbra 100%! GOOOOO UMBRA!" LMAO R00kie too goodz.

D) Amazing, I did win a tourney, though it wasn't an important one. I wish Jason wasn't leaving though :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dan...

You beat the Great Keitaro, slayer of Ohio. You are now better than all of Ohio.

Now that you have defeated the best Falco in the world, you can easily crush DEHF and SK92 instead of being *****.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Yes I did make my new sig. I guess i can take sig requests. Once i score my windows laptop friday i'll get to work. What did you want in your sig?

Also i will try to hit up the florida smash scene if my schedule permits...and i figure out the bus system...and the buses actually take me to the places I need to be.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Get at that INSANE Pierce vs Moth match. That matchup must be like 9001:0 in Moth's favor since Moth mindgamed the shiz out of pierce...too good lmfao

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So liek Bleachigo is breaking the Falco Marth match-up everyday, with new mindgamez and Amazing tech skill. Today while Peirce and I were playing, I will admit, I was being amazing.

Go on the top of battlefield, double jump, firebird-up. Doing this allows you to receive 1%.

You're prolly thinking "What!? Marth can combo you on the way down!?"

Not. You are safe because you fall fast, and there are 3 platforms on which Marth has to guess to where you will fall on. You can drop through to add some "Legendary Bleachigo" in that.

With this, you avoid the 0-death. I am amazing.

Oh!Oh! The Legendary Bleachigo ***** Marth

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So liek Bleachigo is breaking the Falco Marth match-up everyday, with new mindgamez and Amazing tech skill. Today while Peirce and I were playing, I will admit, I was being amazing.

Go on the top of battlefield, double jump, firebird-up. Doing this allows you to receive 1%.

You're prolly thinking "What!? Marth can combo you on the way down!?"

Not. You are safe because you fall fast, and there are 3 platforms on which Marth has to guess to where you will fall on. You can drop through to add some "Legendary Bleachigo" in that.

With this, you avoid the 0-death. I am amazing.

Oh!Oh! The Legendary Bleachigo ***** Marth
:D PIERCE LET'S PLAY IN TOURNEY AGAIN LOL!!

Anyways, Bleachigo, you have a partner for No Maps?

I was thinking about us teaming and going a possible double Falco. It'll help us warm up for singles too.

I also play Snake and maybe you have a 2ndary for doubles too but I wanna try some double Falco, if you're willing to team. Let me know :)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
:D PIERCE LET'S PLAY IN TOURNEY AGAIN LOL!!

Anyways, Bleachigo, you have a partner for No Maps?

I was thinking about us teaming and going a possible double Falco. It'll help us warm up for singles too.

I also play Snake and maybe you have a 2ndary for doubles too but I wanna try some double Falco, if you're willing to team. Let me know :)
Hold on I asked Zucco a long time ago first, lemme just double check!!!
I also use Snake in doubles...Is pokemon your low tier because I think we main the same chars then...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sure thing, CG INFINIIIITEEESS.

I also use Snake in doubles...Is pokemon your low tier because I think we main the same chars then...
Pokemon was my low tier but now it's Ness cause Ivysaur is too random for me to use. This will be loads of fun :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro never mained pokemon trainer. He mained squirtle's fair -> ftilt, ivy's bullet seed, and charizard's rock smash...

Double falco is probably a worse team than double snake.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Guys, I'll probably be home Tuesday. I'm staying at Steel's place for a few days, because I want to train him and train with m2k today. Unless Umbra wants to run it, I obviously can't host the regular crew meet. I would advise against having non-crew members attend meets while I'm not there.

Nice work everyone at the tourney last night. I'm proud of everyone. You all stepped it way up and ZB was representing. I'll see you all soon.

~-Pierce->

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ZB is taking over the world!

Brawl Singles-
1.Seibrik(Metaknight) - Lost to noone
2. Nickriddle(ZSS) - Lost to seibrik
3: CO18 (Dedede/Lucario) -Lost to seibrik +nick
4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) - Lost to Seibrik+Co18
5: HRnut (Snake/Mk/Falco) - Lost to Nickriddle+chaz
5: Mero(Mk) - Lost to Nickriddle+co18
7: GDX(Diddy/GaW) - Lost to Afro+Chaz
7: Afro(Snake/Wario) - Lost to Hrnut + Mero
9: hbox(Dedede)- Lost to Mero+Chaz
9: Mampam(Snake)
9: TommyG(Falco)
9: Ryo(Ike)
13: Gallax(Snake/pikachu)
13: bonesaw(Metaknight)
13: Swiss(Snake)
13: Raddix(Snake)
17: Wonderbread(Mk)
17: Munk(Dedede)17: dare
17: MK18(Wario)
17: Masky(Wario)
17: Rust(Olimar)
17: Fearless(Olimar)
17: QT Jezebel
25: Galudda(IC's)
25: Deadweight(ROB)
25: LC
25: Mank
25: Ace76
25: Edg
25: Lio(Toon link)
25: Gecho(Gaw)
33: Crazy Cuban(pit)
33: wbread
33: Xdeath
33: Vegetables
33: Artic
33: Fuzz
33: monk(Mario)
33: Sensei(Mario)
33: Godmeowmix(Toon Link)
33: CRSN(Zelda)
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33: 8Bit
33: Chase Lueviere
33: Pie

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Florida's cool. the scene down here isn't as tough as up in jersey i assure you. I just happened to lose a Dedede ditto in losers. The people are are cool and it's still fun. The workload at the school gets insane next month though :/.

Also
good **** at no maps guys
whats this I hear about Pierce dropping out? Tired lazy just wanted friendlies with m2k whats up?

and before i forget Pierce and Umbra do you guys have working phones i can't seem to get a hold of either of you

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I basically ran the tournament, and I kept holding up the bracket, so I was like screw it, and I dropped out. From running the whole thing, I wasn't able to get warmed up, eat, I had a headache from yelling, my throat hurt, etc. I got ***** R1, and then just decided to drop out.

Also, my phone has been dead for days. It sucks a lot. I'm still not home, potentially staying with Inui tonight, then I need to figure out a way home tomorrow.

Change the thread title to, "I tried to grab, BUT HE SHIELDED!"

As for the signature, just make it say Pierce.

Top Bottom