• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Def. I will MM you tomorrow... make sure to be there...
If its raining dont expect me to show :L

oh and Mega Man 2 if ya feel like playin almost any popular NES game

http://www.virtualnes.com/list/index.html

for those that dont know

Z is the B button
X is the A Button

CTRL is select
ENTER is start

arrow keys blah bah

Megaman for the NES is waaaay harder than the SNES ones(since dey has da SHINRYUKEN and hadoken )

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
1st HAPPY BDAY MA NUGGUH< SRY FOR NOT BEING THERE.

This weekend

The gauntlet
1st Bum
2nd Anti
3rd R00kie :chuckle:

BTYF
Day1
Teams - R00kie + D1 (Fox + DDD) 7th out of 60 teams :chuckle:
2nd seed in pools out of 3 passing on to brackets. :chuckle:

*Heres the ugly part*
Day2
Last place in bracket :urg:

My inconsistency is pissing me off so im going extra hard at this game now and its time for me to step it up up up...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I did awfully in doubles due to playing Boss + NL round 2 and my partner (SSR) getting gimped at 21% THREE TIMES in our losers set. -_-

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So does anyone in this crew have interest in Guilty Gear Accent Core, because in all seriousness I haven't touched Brawl since I've gotten that game.

I might even quit Brawl.

I might need to talk with you guys for a bit, it might be the end of my run, in Brawl that is.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
I know Guilty Gear is sweet tasty biscuity sex in a game* but if you doubt the love between you and the basket of chocolate goodies that is brawl* then play some doubles. Doubles really makes brawl funny, stupid, and awesome all at the same time.

*Editors Note: no Gameo

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
btw, ZB, my dorm is kinda small and I only have one TV, so if you want a smashfest it'll have to be somewhere else, like maybe cowandchicken's place(I'd come if there was one). If like 1-2 people want to visit on a day(and I'm free on most days) it's cool but I can't really fit more than that; that's really what I was hoping for when I posted.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
btw, ZB, my dorm is kinda small and I only have one TV, so if you want a smashfest it'll have to be somewhere else, like maybe cowandchicken's place(I'd come if there was one). If like 1-2 people want to visit on a day(and I'm free on most days) it's cool but I can't really fit more than that; that's really what I was hoping for when I posted.

I figured this much. I was just planning on bringing me + my ride.

Also, why do the Japanese go mad hard with everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7s4E94-No&NR=1

It's only a matter of time until they make breathing competitive.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Is making everyone's name purple a april fools joke or did my eyesight suddenly go screwy?

Edit: dear lord, pen stunts, unless they can do this competitibely for cash (if they can wtf lol) then the japanese have WAY to much free time

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Weeeell, thats you're cue to hack it via SD card and homebrew random aps(unless I am mistaken and you need a disc/disk(just noticed I really dont know which is acceptable) to activate it)

Top Bottom