• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Song Ever Written - Gym Class Heroes v Black Eyed Peas

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
cosmo shouldve posted the playcounts, i know its gotta be high

and yeah im a new fan of kesha, not because of her music, but because as bigr displayed, shes just messing around and making millions

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
How can you listen to The Fame Monster and say pop music shouldn't be analyzed?
it's simple. you take the aesthetic that is presented and accept it. if u watch like bad romance music vid and ask "but what does it mean," you're doing it wrong. you accept it as pop because that is what pop is. you could try to dig deeper and try to analyze like for example the cover art for "born this way" has gaga w/ protrusions on her head and shoulder. you could spend a whole lot of time citing the unicorn symbol and the emergence of something within her, that she actually is beneath the surface, and also bring in historical facts such as the alexander mcqueen models who had similar protrusions, and how born this way was released exactly 1 year after his suicide, but is it really necessary to do all of that? no it is not. anybody can clearly see the aesthetic being presented and they can feel what it is you are fruitlessly trying to describe. of course you can attempt to dig deep with pop and sometimes you will find something, and sometimes you will be at best clutching at straws. the illuminati/alejandro thing is a good example of this. but this point is that you should stop the nerd analysis. accept it as pop. shut up, and just dance. ftw

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I have to say willow is better than kesha in this case. I mean both songs have childish lyrics but at least willow is actually a child. I couldn't expect much more depth from a 9 or 10 year old girl tbh...ke$ha's a grown woman though...and she's using autotune. soooooo willow>ke$ha

edit: also this exist>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIuZ3kAaVk

Bil

Smash Ace
it's simple. you take the aesthetic that is presented and accept it. if u watch like bad romance music vid and ask "but what does it mean," you're doing it wrong. you accept it as pop because that is what pop is. you could try to dig deeper and try to analyze like for example the cover art for "born this way" has gaga w/ protrusions on her head and shoulder. you could spend a whole lot of time citing the unicorn symbol and the emergence of something within her, that she actually is beneath the surface, and also bring in historical facts such as the alexander mcqueen models who had similar protrusions, and how born this way was released exactly 1 year after his suicide, but is it really necessary to do all of that? no it is not. anybody can clearly see the aesthetic being presented and they can feel what it is you are fruitlessly trying to describe. of course you can attempt to dig deep with pop and sometimes you will find something, and sometimes you will be at best clutching at straws. the illuminati/alejandro thing is a good example of this. but this point is that you should stop the nerd analysis. accept it as pop. shut up, and just dance. ftw
I've got that glitter on my eyes.

Nicole

Smash Champion
ok well
we have...

Willow

fujin
cook
auspher
jayford
rob gambino

Kesha

18spikes
oreo
illmatic
sai

and i have to vote for willow smith being worse cause that song is so annoying.
close one though.

i guess i wont let this die just yet.

NEW BATCH OF SONGS! check the op

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol
it's so hard to pick!
they're both so bad. i think i might have to pick soulja boy though. but i feel bad about that choice because ay bay bay is just so terrible and i dont want to let it off the hook.

i dunno which one i think it is yet

D

Deleted member

I'm voting Hurricane Chris, because at least Soulja Boy had a fun dance during high school...lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Honestly, Nicole.

If you put Pretty Boy Swag up there for Soulja Boy, I could have voted for him, even though that song is so hilarious that it grew on me.

That being said, Hurricane Chris had a much worse song. It's not even enjoyable to listen to when it's around. Easy.

Hurricane Chris.

Also Cosmo, I have to ask. Are you bumping Gaga while you sex kick spacies?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Craaaap...Thats definitely hurricane chris's worst song by a lot...but I haaaaaaaaaaaate souljah boy so much.

This is a hard one :/
I have to vote for hurricane chris...But I absolutely despiiiise souljah boy with a passion.

mainly because this exist >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q

edit: I <3 this thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol a bay bay is like a billion years old I remember iw as randomly watching mtv w/ my bro and sis and that came on and we were all like wtfloololololololololololololololololololololl

i vote for that :]]

Teh Future

Smash Master
also next songs should be blackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellowblackandyellow(therearenotanykeyshepushesabuttontostarthiscarbecauseheishardcoremother****er)

and

shotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshotsshotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshotsshotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshotsshotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshotsshotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshotsshotshotshosthohsohtohhsothsohshostshostshostshots

Fuujin

Smash Champion
That's not a very fun way to enjoy music, you're only looking at song at face value that way.

I find it is necessary to do all of that, when an artist puts that much work into something you shouldn't just look at and say "lol dance music!" and dismiss all of the underlying meanings of it. You make it sound like its the **** tier of all musical genres with no substance.
By your logic a blind person can't enjoy it at all then can they?

Anyways back on topic you should have put pretty boy swag on there for Soulja boy, or that anime swag song...or anything by him actually.
Ay bay bay is really dumb and repetitive but Soulja boy doesn't really make sense.
Look at the lyrics.

"Soulja Boy up In This Hoe"
Um, okay?

"Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock"
Feasible enough.

"Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop"
What?

"Watch me crank that Roosevelt
And super soak that Hoe"
Wtf is he talking about?

It sounds like some 10 year old just got done flicking through late 80's television shows and decided write song about it while throwing the word hoe in everywhere to sound cool.
Ay bay bay isn't much better but at least you won't hurt your brain trying to figure out what the dudes saying in the song.

Worst part is Soulja boy makes millions coming out with this kind of music:facepalm:.
You just made me very very sad for the American mainstream music scene, thanks Nicole.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
This is the hardest one so far. I can't stand Soulja Boy, because it makes no sense. Only reason I could halfway tolerate "ay bay bay" was cuz I had a friend in school who taught her 3 year old brother to say it, and it was hilarious.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^^ LMAO

country is the one genre (anything that is christian I don't really consider music loooool) that can be as bad as poppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah i'm not even gonna bring country into this, any country song is worse than the worst pop song

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^agreed

and Hurricane Chris wayyy worse.

LOOOL at :30

You Wanna Know Wat We Say In Da Club (Ay Bay Bay)
Whites Folks Gangsta And them Thugz (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz (Ay Bay Bay)
Ridin' In A Lac Wit A Mug (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

When I Holler Ay Bay Bay
I Finna Get My Groove On
It's So Hot Up In Da Club
Dat I Ain't Got No Shoes On
I'm Holdin' Up A Big Stack of Dem
Hundreds In A Rubba Band
Girl Don't Ask Me For No Cash
Cause I'm Not Dat Other Man
Everybody Trippin' Cause Im Limpin'
When I'm Walkin' And Im Pimpin' When Im Talkin'
I Don't Trick On Chick Dats Talkin'
Dem Boyz In Da Back Dey Be Rollin'up Dey Doughdy
Then Dey Blow It Till Dey Chokin'
Dats Wat Godly Came Out

When I See A Bad Chik Im Hollerin Out(Ay Bay Bay)
I Hope Yall Ain't Wit Ya Boyfriendz
Cause I Don't Care Wat Dey Say
And I Don't Care Wat He Say Or She Say
I'm In Da Dj Booth Takin' Pictures Wit Da Dj

You Wanna Know What We Say
When Clubs Get Crunk (Wat)
Ay Baybay Let it Play
Dats My Song Turn It Up [X2]

Whites Folks Gangsta And A Thug (Ay Bay Bay)
Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz(Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

Now If You Lookin' For Me Baby You Can Find Me
Bangin' In Da Chevy Candy Painted Swangin 9 Deep
10 cars Creep Wit My People Right Behind Me
I Showed Dem My Chain Now
She Hollerin Boy you blindin me
I Show My Mouth Piece
To Dem Freaks Now Da Eyein Me
Oh You Got A Problem Well I Hope You aint
Tryin Me. Throw the car in park
Then I Reach Under My Seat
Hop Out With My Hand Under My Shirt
Dats Where Dat iron be
Yellow Bone Chirpin' Me
She Trying To See Where Imma Be.
You Gonna Let Me Get Up In
Your Mouth Well Dats Where Imma Be
you gon let me get up in your mouth
well thats where imma be
I Don't Pop Trunk Wit Lights Dats
Where Dey Choppa Be. Straight To The Hotel
All Da Bad Chick Followin' Me
I Know You Like My Style, I Ain't Trippin
I'm Just Tryin' To See, Girl Is You Drunk
Well Tell Me Why You Leanin' All On Me
And If You Thinkin' Imma Stunt You Trippin
I Pull Up In An Expedition Wit Da Roof Missin

Stuntin Wit a Stack of Dem Dubz (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Baybay Let it Play
Dats My Song Turn It Up
I'm In Da Club Hot,Crunk,Sweatin, Burnin' Up
Im bouncin thru The Crowd
Buckin And Hollerin Wats Up
I Done Fell Out In Da Dance Floor
And Now I can't get up
Js On Your Feet But You Cant Get These
Louis Vatton brown White, And Yellow
trick please
Ill Go To Saint Louis Let My Chain Hang Low
Canary Yellow Diamonds Mixed Wit Rose Gold
I Shine Real Bright In Da Light Because Im A Star
8 Shots Of Patrons Now I'm Standin' on Da Bar
Probably Get Drunk as a skunk
N put da keys in da wrong car

Stuntin wit a stack of dem dubz (Ay Bay Bay)

I'm In Da Club Hollerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Holerin'
Ay Bay Bay
Ay Bay Bay
I'm In Da Club Hollerin'

Ay Baybay Let It Play

Dart!

Smash Master
Hurricane chris by far.
Soulja boy gets a free pass this time beacause i can listen to speakers going hammer laugh at the ridiculousy badness and be happy.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Soulja Boy is worse than Hurricane Chris. Sure, Ay Bay Bay is annoying as all hell, but that's the only song that he really did that was catchy at the time. Soulja Boy continues to release songs more annoying than the last. I say Soulja Boy is worse than Hurricane Chris.

The next song that should be up is "O Let's Do It" by Waka Flocka Flame. If I have to hear that song again, bad things might happen.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Ay Bay Bay is worse imo.

And as far as Christian music, there is a lot of good Christian rock and metalcore. Depending on your tastes: Fireflight, Skillet, The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Ok it looks like Ay Bay Bay wins by a landslide lol.

I'm gonna be at pound so vote on new songs while I'm gone!

Also I don't really take requests, but I'll probably do black & yellow at some point and probably pretty boy swag also. You'll just have to be patient.

Top Bottom