• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Trillion

Smash Ace
Awesome, maybe we could chat over the matchup on AIM or Yahoo, though my yahoo isn't as it's listed here. I'll have to fix that real quick.
The taunts were stupid mindgames, especially the "Get out NOOB" taunt. They made me mad and I lost focus lol. You're a ******* for that. I think me suddenly standing much stronger against you made you lose focus, kind of like a morale trading issue. When I finally managed to understand some of the frames I could actually PUNISH YOU. Up until then I failed every time I tried to punish because I tried to just downright punish too hard, and you never let me get away with trying to punish you hard. I even pulled off a pivot grab, now that's some stuff online with DK lol.
So, summary is that MagnM isn't going to let you hit him with anything other than the bair minimum (lol). Be patient and don't loose your cool when he says he's putting your miserable failures on youtube (which btw I got some replays of my own for the tube )=D). Sonic is so awesome, and Uair is sick. Steak tastes good, so good my head hurts.
lol I don't really put that stuff on youtube, but it gets in your head doesn't it? I honestly only saved the one replay where I 3 stocked your sonic, just cuz I was hoping something in there might be epic steak. I do love to taunt though in all seriousness. My friends hate it. It makes them get like really mad at me and there have been several times where we almost ended up in a real life brawl because of it. I like to play with people's heads to help give me an advantage. People really don't like it, but I figure since it's part of the game, I might as well make use of it.
Right now my computer is being repaired, which is why yesterday I had to take 15 mins to run from the computer lab, to my dorm, to get my wii turned on and then connect to wifi and then wait for it to register you. My yahoo and aim are both under the name magnificentmarth, so when I get it back this weekend, if you see me online just send me a pm
Also, just note that MagnuM is someone else. When I decided on my name, I hadn't heard of the guy lol.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I think the Sonic Tier list needs to be updated.

And also included me, I think I'm at least good enough for med personally.
That being said, I should get some vids up of myself fighting people but in a NON Sonic Ditto match, who wants to help me upload? =3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I want to find a Sonic player who wants to Wifi.
=P

/unimpressive

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol you serious Sasuke?

I wouldn't mind taking up your challenge, but I can't tell if you're kidding or if you're serious... I blame the intorwebz.

But not only that, but lag-fi is laggy sometimes... but's okay every other time.

IDc who you use, you're down in Cali, it can't be too bad here in Sin City, and I need to not get rusty.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
O_O;
I didn't mean to be sarcastic if it sounded like that. My bad.

But yeah, I'm serious. Sonic boards are my second favorite character boards, and I haven't played anyone on here. >_>

But, yeah. Lag is whatever. I don't really care. Its just for fun. Besides, with my blessed WiFi connection

And besides, I need to get more experienced with match-ups and stuff. I only know how to play against Wario. ._.

Anyway, should I make a room?

... Does a comma even belong after "but"? I thiiiink it does... =P

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Gah lol it took me 20 minutes to repond to this. -_-

I was reading the Steak Break Room but no johns, I'll have the room up and your FC added... you should get on AIM so it's easier for me to contact you.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Haha Ness should just use his projectiles off stage and leave it at that.

I'm free to Wifi if anyone has the time.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sorry Ghrur, I saw you tried to join my room but I was just leaving, lol.

:093:

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Swoot, those were pretty fun. Not a shabby connection either, surprisingly.

[EDIT]

I need more Spinshot; way more Spinshot. I lol'd at our Homing Attacks. ♥

Good games, nice to play your Sonic, t'was epic.

[EDIT]

I'd ask for critique, but online does no justice to anyone. XD

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol You kinda caught me off guard. I underestimated you. GG's.

I wish I could've given you a better performance.

I played like **** today.

I SD'd like twice in every match.

Sometimes I'd **** up my spinshots. My ****ing Spinshots for God's sake.

I'd forget like half of my options. I forgot to ASC in like 3 matches. WTF.

I couldn't read ****. My game was disgusting today.

Sorry dude.

:093:

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
o///o That's nice to say. Glad that I can be full of surprises. ... You're still the better Sonic by a longshot. ROFL

I lost my loser's bracket match-up in a low tier tourney thanks to SD'ing, we all have our bad days. Don't sweat it. One or two slip-ups on a spinshot won't kill ya either, you were pulling them off left-right-center on me. I know how to do them, it's all a matter of me learning to do them consequtively. To the training room I go, lolz.

No apologies needed, we can play anytime you want; and when all else fails? Blame lag, it's what I do!

Over all, I had fun. Good games all around; I liked some of the non-Sonic matches too. Ike's a total ******* online... XD;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not sure if I should be mentioning it or not, but the WiFi in the area suddenly started working for me, so I'm able to go online.

However, I kept getting this error when trying to connect to certain people, and my connection worked just fine with someone else in my city.

I believe Terios said it was something about my Firewall, but I don't know a thing about the firewall lingo.

Help? If I can fix this, then I can start playing WiFi again, which is MUCH better than what I'm getting now (which is nothing, in case you felt obligated enough to ask).

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Umm... I said nothing about a firewall.... must have been someone else lol.

If you want to disable your firewall though Control Panel > Security settings and disable it from there. Just be careful of any sites you go on while the firewall is down. As long as you're just on here/Xat while playing it wouldn't be a problem and make sure to turn it back on afterwards.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Terios' instructions are for how to disable your Windows firewall. Which has nothing to do with your Wii, unless you're routing your Wii's internet access through your computer. You probably aren't, unless you're using the WiFi USB adapter?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hey I woke up literally 6 minutes before typing that and ran off to work like 5 minutes later. Which sucks cause by 10 I was thinking ****IT! The wii is connected to the ROUTER.

Top Bottom