• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL I won't be on Sat... and there's a low chance I'll be on Friday... big tourney this weekend at SK's pad.

I really need to get into shape though... and if I can't get any practice in, I just hope to dear God I don't end up failing miserably with mah new controlluh.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
GG's SS8677.

Urg, so tired, everyone's still better than me. :(

Lol at some of those matches though and double tripping.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I shall do it, Bob of Oxes!

Edit: That sounded very stupid, take 2.

I shall brawl you, Bob of Oxes!

*pokemon*

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
GGs Chis. You've gotten a bit better. Someday I'm going to punish that incessent spot dodoging though...
There were some crazy matches in there and there were a few that I couldn't believe I won. I need more MK practice. I don't play against him nowwhere near enough.

Uptilt is amazing

Steak

:093:

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
post it here since the tourny thread has enough of me

what happened there 8677?
sucks that had to end so soon, i needed the sonic vs sonic matchup experience more than anything /sad

i did learn even more about how crippling online can be, sonic is had enough to punish as is without me being able to land any grabs thanks to the online lack of precision
didnt want any way to compensate either, oh well
see you next time!

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm getting sleepy, but let's have a few matches right now, if you can :)

Edit: GGs Kalm, thanks. Sorry I quit cuz I ran out of tape :laugh: (this is being played on the LCD display on my camcorder, LOL..... sigh.....)

Bowser's too good. Sad about those Yoshi SDs. aaaaaaand...... those Ike matches never happend :urg: (I have a stupid weakness to running into Ike's... everything.... :psycho:)

You were surprisingly good. Maybe better than me, our non-silly matches were too close to call. I was actually pretty freaked out after you ruined me with your first stock first match with Bowser o_O

All that was recorded, so if there were any replays you want youtubed (not the ike plz) lemme know.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I like how everyone is sets up the sleepy johns, yet I'm the one losing 4/5 matches. xD

You'd think someone who plays online as much as me would be used to the lag by now too lol. Guess I should just stick to online Ike and leave it.

Oh well, they were GGs nonetheless IMO. Thanks for the time Infzy =D.
A few funny moments is enough to make it worthwhile I'd say. Like how I lost my first Bowser match /sadface.

infomon

Smash Scientist
yeah that first match was sad, you were totally outplaying me for a long time..... it was miserable. Fiiiinally I started playing better, and I'm just thinking "lol mindgames I made him feel overconfident :laugh:" but by accident from just sucking at first lol.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
It was an acceleration/top speed deal. I have a weirdness sometimes about getting used to button lag, I'll either get so used to it I won't even notice it, or I'll constantly wiff all my attacks. After I start losing to a certain degree, I either get ridiculous mad and cuss up a storm, or I just go goofy and try to make the match as enjoyable as possible without caring if I won.

The Ganon vs Bowser match was almost perfect, forced me to play Ganon differently by punishing the majority of my tactics, it's just so sad how I had to struggle there in the end just to get stagelagkilled, it was so good up to that point.
My sig > Online Brawl.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
post it here since the tourny thread has enough of me

what happened there 8677?
sucks that had to end so soon, i needed the sonic vs sonic matchup experience more than anything /sad

i did learn even more about how crippling online can be, sonic is had enough to punish as is without me being able to land any grabs thanks to the online lack of precision
didnt want any way to compensate either, oh well
see you next time!
Sorry Kalm I didn't want to leave. :( I wanted to play you until you got back to MK XD

Stupid router decided to stop working and after over half an hour of trying to at least get my computer online and tell you I couldn't play anymore, I said screw it and went to bed lol

Wifi is a pain especially for a character that needs to be manuvered as precisly as Sonic. And my Sonic was soo slow last night lol My reaction time was just totally off. And I keep forgetting about pivot grabs...I think you got me more with those than normal ones lol.

re-match me today if you're on and can :),but try to be here before 2 or 3am XD

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'll be home from work after 9 tonight guys, and I live in Alabama, for however that translates to the rest of your timezones, I'd love to throw springs some more. Yeah I got a couple of ATs off, but I was mostly frustrated trying to do jab>grab mindgames, every single time I tried I either punched once per second for 3 seconds, or jabbed at nothing because me movement input didn't make it. I input commands extremely fast and it gets me a lot when I need to chill out and take it slow online.
Also, I don't use MK, I hate him. I mained him for about a week way back when, that's all the time it took for me to realize he was complete garbage and drop him like a dead otter. Instead I can fight you with Ike, since it seemed to work so well against Infzy lol.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Good luck infzy :D

I'm going to a tournament tomorrow too, but I'm doing WiFi anyway cuz I really feel like playing, lol

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
good luck infzy!

Camalange you should like add me and stuff, I'm one of them frequent brawlers ya know. =P

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kalm, if you have to Barlw people, you should Barlw me.

Like seriously.

Let me know what you wanna do.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah Kalm, I'll totally add you :D

Can't play right now, maybe in a bit.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'll add you both now before I head to work.

I'm going to start adding some IMs too actually.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Oh lulz, it's not a tournament week..... should be lolz, hopefully I'll level up my Sonic some :)

thanks for the support guys :)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I suffer from similar problems sometimes ending up walking instead of dashing because I hit the control stick too early lol

Play meh again tonight if you get the chance. ^^ And hopefully my internet won't give out on me :urg:

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I didn't win a single game.

**** I'm rusty.

Jesus Christ.

I kept ****ing up everything. EVERYTHING.

Spinshots, foxtrots, springs.

Even ****ing walljumps.

WTF

aeghrur

Smash Champion
GASP! Did you even mess up the CiTH combo?
Don't worry man, that's what I'm probably like now too, lol.
I've been playing melee. :p Brawl feels so weird to me now, lol.

Top Bottom