• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 'why the hell am I still awake?' thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I did have something constructive, you were saying that wifi is good for learning matchups right? well wouldnt actually LEARNING them via videos and stuff be better then just ****ing around with laggy scrubs?

experiance is pretty much nothing more then knowing what to do and when, and you can learn that off vids, provided you watch the right vids, and then once you've leant it, test it against people offline, because online wont really give you the right kind of experiance, and wifi experiance doesnt help much.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I was talking about before the initial "wifi is the devil post". That wasn't too helpful.

You can have all the knowledge in the world and still fail at applying it. Experience =/= knowledge.

How narrow minded, wifi does not instantly equal scrubs. It's this kind of elitism attitude that's really making me tired of all this.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, then go play wifi instead of getting trolled, if your tired of what we have to say, then dont listern to us in the first place.

Sieg

Smash Champion
While you're all silly for playing this game and nothing something AWESOME like Sega's Horse Derby, I do have to agree with Luke to an extent.

Although it's a bit different because they're different games, I've become better at MT3 and SF4 by sitting down at the arcade and watching pro's play. It's amazing how much you can learn from just sitting back and watching someone play, and then trying it out yourself. It promotes good growth.

If you don't try something new everytime you play, you're not going to learn anything.

Sieg

Smash Champion
No Zac.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Take mine if you want. There's a free 80 rogue with some pretty tiered out gear.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh, WoW, never played it and I never will because I get addicted to anything easily and have seen friends drop off the face of the earth for that game.

It's too hot, the weather people lied. Min of 14 overnight yet it's 31 at 6am. Get ****ed. The actual min was 29 at 4am. Liars.

I slept for 3 - 4 hours. I blame Shakira and hot nights. I hate hot nights. Every night should be -5 so I can pile on blankets and sleep better.

Also @ earlier in this topic - Scott? Defending Wifi? lawl. And don't crack at me if that's what you weren't doing. I had a bad sleep which is my excuse for everything that goes wrong today.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yes its not late, but why the hell am I still awake?! I said to myself... for this week of work, I'm going to finally go to bed early, be full of energy for once. I'm already failing. I just can't bring myself to go to bed early enough for some reason! wtf!?!?

Hype

Smash Lord
What an awesome thread.

it's 9:46 am here and I havent went to sleep yet. I plan on going to sleep 3 hours later every night until I cycle back to a 'normal' sleep schedule.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
My sleeping pattern:
Sleep at: 12am,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12pm
Wake up: 7am,8,9,11,12,1,2,3,4,5pm.

FML

(oh hi scabey *waves*)

Top Bottom