• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh my god, that paragraph is nasty as hell. Allow me to tell you why you're scum.

Your attitude and reaction to one slight statement by FML is terrible, you get defensive over one point and then try to justify your own reasoning, stating that you "Didn't even focus much attention to Kary at all" and "When did I appear as though I had a problem with Kary more than others have?" This is a blatant contradiction, it's nasty, and you're scum.

Why would my wall have made no difference? It wasn't all directed at Kary. Have YOU read anything I'VE posted? Town lean on Kary at the moment was amongst it.
I have. Okay, cool.

The AtE was "man I hate how I can never try something new everyone always jumps when their meta doesn't match". Not calling you scum for it by the way, I saw the same thing from you in Awkward Moments so I know it's natural for you to **** when your experiments go awry.
So you call me out in an offensive manner and **** an attitude with me and then get defensive once again once I fight back? A lot to dislike right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That should've been five stars, my bad.

I'm not getting defensive with you, I'm making sure you're aware that me calling you out on AtE isn't insinuating the AtE is scummy. I just want you to get the wagon off with your play, not your AtE. If you get it off of you and onto me, then so be it.

I think this Soup vs Kantrip is a good incident for others to weigh in on. Could I get people's reads on Soup and me and thoughts on the interaction? Thanks.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip, if you are playing with a restriction or something or your attitude has to pertain to your role, please answer with a yes or no.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I will make sure to point out what I thought I was seeing post-haste.

Also Soup from the Rake side is null leaning town.

I will be discussing Kantrip V Soup later with Orbo.
He will have stuff to say about it , of that I can certain.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am not posting under a restriction nor must I maintain a persona.

@JTB and Inferno: Weigh in on No Hetero and WatchTheThrone for me please.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Apologies to Soup if this actually got heated on his end. I feel quite calm considering how I have gotten in the past but if this looked like we were flinging stones at each other to outsiders just know that I'm not going ape-**** or anything.

Kary, why are you unvoting from me? Your post implies that you just skimmed this interaction between Soup and I, I'm not sure what you have to "think" about. I know your vote on me was only RVS and all but what's making you take it off?

July

Smash Apprentice
It'd be bad? What do townies have to hide? Rolecrumbs N0? Meh.
Meh? Are you saying you don't care if you out rolecrumbs from N0, or is it a meh as in you don't think it's likely people rolecrumbed N0?

I'm not pushing for everyone to own up... but I can't see scum dropping tells in their wall posts, and I can't see townies doing much as they've little info to go on. Feels like most of them are going to be null, sorry.
But you seem to be forgetting that everyone had already gotten their role pm by the time they made the wall posts...they had their individual wincons, their abilities, and all that stuff that they could hint at or whatever on the wall. I think that some townies might have used the anonymity of the wall to their own advantage and you don't seem concerned with that, and while you say you aren't pushing for everyone to own up, it seemed like you were until you got backlash about it.

Because it's RVS and I can. Oh, and still don't have one.
Didn't notice I asked about your read on watchthethrone twice...oh well. I thought you would have a read on them pretty quickly because in your #137 you have this weird question to them:

@WatchTheThrone: you're going to push my lynch because I'm a threat to you Y/N?
Why would they push you because they "see you as a threat"? That only makes sense if you guys aren't of the same alignment.

Nice buddying
Lol kk, you didn't even ask what I liked about No Hetero. Is it their reads? Is it their flamboyance? It's quite a bit of both. I enjoy their posting style immensely, but I really like them because their #145 was short and sweet but already showed signs of scumhunting on you, Soup and JTB and asked useful questions they can follow up on.

Speaking of, July hon, we still on for that latte? Will you have time? I see you're rushing, hon, with your vote for Kary and all, but usually you let the cream float and soak in a bit. Are you an eager beaver or just a busy one? ;) latez
Sorry dear, but I don't think I'll have enough time, I quite a busy beaver these days, I've been serving the lattes instead of drinking them from about 3-11 every day so my play here is going to have to be short, sweet, and to the point. I did stop to take a sip of Kary's latte though, and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. It tasted like false bravado, silly questions, and a lack of forethought or town intent when it comes to the wall. His interactions with Kantrip and WatchtheThrone are also offputting, his first couple posts make made me think that his individual wincon was to poison Kantrip's latte or something. I think you should look into him a little bit more hon because I'm not seeing scum Soup as strongly as I'm seeing scum Kary.

It meshs in with the Swiss thing, and that did have a purpose to it, I'd like a legitimate answer to the third one, but liked your response to this.
Fair enough, probably watchthethrone. Can you explain the purpose to it now please?

I'll read the Soup v. Kantrip in the morning because it looks like a pain to read now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Vote Count 1-3

Ragnarock(Soup) (4) - JTB, Raziek, Sephiroths Masamune, Kantrip
Kary (2) - July, WatchedTheThrone
Kantrip (2) - Kary, Ragnarock

Not Voting (5): Handorin, Macman, FullMetalLynch, Inferno, No Hetero

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 27th at 3:00 p.m. EST

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@MOD: Unvote in #247

Kary, why are you unvoting from me? Your post implies that you just skimmed this interaction between Soup and I, I'm not sure what you have to "think" about. I know your vote on me was only RVS and all but what's making you take it off?
No, no it doesn't.

Meh? Are you saying you don't care if you out rolecrumbs from N0, or is it a meh as in you don't think it's likely people rolecrumbed N0?
the latter

while you say you aren't pushing for everyone to own up, it seemed like you were until you got backlash about it.
nah i'm pretty sure I said 'how do people feel about it' not 'guys we should all own up to our wallposts' so, uh, no?

Why would they push you because they "see you as a threat"? That only makes sense if you guys aren't of the same alignment.
uhhh. yes. I'll rephrase that question as 'you're scum and will try and lynch me Y/N?'

Lol kk, you didn't even ask what I liked about No Hetero. Is it their reads? Is it their flamboyance? It's quite a bit of both. I enjoy their posting style immensely, but I really like them because their #145 was short and sweet but already showed signs of scumhunting on you, Soup and JTB and asked useful questions they can follow up on.
you're right, I didn't ask. I don't think what you like about them is relevant to whether you're buddying. interesting you didn't mention Seph in this reply

his first couple posts make made me think that his individual wincon was to poison Kantrip's latte or something.
welp you got me good game

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ragnarock(Soup) (4) - JTB, Raziek, Sephiroths Masamune, Kantrip
Kary (2) - July, WatchedTheThrone
Kantrip (1) - Ragnarock

Not Voting (5): Handorin, Macman, FullMetalLynch, Inferno, No Hetero, Kary,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 27th at 3:00 p.m. EST

FullMetalLynch

maybe town?

@FullMetalLynch: Pretend you're scum, who do you want on your team from this playerlist?
The way you worded this question implies you think we aren't scum.Is this true?
Hmmm Vote: Kantrip
Reason for kantrip vote?
Quick-riddle-hit, should we press our heads together and come
up with an answer?

Because it seems to me that then we could give the riddle answer to town's majority townread. Also, any chance we can use it to scumhunt, since it says only town get rewards with correct answers during the Day?
if scum couldn't answer durin the day, I'd be cool with it, except that scum can answer at any time.
Thanks.

The riddle is one of two obvious answers, and if we're not sharing I'm going to go ahead and take it all <3
(/sizequeen :woman:)

FullMetal****, what do you think of Kary?

:hanenbow:
Kary is null to this head with a slight vibe towards being scummy. nothing substantial yet though.
Also two more votes on me would be peachy.
...Why?
I think this Soup vs Kantrip is a good incident for others to weigh in on. Could I get people's reads on Soup and me and thoughts on the interaction? Thanks.
Soup null town, kantrip null.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What a tiring read through. I thought it'd never end. Anyways, here are some reads I can remember, but might I encourage specific questions for me to answer at some point so I can focus some attention at pressing matters when I sit down at my computer.

Kantrip- leaning toward scum. If there was more of a wagon on him now, I'd join that band
NoHetero- absolutely fabulous. Town
WTT- town so far. I get normal vibes from swag kevinm and posty ryker
Kary- I don't think owning up to wall posts was the best suggestion, but I like the effort she's giving at least to do something. Town read so far.
Seph- Simply marvelous, my dear fellow. Carry on with the quest. I like the action. I'm leaning toward town, but I'm not sure quite yet.
Soup- Also not getting the best vibes from him. I could see a scum vs scum fight with kantrip. I'm going with that now.

Vote: Soup

That's about all I remember right now. Check y'all later. Oh yea though Ill be camping Friday afternoon till Saturday afternoon. I might hop on my phone Friday night, but no promises.

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Puzzle #2

Whoever gets the answer gets a hint

a very small hint

towards the answer of puzzle 1

But you'll definitely have to work together on this one.

You've probably played this game before. Guess a letter or guess a word, whoever solves the puzzle will be PMed the hint.

You guess a letter or word the same way you answer any other puzzle. There's 13 players and 26 letters in the alphabet, so working together you can guess exactly half. Just make sure you don't get 5 wrong first.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@mod: do we pm our letter guesses? also if we guess entire words, will we be told which letters in the guessed word correctly correspond to the placement of letters in the actual solution?

everyone else, i'll take E

also, i haven't really gave this game a good read through, that'll come soon

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
best selection order for 9 letter words: E I A O U
13 most common letters in 9 letter words(ranked by frequency): IENTSAORLCPUM

#HBC | ѕoup

Apologies to Soup if this actually got heated on his end. I feel quite calm considering how I have gotten in the past but if this looked like we were flinging stones at each other to outsiders just know that I'm not going ape-**** or anything.

Your attitude was a bit startling, I either thought you were restricted to it or you were trying to do for other reasons, if it was unintentional then that's all it will ever be. I don't take games personally so don't worry about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary said:
Fair enough, probably watchthethrone. Can you explain the purpose to it now please?

I'll read the Soup v. Kantrip in the morning because it looks like a pain to read now.[/quotee]

I'd rather not.

#HBC | ѕoup

Still dislike FML, reads really haven't changed. Hando made a post jumping onto me and a reads list, not interested in him or concerned.

FullMetalLynch

nah bro

show me an example

also, wrong pronoun bro
You have a question from us.
Still dislike FML, reads really haven't changed. Hando made a post jumping onto me and a reads list, not interested in him or concerned.
what don't you like about us soup? we're trying to make sure we comment on any necessary points and keep in touch with each other.

Handorin

Smash Hero
But if I recall correctly, you're at L-2. Does that make you concerned?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod: do we pm our letter guesses? also if we guess entire words, will we be told which letters in the guessed word correctly correspond to the placement of letters in the actual solution?

everyone else, i'll take E

also, i haven't really gave this game a good read through, that'll come soon
Overswarm said:
You guess a letter or word the same way you answer any other puzzle.
If you guess a solution, you will only be told "yes" or "no".

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
I did stop to take a sip of Kary's latte though, and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. It tasted like false bravado, silly questions, and a lack of forethought or town intent when it comes to the wall. His interactions with Kantrip and WatchtheThrone are also offputting, his first couple posts make made me think that his individual wincon was to poison Kantrip's latte or something. I think you should look into him a little bit more hon because I'm not seeing scum Soup as strongly as I'm seeing scum Kary.
You keep doing what you're doing, babe. I agree with the sentiment but not the suggestion.
toodles

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
soupy, you're a bit static, haven't really seen you scumhunt yet. you're just droppin' reads and idle commentary and ****

#HBC | ѕoup

soupy, you're a bit static, haven't really seen you scumhunt yet. you're just droppin' reads and idle commentary and ****

I've got Kantrip to deal with right now, there really hasn't been anything else that's piqued my interest besides that.

#HBC | ѕoup

FML said:
what don't you like about us soup? we're trying to make sure we comment on any necessary points and keep in touch with each other.
I get a Skies vibe from you, most of your posts are inherently useless and i'm still waiting for you to show initiative, I also stated how I disliked you looking for a reason to jump on me. Tell me your reads.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh right! Forgot about that RVS bidness.

unvote

Need to re-read the Kantrip business more closely, I've only skimmed, but I'm gonna be hella busy most of the weekend. Will try to get at it tonight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not liking FML's recent posts.

As for a few more votes on me being peachy, it's none of your business why do you care?

Top Bottom