• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
ah. kary can be our friend as well...i do and say this for my brother seph

vote kantrip

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
As for the puzzle, I suggest we guess all vowels, and I request that I am allowed to solve the puzzle.

I'll solve the puzzle. I have nothing to gain now that I've already answered it, so I can relay the hint publicly when I am alone with one of our town reads.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
boytoy*

macman

can you please give me a pool of 3 players you think are likely scum?
As for the puzzle, I suggest we guess all vowels, and I request that I am allowed to solve the puzzle.

I'll solve the puzzle. I have nothing to gain now that I've already answered it, so I can relay the hint publicly when I am alone with one of our town reads.
NO

we should go with the 13 (now 12) letters I said in my last post.

Also did the person who guessed a letter claim that they did? I haven't gone yet

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
best selection order for 9 letter words: E I A O U
13 most common letters in 9 letter words(ranked by frequency): IENTSAORLCPUM
also odd, the nohetero quote that i multiquoted for my last post didn't show up then, but showed up in this new one

also i'm not really following the reasoning behind karytown, but w/e raz is obvscum anyway

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
yeah macmans town

mac who gives a **** about karys alignment right now? im just rollin with cuz hes our fearless obvtown leader and hopefully soaks up the nightkill for me

town should hardbody quicklynch raz preferably before he even posts again

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
vote raziek

quicklynch please. vig shoot kantplay cuz seph said hes scum. i ****ing hate kary/july/soup for drawing attention away from scumziek

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
seph sorry bro yknow i cant be controlled

yo throne says stuff i agree with like seph being town and kary is smelly wow hes town

yo throne ****s on half the playerlist which is what i want to do wow hes town

inferno lets be townbros like epic rap battles please proxy your vote to mine

kantrip either scum or a complete ****ing ******* whose death helps town regardless of his alignment

WHOOOAAAAA WHAT IS THIS THING THE HARDBODY CAN HARDLY BE CONTAINED AW YEAH QUICHLYNCH YEEAAAAH

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
kary stop ****ing getting yourself wagoned all the time what the mother****

HARDBODY!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wow. You guys post hella late. Ive been busy and here are answers to people.

@Kary - Yes town can buddy, but how you stated it specifically implied July as scum and your vote further enforces that idea. As I said, I don't there's much weight to your points, but I see you intents.

@WtT - Sorry. Been busy and will definitely be busy today and tomorrow. For July vs. Kary I think Kary is playing a lot like his normal town game is and I find nothing scummy about July atm. If one were scum I would lean towards Kary just due to some reaching. As for two people to bring to lylo I would pick Seph and No Hetero. They are good, townie players who I think will take a good lead.

Vote: Kantrip

Get that scummy **** out of here.

:phone:

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
inferno is mah boy

macman what do you think of kantplay? not as ****ing "HEY EVERYONE I AM BLATANT SCUM" like scumziek but i kind of want to hardbody his ******* in case he actually is traitor

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No Hetero, let us stick with the optimal plan. I don't want a repeat of AllStars when Kantrip is around.

Kantrip is practically screaming for people to lynch him. Look at his wall post and then his avatar.

I understand the sentiment, but I disagree with your prioritizing. Focus on the target.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Interior crocodile alligator
This game has a mafia traitor
Amphibious reptilian dirigible
My slot is virtually unlynchable
This is Kantrips wall post. Im almost certain of it. The idea of a traitor makes perfect sense. His avy is Renekton (aka the alligator). The only thing I don't know is the unlynchable part which he stated he wanted 2 more votes on him.

Kantrip explain the last line of this

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This is Kantrips wall post. Im almost certain of it. The idea of a traitor makes perfect sense. His avy is Renekton (aka the alligator). The only thing I don't know is the unlynchable part which he stated he wanted 2 more votes on him.
My friend, it does me good to see you discover this on your own. I already posted about it in my large post, though.

So work with me. Whats the game plan for dealing with him?

We force him to claim his wall post, like I said.

If it's a different one and nobody else claims it, then that's slightly elevating. He might still be able to write twice, though.

My brethren, please keep track of what I announce.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
i can roll with the above. id like to do it in a timely fashion instead of talking in circles over it cuz if we decide to let :urg:kantplay:urg: live today that gives us less time to kill raz who i will be buttdevastating before this games end

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
I would then reload and shoot Raziek at roughly the same speed.

I would then either hand the gun to my woman Nabe and get it done or trade my gun in for a shotgun and unload on everyone not named Sephiroths Masamune/Inferno3044/Macman/No Hetero.

Okay. Back in character. I hope Nabe comes back soon because his posts entertain the hell out of me and brightens my day as much as our avatar does. And because this game has gotten much more interesting.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I get a Skies vibe from you, most of your posts are inherently useless and i'm still waiting for you to show initiative, I also stated how I disliked you looking for a reason to jump on me. Tell me your reads.
Soup, I've been busy with work and my uncle this week. Rake's done most of the posting, and we've been talking things over. Not sure why rake hasn't been posting as much.
That said, You're null leaning town.
Kantrip nullscum. he just bugs me so far.
WTT null.
NoHetero town.
Kary is null town rake null scum with me.
July null.
Macman Null.
Hando null.
seph/inferno town lean.
Raz/JTB null.
Not liking FML's recent posts.

As for a few more votes on me being peachy, it's none of your business why do you care?
Give me some reasons why you don't my slot. A couple sentences explaining quotes you found off would be nice.
as for the votes thing, i cannot see why someone would actually want votes. That said, I'm sure we'll get an explanation or the actual ability/whatever soon enough.
Pretty sure I said you're scum. I was asking you for a hypothetical scumteam; i.e. who you would want. Who did you get?
You didn't at that point in the game. Hell, telling someone to "pretend" they are scum implies you think they aren't. Townies have no scummates so I can't help you there.
I feel like Kary's just throwing out random questions from a hat now.

Vote: Kary

By the way Ryker I get recruited via Night Kill jsyk
Not sure if serious..
Not going to argue over whether it's buddying or not because it's a stupid conversation that will digress into "uh huh" and "nuh uh". Why am I supposed mention Seph with this exactly?
Just wanna say you quoted us, the quote even links to our post but that isn't in the post you quoted.Heck, it ain't even something we wrote.
As for the non-voters we're going to assume you forgot how to vote and aren't just sitting on your thumbs so remember its B in brackets and then a Vote: Name, and then backslash B in brackets. If we have to come back into this game and still see people sitting on a towns most valuable option we're going to get rather upset.
Can't just throw out our vote willy nilly WTT. that doesn't apply to others, but that's why we haven't voted yet.
*looks at* Player list:
FML/Hando seems good right now, might swing FML first though because of personal reasons. Gonna sleep on it.
Personal reasons?
FullMetalLynch, is this what you're going to do?
No... No, it's okay. Heh. Hahahahahahaha. I can add this to my calculations.
FullMetalLynch, you are an enemy of justice!
Rake wanted marshy's reason for a quick lynch.He assured me he had no intention of hammering soup so early.
down with the kantrip claiming his wall post plan.
also down with this.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So right now im perfectly fine with thinking that Kantscum is thee play but im wary of what happens when he gets the amount of votes he needs. He left a lot of WIFOM and the unlynchable thing still bothers me.

Top Bottom