• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

WatchTheThrone

KevinM/Ryker
This is Kantrips wall post. Im almost certain of it. The idea of a traitor makes perfect sense. His avy is Renekton (aka the alligator). The only thing I don't know is the unlynchable part which he stated he wanted 2 more votes on him.

Kantrip explain the last line of this

:phone:
Wow, holy balls, that's actually a good catch. All eight or so times I read the wall looking for **** and I never caught that. That's good ****. Congrats Inferno.

Hetero or Seph summarize Soup and Kantplay for me.

Kevin and I need to talk tonight (not toNight). Allow time for us to make another post before anyone gets ****ed outta here. Need to read Kantrip's posts instead of skimming them. That wall post claim, I can get behind.

Remember Hando toMorrow if we go Kantrip today. I don't want him getting off after that post. Past that, I (Ryker) do NOT want to see Kary walk away with saying "I never said we should own up to wall posts, but rather what do you think about it," because that is the **** I do all the time when I get called on something early in the game.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Just pointing out that I did not see that as I posted it. Also you had it collapsed within a wall so it wasn't hard to overlook :-P. Anyways im surprised about him saying his wincon and still wanna know why he is virtually unlynchable. There's no way he didn't say that on purpose.

@No Hetero -- what do you think of Kantrip saying that to Ryker? Is he really trying to send him the message or is it just WIFOM.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just pointing out that I did not see that as I posted it. Also you had it collapsed within a wall so it wasn't hard to overlook :-P.
Sorry but I need to lose some steam here.

What? You just see the post and see it say "Evidence" followed by "Show" and you're like "GEE I MAY AS WELL IGNORE THIS"
or are you one of those aids infested slots that doesn't read everything thoroughly, because in that case, you're one of the diseases killing mafia for me. You make me sick, but more than that, very very mad.
Very ****ing mad. I hate it when people don't read my goddamn posts.
**** you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
1. I'm exaggerating, sure. But the way you tossed my dislike of july saying "wtf town july is town" makes it come off as such.

2. what the ****? you YOURSELF said hando didnt bother you RIGHT AFTER he hopped your wagon. also thrones readslist matching with you is irrelevant. you said that same nonsense with gorf in skies

3. yeah hopefully *****es start dying and a new age hardbody crew emerges
1. Alright.

2. Yeah, I also said he wasn't a concern at the moment, but Kantrip did a couple of dumbtown things iirc and I kinda took a bite of the humble pie.

3. Indeed.

Reading the rest of what's going on.

#HBC | ѕoup

Seph said:
This all leads me to believe that Kantrip is actually a traitor, playing it obvious to alert his companions! This will not happen!
Vote: Kantrip
Oh, yeah. I actually took more of a dumbtell perspective but I see where people are coming from.

#HBC | ѕoup

FML said:
Soup, I've been busy with work and my uncle this week. Rake's done most of the posting, and we've been talking things over. Not sure why rake hasn't been posting as much.
That said, You're null leaning town.
Kantrip nullscum. he just bugs me so far.
WTT null.
NoHetero town.
Kary is null town rake null scum with me.
July null.
Macman Null.
Hando null.
seph/inferno town lean.
Raz/JTB null.
Whyyy are you so null on so many people? This is no different than my ****ty reads list I made last night, and even I understood that it didn't suffice. Every player you have null has done something to be more worth than null, why even post this? Hell, you literally have every player besides one or two as null. Can you really not a read a slot that easily?

FML said:
Can't just throw out our vote willy nilly WTT. that doesn't apply to others, but that's why we haven't voted yet.
Garbage. Garbage. Garbage. You both are better than this, I'm sorry to put you to a standard but guys coming in here and telling me "Yeah everyone is Null and i'm not gonna explain my actions whatsoever" Doesn't fly with me, you really need to explain why this game is so damn hard to read that you have to sit on your vote for this long and your biggest lynch choice is null lean scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

vote raziek

quicklynch please. vig shoot kantplay cuz seph said hes scum. i ****ing hate kary/july/soup for drawing attention away from scumziek
If he pulls another "I'm gonna read this game, but not post" I'll advocate a vig/lynch in the near future.

#HBC | ѕoup

FML said:
Kantrip is bugging me. He's all over the place, claiming traitor on the wall, recruit via NK earlier toDay(has to be or the other, right?Can traitors be recruited into the actual scumteam?) and I'm still wary of his "morevotesplz" statement.
Only thing I liked so far about your slot, his 'more votes plz' matches up with his wall, and I honestly thought he had to play through restriction or something as his attitude was just absolutely poor.

Turns out he was just scum.

Vote: Kantrip

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
@Seph : how confident are you wrt scumTrip ? me and orbo dislike what hes doing and i think the vote deal is more than what Kantrip makes it. once im off work ill elabourate on the kantrip thing i pointed out earlier. BTW his response to it was hella slimey from my(rakes) perspective

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just got in: What am I at vote-wise?

And yeah I was hoping the alligator crumb would be fairly obvious, it's a shame I had to spell it out in simpler terms.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm afraid my lynch won't have an effect on your confidence as to my alignment. The last line of my wall post is to be taken literally.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm afraid my lynch won't have an effect on your confidence as to my alignment. The last line of my wall post is to be taken literally.
Okay, so you confirm that it's your wall post, how do you know there's a traitor in this game? Spill the beans.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote-Count:

Ragnarock (2) - JTB, Handorin
Kary (2) - July, WatchedTheThrone,
Kantrip (3) - Sephiroths Masamune, No Hetero, Ragnarock,
July (2) - Kary, Kantrip,
Raziek (1) - Macman,

Not Voting (3): Raziek, FullMetalLynch, Inferno,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 27th at 3:00 p.m. EST

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well it's either because I'm a mafia traitor, I am mafia informed that I am looking for a traitor, or I don't know that there is one.

Why, are you the mafia traitor and you're wondering how I knew?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have to tread carefully here. I may not have been playing to a restriction, but I am playing to a win condition. It would explain my ***********.

#HBC | ѕoup

Well it's either because I'm a mafia traitor, I am mafia informed that I am looking for a traitor, or I don't know that there is one.

So you have no idea if you're a traitor or not, and crumbed traitor just in case you were for your scumbuds.

Right. What's WTT got involved with this? You're close to a lynch. I don't care if you're unlynchable, I'll find a gun and shoot you in the face.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Im really sorry Seph. I mustve overskimmed it. I didn't mean to sound mean or ignorant. I think I read someone that said something regarding his avatar. I hope you can forgive me and at least understand I thought of it on my own.

Soup unvote. We need to figure out some stuff regarding him. He is scum and he admitted it. What we don't know is his ability and how it works. I have an idea but nothing is guaranteed because I don't know the setup.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, he didn't admit that he was scum, he admitted that it was possible for him to be scum, he is unsure of his alignment and the only thing he admitted is that he has some weird win-con that he has to play it.

He pointed out Ryker for a reason, he's gonna own up to it.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

This post literally admits it. He says he's either the traitor or a mafia looking for the traitor.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, so let's just shoot him in the face if that's the case, he still has to cooperate and out what he meant about Ryker because apparently there's a recruiting process involved too.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Its probably WIFOM regarding Ryker. I don't know exactly what to do. He claims he's playing to his win con but we don't know what it is. You guys think his wincon has to deal with his unlynchability? If so what should we do?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Let me clear things up in all honesty.

I am not scum. I am not claiming scum. I am not a mafia traitor, and there is VERY LITTLE chance that I am a hidden mafia traitor (I'd say no chance but you never know). I picked WTT for multiple reasons, one being that I noticed the mafia traitor wall post caught his eye. Whether he's town and it's just pissing him off, or if he's scum and believes it, I don't know. Another is that I don't like the WTT slot. I think they are scum. With that in mind, I went out on a limb and picked them, hoping they actually were scum and would believe me, shooting me in the Night to recruit me in the process. Instead, I would have drawn the Night Kill. I also did that blatant doc crumb last Night, an alternate attempt to draw the NK.

Should I just full claim?

#HBC | ѕoup

It would help, you're just leaving us in the dark and I don't think keeping your plan under wraps is gonna save you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm Overswarm. I am town aligned.

I have a passive Unlynchable ability.

My individual win condition is to die before endgame or else I don't count as a winner, even if town wins.

I have an alternate win-con of getting up to L-2 without being lynched two Days in a row.

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote

Talk about the mafia traitor mechanic a bit more now, and why there is small chance that you could be one.

Kantrip

Kantplay
With my ability, if I get lynched it will just fail but we won't get another lynch, so it's like No Lynching. All that does is gives mafia a free kill. So we can confirm it if you guys want to.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't see why we would waste our lynch here, I doubt you're lying about your claim.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Mafia traitor thing was in an attempt to draw the NK as well as bait reaction from Ryker and others. There is nothing about a mafia traitor in my role PM

#HBC | ѕoup

I think your reasoning is sound but your execution was flawed, it's easy to call WIFOM on this but It's not worth delving further into it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Could we get me to L-2 please? I'm not going to die before endgame unless a vig shoots me at this juncture.

Top Bottom