• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
kantplay is a tool and i now understand why everyone ****s on him

soups direction is complete ****ing *** and i hate him this game

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
i would ****ing LOVE to. you and me are the only people who see how blatantly scum that guy is so after we die hell probably just coast to victory. im going to wait for seph and nabe however

if we keep kantplay alive we do NOT fulfill his individual win condition. **** him for being a ******* and blowing an unlynchable role like that and revealing power roles if hes town

i also laughed at os making himself unlynchable. os one day you are going to be scum and ima body you son

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Kantrip, hon, you misplayed your role if that's the case.

Why did you vote Kary/July with a quick switch like Soup pointed out earlier? Who's scum?

And hon, OS doesn't play the way your wincon describes unless he's mafia. Just saying, sug'.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Hetero or Seph summarize Soup and Kantplay for me.
Soup got wagoned a bit early game, and has been generally passive throughout, not really pursuing anything aside from Kantrip. His reads are bad.

Kantrip claimed mafia traitor and unlynchable, he says the former because he wanted to draw the NK and the latter because it's true? He said mafia should recruit him and specifically called you out, he says he thought you were scum. (And he did this when your slot had three posts.) In general he's been Kantposting around the thread and giving everyone free commentary.

Read the thread anyway.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
What do you see in FML that's worth keeping around?
Nothing, muffin, but surely you could set your sights a little higher? At the moment you've only mirrored on him for his reads after being noticed for your own.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
There's a difference here, I've got **** I want to do and FML is just sitting and saying he's gonna pull content eventually, and it's not just about the reads, It's about how they're generally acting, I feel like there is a gaping hole in their play and to come up into the thread and spout that all they have is null reads really makes me want to to mudstop an even bigger hole into their skull.

I don't get your July disliking, nor am I going to look for it, If you want me to move to your 'better' play, then show me it. Raziek I already opened up a possibility of a lynch.

Why is Inferno your townbro anyways?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because I haven't been taking this game seriously. I'm sorry to everyone for being ****ing ******** but I enjoy mafia. However, I don't enjoy being **** on after every game where I try to win and so in this game I really was derping around.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, why did you claim before hitting L-2?
Some people, not going to name names, have become obsessed with quicklynching without claims and doing other absolutely ******** **** that even newbies don't think are a good idea (except when they do because that's what they're being taught). I didn't need town to go and waste their lynch on me, keep me alive the next Day, and then have me still be a scummy slot they want to get rid of.

If you guys want me dead, just vig me so the lynch can still be spent elsewhere.

But since you don't want me to win and would rather keep me alive to endgame just so that I can't fulfill my win condition, I guess I'm supposed to help scum win?

You town ****s leave me alive in endgame, I will give scum a free alpha strike.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm Overswarm. I am town aligned.

I have a passive Unlynchable ability.

My individual win condition is to die before endgame or else I don't count as a winner, even if town wins.

I have an alternate win-con of getting up to L-2 without being lynched two Days in a row.
Oh dear Kantrip, you make it hard to believe.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean without being hammered.

If I am hammered it doesn't count, even though the lynch doesn't go through.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
There's still one thing that I don't like about Kantrip's claim. Why as town would he have a win-con of being at L-2 twice? I don't like it. What happens if you are put at L-2 for two days without being lynched?

Also I just realized OS made himself unlynchable. He's so stuck up lol.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
What are you trying to insinuate Inferno? You think I'm still some kind of scum role that wins by being put to L-2 twice or something?

So basically a variant of Jester? You're worried about me being a ****ing Jester?!?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i would ****ing LOVE to. you and me are the only people who see how blatantly scum that guy is so after we die hell probably just coast to victory. im going to wait for seph and nabe however
A Raziek lynch is a splendid suggestion, but I prioritize. He's not worth it today. I'll have his head on... day 3, if he hasn't posted yet.
You have my men and word.

if we keep kantplay alive we do NOT fulfill his individual win condition. **** him for being a ******* and blowing an unlynchable role like that and revealing power roles if hes town
I agree with this suggestion.

You town ****s leave me alive in endgame, I will give scum a free alpha strike.
Do that and I'll personally have you blacklisted from all competent mods. You've been warned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not doing so would be just as much as a loss as doing so, so you can't say anything about going against my win condition.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And it's only if you guys purposely deny me my individual win-con, which would be out of nothing but spite.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This discussion is over. I will deny you your ****ing wincon because I don't know if you're town. That's how it is, deal with it. I have warned you, tread where you want, but know the consequences.

Seeing as the Kantrip matter has left us at a dead end, I suggest we move on to the next most suspicious target.

Vote: Ragnarok

This is where justice will prevail!
My men, follow me to the sun and further! To emerge victorious, I will personally tread the depths of hell, all the way to heaven!

To arms!

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I'm scum with the win con of "die before endgame".

Yet the town win-con requires ALL threats to the town faction to be dead.

It's impossible for me to have my win-con and be town. It's fine if you don't want to put me at L-2 twice.

Something that may be of note, unlynchable is one-shot.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wait

if kantrip is unlynchable and he has to die to win.. why did he claim? he coulda just gotten lynched. or do you have to be night killed?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh damn that was a pretty funny typo. I blame typing way too fast and not thinking about stuff.

Call if a Freudian slip if you want, I really don't care.

@Macman:
>unlynchable
>coulda just gotten lynched

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Oh damn that was a pretty funny typo. I blame typing way too fast and not thinking about stuff.

Call if a Freudian slip if you want, I really don't care.

@Macman:
>unlynchable
>coulda just gotten lynched
oh derp

also @os L-2 is ***** ****. L-1 indies son, yu need crazy motha****as

#HBC | ѕoup

This discussion is over. I will deny you your ****ing wincon because I don't know if you're town. That's how it is, deal with it. I have warned you, tread where you want, but know the consequences.

Seeing as the Kantrip matter has left us at a dead end, I suggest we move on to the next most suspicious target.

Vote: Ragnarok

This is where justice will prevail!
My men, follow me to the sun and further! To emerge victorious, I will personally tread the depths of hell, all the way to heaven!

To arms!
You're ****ing kidding me.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
And it's only if you guys purposely deny me my individual win-con, which would be out of nothing but spite.
At first I actually thought you mightve been a jester but I would've been pissed if you were because if Stew allowed that but denied my game I would've been pissed.

But from the italicized you sound like an indy. Your role makes no sense as a town role especially with you having your own win-con. So once again answer my question: what happens if we follow your plan? You are openly admitting to playing like an indy and if you throw this game and you're town I will either use it against you in every game or blacklist you.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Inferno, EVERYONE has their own win-con.

I've contacted Overswarm about replacement/modkill and taking a break from mafia. I'm sorry guys.

#HBC | ѕoup

/start game rant

Opting out because things aren't going your way is cowardice, if you're town you're gonna put the damn effort in, it sucks you were given a ****ty wincon, but that doesn't mean you can just quit. I don't see you becoming a kill for scum at this rate, mostly because you've made yourself undeniably scummy and not even a threat, which is kind of ironic for what you were trying to do.

Now that you've outed your win-cons, you can work towards them by not being a boon, and you're unlynchable for christ sakes so you can more than a boon.

/end game rant

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm really bad at using definitions correctly, I hope you get the jist of what I was saying.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's not about my role. I thought my role was pretty damn cool, and if I was up for it I would totally play it off, show you guys why my scumpicks are scum, and become so painfully townie that you'll agree to helping me with my win condition.

I'm just not up for it. I'm not enjoying this and I know that will continue to be the case. Players I respect at this game see me as annoying and a terrible player, and players I don't respect still think they can **** on me. Fact of the matter is, I need to get away from mafia in general for a while. At least in DGames.

Top Bottom