• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
This doesn't really have anything to do with being unhappy, but just being unsure of what to do. There is this girl I have been taking the same bus with for three years, but it wasn't until the beginning of this school year that I realized she goes to the same campus as me (I guess she transferred schools or something). I've always thought she was pretty cute, but I never thought too much about it, because I would only see her a few times a week and we got off at different stops, but now I see her everyday when I am going to go home, because now she waits at the same stop as me. Even after that I didn't think too much about it, but for about a month now I've noticed her staring at me for a second or two every now and then (not sure why though, because myself and a lot of others would agree I'm not the best looking guy). Either I'll just happen to be facing her general direction without looking directly at her, turn my head to look down the street to see if the bus is coming, start a conversation with one of my friends at the bus stop, or just not really be doing anything at all while waiting, I keep noticing her looking right at me and then looking away if my eyes start moving closer to where she is standing (most of the time she looks at me there isn't anything or anyone behind me other than the wall, so I don't know what else she would be looking in my direction for). Just to be clear, I DO NOT know this girl at all, but I've always thought she looked good and now I notice her looking at me a lot, so I am not sure if she maybe likes me or not, should I try to do anything about it or not, or even what I should do if I do decide to try to make a move. A few months ago I decided I didn't really want to worry about getting a girlfriend until college, but I don't know if I should change my mind about that or not. I've never had any experience trying to get a girl I don't even know at all, so I really want advice on what I should do about this.
All I'm going to say is that if you ever get a chance to have a girlfriend, by all that is mighty TAKE IT. Single girls are a dying breed, I wouldn't wait if the opportunity is there (especially if she is checking you out). I mean, have standards tailored to your preferences of course, but she's cute in your eyes so there's a good start? Now if conversation arises, you can figure out her personality and see if she is relationship material. Try sitting next to her on the bus when you get on?

Maybe I just urge you to go for it because I've been single for 6 years and I have no female connections left in my life. None. Literally every girl I know, co workers, is dating too. I know, I hear it in their conversations, Facebook, yada yada. I'm so feeling alone, but im still going to keep standards of course....really, really wanted a girlfriend before January when school started, though. Wanted that support factor, nursing school is so hard, I've skinned by the last two semesters by a hair. Sigh.

Maybe I'm also ranting about love about thevgirl who I liked the most out of anyone I've met is so done with me. 4 years ago, we hung out everyday, like best friends. I had to move away 2 years ago. We drifted cause we didn't hang out anymore. I tried to ask her to hang today and catch up out of the blue...she told me "I don't think so. My boyfriend wouldn't like me hanging around another guy friend"

Sigh...so...lonely...I don't even know how to meet SINGLE women anymore. Online? Ha! No replies. Work? Ha! All dating (again, no exaggeration) school? Nope, all dating, again (still don't believe me? Cause all 25 females in my cohort are!) Don't even have enough regular friends to go to a club and meet someone...not like my friends have ever tried to set me up once. Want to know why?

CAUSE ALL THEIR FEMALE FRIENDS ARE DATING. DING DING DING!

FallenHero

Smash Ace
All I'm going to say is that if you ever get a chance to have a girlfriend, by all that is mighty TAKE IT. Single girls are a dying breed, I wouldn't wait if the opportunity is there (especially if she is checking you out). I mean, have standards tailored to your preferences of course, but she's cute in your eyes so there's a good start? Now if conversation arises, you can figure out her personality and see if she is relationship material. Try sitting next to her on the bus when you get on?

Maybe I just urge you to go for it because I've been single for 6 years and I have no female connections left in my life. None. Literally every girl I know, co workers, is dating too. I know, I hear it in their conversations, Facebook, yada yada. I'm so feeling alone, but im still going to keep standards of course....really, really wanted a girlfriend before January when school started, though. Wanted that support factor, nursing school is so hard, I've skinned by the last two semesters by a hair. Sigh.

Maybe I'm also ranting about love about thevgirl who I liked the most out of anyone I've met is so done with me. 4 years ago, we hung out everyday, like best friends. I had to move away 2 years ago. We drifted cause we didn't hang out anymore. I tried to ask her to hang today and catch up out of the blue...she told me "I don't think so. My boyfriend wouldn't like me hanging around another guy friend"

Sigh...so...lonely...I don't even know how to meet SINGLE women anymore. Online? Ha! No replies. Work? Ha! All dating (again, no exaggeration) school? Nope, all dating, again (still don't believe me? Cause all 25 females in my cohort are!) Don't even have enough regular friends to go to a club and meet someone...not like my friends have ever tried to set me up once. Want to know why?

CAUSE ALL THEIR FEMALE FRIENDS ARE DATING. DING DING DING!
Hope you can get lucky and find someone someday. Just earlier today I asked one of my friends for advice and he just told me I shouldn't go for it. His reasons were that it kind of looks creepy to be talking to a girl you don't know on public transit, and if I end up getting turned down I would have to still see her everyday. I'm still on the fence about if I should listen to his advice or just go for it. Maybe the next time I catch her looking at me I might look back at her and smile.

Last edited:

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
Hope you can get lucky and find someone someday. Just earlier today I asked one of my friends for advice and he just told me I shouldn't go for it. His reasons were that it kind of looks creepy to be talking to a girl you don't know on public transit, and if I end up getting turned down I would have to still see her everyday. I'm still on the fence about if I should listen to his advice or just go for it. Maybe the next time I catch her looking at me I might look back at her and smile.
If you ask me, start with asking her name, saying something like "we see each other a lot, but don't know each other," and ask her to tell you about herself. Try to become someone's friend first, or at least get a little more involved in their life than riding the bus with them, before taking a step like asking them out. Hope my opinion is appreciated, figured I'd chime in since I can relate to the situation.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I sure wish I could talk to women, but the fear of offending and my handicap just aren't helping matters.
Boy do I feel like a chump. My car's front brakes are wearing down, and they're making this awful scraping sound. Clearly the brake pads are gone, and it's now metal on metal. I can't afford to have it fixed (the least expensive rate I've gotten for new brakes is $200), and I've basically gone all over trying to find the best possible route to get this taken care of, and found nothing that I can afford. Finally, after much reluctance, I emailed my uncle for help, which hurts because a: it's been three weeks already since my grandmother, whom he was taking care of in her final days, passed away, and b: I would much rather take care of any tough situation myself than keep bugging others for help (unfortunately, I will never be in a position to be self reliant, considering my condition.) It's highly unlikely that I'll be approved, since my grandmother has passed away, and honestly, I feel really guilty for bugging my uncle so soon after a devastating loss. He might be upset at me, but no one will be as upset as I am, because doing this means it's a colossal failure on my part to seek the path of self reliance.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
If you ask me, start with asking her name, saying something like "we see each other a lot, but don't know each other," and ask her to tell you about herself. Try to become someone's friend first, or at least get a little more involved in their life than riding the bus with them, before taking a step like asking them out. Hope my opinion is appreciated, figured I'd chime in since I can relate to the situation.
Yeah I am going to just start out small and get to know her before I try to ask her out or anything. One of my friends decided he wants to be my wingman, but I just need to hope he doesn't accidentally screw things up for me.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
So earlier today I found out something that was pretty much a deal breaker when it comes to the girl I take the bus with. I'm a 17 year old guy in the 11th grade, and the girl happens to be in the 9th grade (not sure how old, but I assume she is 14 if she is in that grade) despite her looking like she was in the same grade as me. I know some guys don't really have a problem with that, and I probably wouldn't either if the two of use were adults, but I just find it really weird to be having a relationship with someone who is two years below or ahead of you in school and I could end up getting in trouble with the law anyways. I was pretty surprised when I found out, since she looks like she is 15-16 years old (maybe she is 15 though) and I've been taking the same bus with her for the past 3 years which gave me more reason to assume she was in the same grade as me. I'm not really sad or angry about, but all I could think right after I was told that was "whoa never mind". Well I guess I am going to go back to just waiting until college to try to get a girlfriend.

Edit: After getting some advice from multiple friends, I decided that I will only keep trying if she is 15 or older (I was 15 as a freshmen so its possible).

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Finals are coming up and I'm really behind. At this rate I doubt I'll have a single good nights rest for nearly 2 weeks.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Lost my job right before Christmas and I don't have the money to get my friends and loved ones a gift this year.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't know if I should post this in the happy thread of unhappy thread.

I quit my job.

I hated that job, and every second of it.

I'm just, not sure what I'm supposed to do for the future

FallenHero

Smash Ace
After getting even more advice, I don't think it is that big of a deal that the girl I'm interested in is 14. The main thing I was worried about was me getting into legal trouble, but after looking a bit into it, apparently here in New York it would be fine.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Well, as if losing my grandmother wasn't enough, I got word this morning that my uncle passed away. We still don't know all the details, but from what we know, it was all sudden. I'm just shocked, not just losing my grandmother and now my uncle in a one month span, but this was so sudden. I talked to him after we buried Tina, and I told him thanks for all that he did, not jut for myself, but for her as well. He was right there for her in the years after my grandpa died. I pretty much knew then and there that that might be the last time I ever see my uncle, but I sure didn't expect this. I'm devastated.

Last edited:

TheSilentAmp

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSilentAmp
3DS FC
1246-9215-5468
I got something that's been bugging me for the longest time, and every single time I've ranted about it in say... A rant chatroom or anything of the sort, all I get is either a "I'm in the same boat" or "that sucks". And honestly I'd just like some advice.

I have been wanting to get good at Smash Wii U for some time now. But I feel it's hopeless. Not because I'm afraid I'm not good enough, but because I'm not in a good position to. I have only ONE local tournament near me, and all the rest are 100+ miles away. I CAN drive, but the car isn't mine, and my guardians won't let me take it that far. And the one tournament I go to, sometimes I have to dodge it because if I don't, I'll be dead tired at work, since I work overnight, and work won't let me have that day off ever unless it's vacation time. I also am not in a good position where I can purchase my own car without it being one that has so many miles that I'm afraid it'll break down with me trying to regularly travel 400+ miles every week or even every two weeks. I don't feel like I'll ever be in a good position to improve because even if I get really good by some chance, I still won't be able to travel to tournaments... Until maybe years from now, and I feel like I'll be way too behind by then, and even if I'm not, I'm REALLY impatient, so having to wait that long to get more enjoyment out of life... Sounds disheartening. And this is something I'd really love to go far with... I feel absolutely lost, and it sucks feeling like this. So, if you can find ANY advice at all, it would be appreciated.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I got something that's been bugging me for the longest time, and every single time I've ranted about it in say... A rant chatroom or anything of the sort, all I get is either a "I'm in the same boat" or "that sucks". And honestly I'd just like some advice.

I have been wanting to get good at Smash Wii U for some time now. But I feel it's hopeless. Not because I'm afraid I'm not good enough, but because I'm not in a good position to. I have only ONE local tournament near me, and all the rest are 100+ miles away. I CAN drive, but the car isn't mine, and my guardians won't let me take it that far. And the one tournament I go to, sometimes I have to dodge it because if I don't, I'll be dead tired at work, since I work overnight, and work won't let me have that day off ever unless it's vacation time. I also am not in a good position where I can purchase my own car without it being one that has so many miles that I'm afraid it'll break down with me trying to regularly travel 400+ miles every week or even every two weeks. I don't feel like I'll ever be in a good position to improve because even if I get really good by some chance, I still won't be able to travel to tournaments... Until maybe years from now, and I feel like I'll be way too behind by then, and even if I'm not, I'm REALLY impatient, so having to wait that long to get more enjoyment out of life... Sounds disheartening. And this is something I'd really love to go far with... I feel absolutely lost, and it sucks feeling like this. So, if you can find ANY advice at all, it would be appreciated.
I can think of a couple of solutions.

1. Use Anther's Ladder. If you're trying to git gud, you probably already are using this. It's way better than For Glory, and can give you a challenging experience without having to travel. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get some benefits that you can get from real tourneys, such as learning the local players better and adapting to that.
2. Wait until a better time comes. This might be really hard, but if you don't have enough time for everything in your life, you need to drop something. The worst thing that can happen is you becoming a little behind on the meta. And lets be real, sm4sh's core metagame hasn't changed for a while since the last patch.
3. If you're good buds with the TO, talk to him about moving the tourney dates around or making a new one for a different day. This might affect other players in your local area though so make sure it's cool with them.
4. I do not recommend this one at all, but you can always quit your job if you feel that you can make enough winnings to live off of. M2K still barely had enough to live at times, and he's one of the most successful players.

No matter if you decide to follow any of my advice or not, good luck bro. I seriously mean it.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon

You can also try joining some smash discords. They're fairly active and have events you can participate in. The Smash 4 Factory discord is actually meant to help coach players.

Doormaster

Smash Rookie
To start off, I've been pretty depressed lately; I think the winter break off of school is slowly waning my mental state and is depriving me of happiness. I think the core of the problem is that I need something to stimulate my brain, but video games aren't cutting it. I would usually tell myself to go to more Karate classes, but those don't start up again until January, for I have nothing to do that amuses me to the degree I want. Two other factors contributing to this "sorrow" are that I have little to no friends and my parents both suffer from chronic depression, so the issue is literally in my blood. About the no friends part, I've noticed from various sources that intelligent people have a tendency to be loners, and I am definitely no exception. My family always tells me that I am smarter than them, and while I don't necessarily believe their claims, I will eventually have to take what they say at face value.

Secondly, this is what feels like the billionth time that the topic of girls and women has been discussed in this thread, but there is a woman in my favorite class who happens to be in the group that I work in who I appreciate as a human being. She's a very nice person, but the problem is, I don't know how to further advance the relationship. Could it be that I'm not very sociable? Maybe it's because of my supposed aforementioned intelligence, and how I'm not destined to be a people person.

If any of you regulars to this thread could give me some advice for my qualms, that would be great.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
To start off, I've been pretty depressed lately; I think the winter break off of school is slowly waning my mental state and is depriving me of happiness. I think the core of the problem is that I need something to stimulate my brain, but video games aren't cutting it. I would usually tell myself to go to more Karate classes, but those don't start up again until January, for I have nothing to do that amuses me to the degree I want. Two other factors contributing to this "sorrow" are that I have little to no friends and my parents both suffer from chronic depression, so the issue is literally in my blood. About the no friends part, I've noticed from various sources that intelligent people have a tendency to be loners, and I am definitely no exception. My family always tells me that I am smarter than them, and while I don't necessarily believe their claims, I will eventually have to take what they say at face value.

Secondly, this is what feels like the billionth time that the topic of girls and women has been discussed in this thread, but there is a woman in my favorite class who happens to be in the group that I work in who I appreciate as a human being. She's a very nice person, but the problem is, I don't know how to further advance the relationship. Could it be that I'm not very sociable? Maybe it's because of my supposed aforementioned intelligence, and how I'm not destined to be a people person.

If any of you regulars to this thread could give me some advice for my qualms, that would be great.
For your depression, I think you should try something new to "stimulate your brain". Playing video games all the time with nobody to talk to about them gets depressing pretty quick. I felt pretty useless for a time period until I started creating things. Smash Bros hacks, rainmeter skins, coding, whatever. Creativity is great for the brain.

As for the girl, you need to try to be sociable. I have so many friends that are generally smart, and they just assume that they won't ever get a date. They never give it a shot. It's not all about intellect, it's about how well you connect. (hey that rhymed). Try asking her out just to get some coffee or something sometime. Try to make it real casual.

Good luck bro.

Doormaster

Smash Rookie
For your depression, I think you should try something new to "stimulate your brain". Playing video games all the time with nobody to talk to about them gets depressing pretty quick. I felt pretty useless for a time period until I started creating things. Smash Bros hacks, rainmeter skins, coding, whatever. Creativity is great for the brain. Good luck bro.
Thanks, Leif! Back at it again with the glorious advice!

Well, my grandmother has been saying that the only thing her family had for entertainment back in the 70's were films. Though I can't help but notice her condescending attitude, I feel like I should take what she keeps saying to heart and perhaps take it as advice for what I could pursue as a new side hobby. I feel watching films would be a good fit for me.

Playing video games all the time with nobody to talk to about them gets depressing pretty quick.

Actually, I do have someone to talk to about my pastime. You see, my dad has his man cave set up in the basement where I play the Wii. After I'm finished, I talk to him about how well I was playing that day, the techniques I was using in the game, stuff like that. He seems to enjoy what I talk about, as video games are something we can both relate to. Therefore, video games aren't as depressing to me as you might think.

As for the girl, you need to try to be sociable. I have so many friends that are generally smart, and they just assume that they won't ever get a date. They never give it a shot. It's not all about intellect, it's about how well you connect. (hey that rhymed). Try asking her out just to get some coffee or something sometime. Try to make it real casual.

I have actually "given it a shot" with this person in the past. For example, I generate small talk with her during labs, and I sent her a candy cane with a message on it through a school event. It's only that I want our relationship to be platonic for now. I can tell she genuinely cares about me, which is always a good thing.

Thanks again for the advice, Leif. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been having this weird symptom I think is caused by not taking my anti-depressants anymore. I was kind of forced to quit cold turkey

Every time my eyes make quick movements, I hear a buzzing sound

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I normally like to live in the moment and not dwell on the past or worry about the future, but being 17 years old and a junior in High School I am constantly hearing from teachers about how tough college is going to be and that I really need to focus on my future. Right now my life is no where near difficult, but the way my teachers and guidance counselors talk about college makes it seem like college is going to be extremely stressful. The more I hear about college to less I actually want to go.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Today I decided to come out to my parents as trans.

Big ****in mistake.

My Mom had a breakdown and told my Dad, who basically told me being trans is just something I made up, and I should quit now. I love them but I don't know what they have against trans people. They've been 100% for gay rights and stuff, and have told me that if I'm gay I just need to tell them. But I guess trans is something else entirely...

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
Alolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is brokenAlolan Exeggutor is broken
You have been warned.
(The above spoiler is spam. Pretty much my way of raging at video games. Figured a place titled the "Unhappy Thread" was a good place to put it, all under a spoiler so that it is not intrusive. If you'd like to know why I think the above is true, I have no problem in giving you the set.)

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Lately I've been unable to play Overwatch thanks to unplayable lag. At first I thought my internet was just freaking out, but today I found the source of the issue: my little brother. Right after I got disconnected from a match thanks to lag, I went to my brother who was using the computer to restart the router when I noticed he was watching a livestream, and then I remembered that he watches livestreams everyday for hours. Before I never thought much about him always watching streams, but today I realized he is most likely the cause of the internet in the house suddenly going from fine to extremely slow for hours. I asked him to just not watch the stream for now so that he doesn't use up all of the bandwidth, and he just said no and there is pretty much nothing I can do without using violence, but it doesn't matter that much to me to make me do that. It really sucks that one of my favorite games to play right now I either get too frustrated with to keep playing for more than an hour thanks to the games ****ty matchmaking, or my little brother decides to hog all of the internet by watching streams about 80 percent of the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really don't think tensions in this country are ever going to go down

I think everything is just leading on to war, potentially civil war

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I'm coughing so much it's giving my stomach muscles a workout

They are SUPER sore

dezeray112

Smash Hero
What happened to you?
Hi, it has been a really frustrating, depressing week for me so far. I've recently decided to withdraw from the University because I wasn't satisfied with the way my course is structured (as I only have Friday sessions) in which at the same time, I did not feel any progression.

I've been kicking myself a lot lately and I am just hoping that once I withdraw this Thursday or Friday, I can focus on getting a full-time job.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Hi, it has been a really frustrating, depressing week for me so far. I've recently decided to withdraw from the University because I wasn't satisfied with the way my course is structured (as I only have Friday sessions) in which at the same time, I did not feel any progression.

I've been kicking myself a lot lately and I am just hoping that once I withdraw this Thursday or Friday, I can focus on getting a full-time job.
Ouch that sounds tough. Hopefully it works out and you get a good job.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Ouch that sounds tough. Hopefully it works out and you get a good job.
Thank you, I've already confirmed my withdrawal today and so far I really feel terrible and depressed at the same time because I have to tell some of my university friends that I am no longer pursuing my studies.

But I do hope I can find a job as soon as possible so that I can support not just myself but for my parents.

My theme to sum up what I am feeling right now:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
How am I just learning of this thread now?

I've been having a lot of stress dreams. Last night I dreamed I got in a car wreck and have felt tired and irritable all day.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sometimes I honestly think my life is just one huge dilemma in terms of jobs out there. They usually fall under one of these 3 categories.

1. Jobs that are incredibly boring and tedious (cubicle jobs).
2. Jobs that require immense skill and dedication that will confuse you to oblivion.
3. Jobs that require extreme physical wellness and putting your body at risk.

None of these jobs are things I want to have and honestly if I had a job it would only be to make the $$$ and nothing else. That's what bothers me about the prospect of my future. $$$ isn't everything. I want to love what I do and what''s out there isn't for me.

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
So, I've been looking around for some girls to talk to lately to try my hand at this dating garbage thing again, but there really aren't any around. Well, there is this one in my math class who's pretty cute, but I can't talk to her. And before anyone replies anything, NO, I am not afraid to talk to her. The reason I can't is because I have no REASON to talk to her. I can't just go up to a random person and start a conversation halfway through the school year. It's just so weird and awkward, and it always ends up being one of those Telltale Games things. You know the one: "(So and so) will remember this." And not in a good way. From experience, awkwardness kills any and all possible relationships right off the bat. I mean, if I was friends with the girl or was already in a relationship then awkwardness wouldn't be a problem, because that's just something you have to deal with in those sorts of things. But if there's awkwardness immediately, the second you sit down and talk, you have no chance at ever getting on that person's good side. Best case scenario, it has no lasting impact on them and they forget about it in five minutes. Theoretically, that SHOULD happen most of the time, but experimental probability says that is DOESN'T happen EVER. Last time I legitimately tried this whole "walk up to random stranger and talk" thing (that everybody is telling me that it's the best way to make friends), and the girl started avoiding me. Literally.

I can't be the only one who believes unprompted conversation between strangers is the most horrible dating technique ever. And yes. I know. "How would you have friends without talking to random strangers?" That's much different than this situation. Exhibit A.) I met most of my friends in elementary school. Exhibit B.) The ones I didn't I met at the beginning of whatever school year I met them in. The beginning of the school year is really the only time you can talk to people and have it not be excruciatingly uncomfortable because everyone is trying to make friends. And when that three week period is over, everyone already has their friends and nobody talks to anybody unless they magically end up as a table-mate or lab partner. Which I don't. That never happens. And for the love of God don't get me started on people in the hallways. Not going to happen. I mean me and this girl in the hall have been trading looks since the beginning of the school year, but I can't wave because I have my hands full, and I can't say hi because she always has her earbuds in. There's nothing I can do. AND IT SUCKS BECAUSE SHE'S GORGEOUS! xD
What a missed opportunity.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
When I was a little kid I had anger issues and had to go to therapy twice a week for it. The therapy really helped, but I'm starting to see that some of it is still there. I am usually a pretty calm person, but all it takes is one thing to leave me angry for pretty much the rest of the day if I don't do anything to calm myself. The easiest way to piss me off definitely has to be making me feel like I am wasting my time or interrupting me, whether you do it on purpose or not. If I ask someone a question and they can't give me an answer straight away I won't hide my frustration towards them and end up using a much more aggressive tone if I have to repeat myself even once. If I'm talking and somebody starts talking over me I'll respond by saying something like "hey I'm talking" or even "shut the **** up" if that same person has already gotten me in a bad mood that day. I never feel like I am wrong for getting so frustrated so quickly, but I probably am to easily bothered by certain things.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Trouble sleeping, POed about our insane POTUS. Sometimes it feels like there's no moving forward with all the SNAFUs.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I really wanted to go to an event and get a Pokémon promo card today, but the universe decided it was good idea to give my area a truck-load of non-stop snowfall since yesterday morning. Can't even get out of my neighborhood.
And for some reason, they're holding the event at Toys R Us of all places, and the closest one I live to is a half hour away.
Just... why.

Doormaster

Smash Rookie
I don't feel welcome on this website anymore.

EDIT 2/5/2017: Nvm, I'm taking this issue to Forum Support; I don't need any of you to be invading on my privacy anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom