• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
A girlfriend is not a accessory. I think looking at it as "I need a girlfriend" is more unhealthy than simply being alone. What you should be looking for is someone who you would want to be with. Why get a girlfriend just to do it? Because Strife says that's healthy?

I have willfully avoided relationships since like 10th grade. It's simply not that big of a priority to me and I have yet to find someone I would want to live with, let alone be chained to. Getting a girlfriend isn't that hard in itself, if that's all you care about. If you care about an actual romantic relationship with someone you love being with, that's a different story.
deep

:phone:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Every time I'm in Psychology class I can just hear the sound of my money burning.
Why's that?

I'm taking Psych as well, and although I'm interested int he subject, I'm an unmotivated little ****. So yeah, burnin that money like M2K.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm going to be 20 in November, that means I'll, more or less, not have gotten laid for 4 years.

My god I need to get out of this town!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Go to Glasgow or Dundee you'll get some in a heartbeat.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'll probably be mugged the instant I step off the bus in Dundee and I'd probably be killed in Glasgow.

Though I would go if I had someone to stay with, but everyone I know is in Aberdeen now, I know like 2 guys in Dundee so maybe there. I could get a hotel but pffft I'm only doing that if I know for a fact I'd be getting laid.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was in Glasgow not so long ago and nothing happened to me, and I'm a WEE SASSENACH.

xD

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Tripped down the stairs, and my knee is in awful pain today. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be in really annoying pain. =(

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
You guys made me kinda unhappy becuase I realized that I have never had intercourse while I was even slightly sober. All of my sexual encounters happened when I was totally wasted, or on other drugs. I've never had any sort of "special moment" in the bed with a girl. It's always just sloppy drunk sex for the sake of it.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
You guys made me kinda unhappy becuase I realized that I have never had intercourse while I was even slightly sober. All of my sexual encounters happened when I was totally wasted, or on other drugs. I've never had any sort of "special moment" in the bed with a girl. It's always just sloppy drunk sex for the sake of it.
It's pretty overrated imo. Way better when you're not sober (like everything, except articulation and memorization).

Although I've never had sex while drunk so I can't really speak about that.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I can't get it up when I'm really drunk LOL

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I was gonna go to a big tourney at my local Gameplay today. Hell, even Ally is attending! But then I got a call reminding me of a wedding I promised to go to a week prior. I mean, they're already married, so why renew your vows?! Ugh, there goes my good day, and now my piss has been brought to a boil. >___________<

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I went out to nightclub with a girl and a guy friend on friday.

Guy friend (apparently) snogged my auntie. None of us saw anything it was just what he told us, and I didn't remember him telling us I was too drunk.

Girl friend tells her best friend, who tells her boyfriend, who tells his bestfriend, who tells his flatmate, who tells his friend (Jack), who tells my cousin (Dave).

Jack starts the text to Dave with "Sit down I have some bad news" to which my cousin has a go at him saying "Never tell me to sit down you have bad news again! I thought you were going to say my brother had died in a car crash or something!"

Dave sends that text to his brother, who misinturprets it as someone spreading rumours that he died in a car crash.

His brother confronts me, who is completely oblivious to all of this, saying I was involved in all this because I happened to be out with the guy who apparently snogged his mum, and the girl who the rumour can be traced back to through texts.

I get annoyed because, even though I didn't know about any of this, someone apparently snogging my auntie ended up with a rumour that I said my cousin died in a car crash.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I went out to nightclub with a girl and a guy friend on friday.

Guy friend (apparently) snogged my auntie. None of us saw anything it was just what he told us, and I didn't remember him telling us I was too drunk.

Girl friend tells her best friend, who tells her boyfriend, who tells his bestfriend, who tells his flatmate, who tells his friend (Jack), who tells my cousin (Dave).

Jack starts the text to Dave with "Sit down I have some bad news" to which my cousin has a go at him saying "Never tell me to sit down you have bad news again! I thought you were going to say my brother had died in a car crash or something!"

Dave sends that text to his brother, who misinturprets it as someone spreading rumours that he died in a car crash.

His brother confronts me, who is completely oblivious to all of this, saying I was involved in all this because I happened to be out with the guy who apparently snogged his mum, and the girl who the rumour can be traced back to through texts.

I get annoyed because, even though I didn't know about any of this, someone apparently snogging my auntie ended up with a rumour that I said my cousin died in a car crash.
*reads post*

*brain fries*

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I can't get it up when I'm really drunk LOL
Literally lol'd, Same...why is that. It's annoying for myself anf those involved.

Lol Pluvia. That must've been a monster to trace back through so many people.
Seriously though wtf, what is someones Aunty doing at a club.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Ok, not s much unhappy as detailing somethings out in my life.

The hardrive on my computer is finished, my IT guys says either buy a new hardrive or buy a new computer, he recommends buying a new computer because this computer probably doesn't have that much life left in it. I could go into my back account and buy a new computer, but considering that the contract on my current job will end soon, and I haven't found a replacement job yet I really can't afford to buy a new computer, so I'm gonna buy a new hardrive even if this computer doesn't last for much longer.

I have quite a bit of field work to do at my job, which sucks because the weather keeps getting colder, hopefully I can do that within the next two weeks and keep my supervisors happy. We'll see.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I can't remember what a vagina feels like and I'm 50% mexican but I look totally white living in a middle class home with little crime going on.

THIS ****ING LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'd like to be known as a pretty cool person, but I'm just not funny for one thing.

Second, if I were to go to the Disco Room and say something, I would always get some sort of sarcastic/insulting remark/someone making fun of me.

I just wanna be a funny, cool person.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd like to be known as a pretty cool person, but I'm just not funny for one thing.

Second, if I were to go to the Disco Room and say something, I would always get some sort of sarcastic/insulting remark/someone making fun of me.

I just wanna be a funny, cool person.
Because you pretty much start every post with "nobody likes me", and if you don't start a post with that you get upset if someone perhaps doesn't reply, which brings you to the conclusion of "nobody likes me", which you'll of course, vocalise. Then of course there's the part where someone may perhaps disagree with something you say or just not have the reaction you'd, to which again, you'd say "nobody likes me".

If anything, it's as if you don't want people to like you, because all you ever do is drum the idea of nobody liking you into people's heads and whine incessantly about it rather than just doing your own thing.

If you do your own thing and ignore negative reactions, you'll make a friend or two, and they'll have friends too, and eventually your popularity will increase.

I mean, believe it or not, I generally didn't start off being like in any community/subsection I became a part of on this site, and after I while I became almost universally liked in each area (with an exceptino or two but **** them obv) :p

Still, my bet is on you not taking any of this in and making some offhand remark about me not liking you with some warped sense of logic.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
No it doesn't.
My ex, whom I admit I still have strong feelings for, came into contact with me last week after half a year of no contact (I had moved location after she broke it off). She was happy to see me again, but there's just so much unresolved tension, and I know that I probably can't be with her again, no matter how I ache. It's a bad feeling.

I had thought about it, and saw that the situation resembled (a little) Casablanca. Thus the quote.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You could always make a voodoo doll of your ex and run it down with a toy bus, then hope a bus hits her irl and kills her.

That way, you won't have to worry about tension and longing because she will be dead.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm worried that I won't be able to hand in my payroll time sheet on time again.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I think I'm getting fat. When ever I where some of my shirts now to work, and tuck the shirt in my pants, my stomach sticks out. I was never really fit, but now I'm just starting to look sloppy. I really hope I won't have to start going to the gym. I'm too busy for that.

Staz

Smash Lord
we should make a "confidence" thread.

things are pretty bad for me, but mostly financial problems, I feel as if I'm getting out of this problem, but...not really.

and strife,

don't worry, you're not alone. I'm getting fat as well.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
A confidence thread might be pretty cool. You don't need to wait on anyone, if you'd like to then you should make it yourself.

I'm bothered. I alternate days with a coworker of mine, since we have a shortage of computers in our department office. I found out today that my coworker has been given some extra hours, he's working a half day on one of the days I'm supposed to be working there. What the hell does that mean for me? We do have another computer I could use, but that's on the other side of the department and in a different division, am I being fired? Are my hours being cut? How does my supervisor not coordinate this stuff with me?

With all that being said I am fully aware that I have not been giving a 100% at this job, I often find myself disliking this job, and they pay me a lot less than what someone in my field will be making. I've put my energy in finding a different job rather than excelling at this one, despite this however my supervisor has always told me that I've been doing a good job, so I'm not sure what to think. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. :/

Top Bottom