• The new bonus episode of the Smash Brothers Documentary Metagame, Godslayer, is now available on Vimeo

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Oracle Link

Smash Lord
My mom's in the hospital. I was taking her to get her second eye cataract surgery but the doctor there said her oxygen levels were too low for the anesthesia. So I took her to the ER and they've done several tests. She already had stage 4 cancer but they don't think it moved to her lungs. They haven't found anything bad but her oxygen is still low so they're going to preform a biopsy. She'll be in the hospital for several more days. I've been taking care of her cat.
Yeah cancer sucks!

Oracle Link

Smash Lord
I cant turn on my new switch it was only 3 months old and is the main switch meaning i have no way of reclaiming the digital games also ill now never feel save with any electronical device again meaning my stress will now never stop also nice how again people want to call the Police because im not 100% happy all the time i hate my life i have 0 Friends or family my electronic devices will die and im all alone!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of want to give up on life but it's not like there is alternative. It kind of feels like I just want to go to sleep and just never wake up. Living in a dream world forever.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well. I officially decided on leaving two forum sites for good. I felt it was for the better. There were just some things I wasn't rather proud of especially saying and it was better that I had left to start over, think things through and get the help I'll need in the future when I talk to my therapist once things get better again.

Here I feel a sense of optimism feeling at least I've been getting better on this site and will continue to do so, hopefully I keep on with it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Girl i like recently got engaged. Didnt think she was even in a serious relationship.

Now im in a depression and i noticed its a lit harder to do stuff.

I usually am the person who makes jokes for peopke to laugh but even those have all been misses lately.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Remember about 2 months ago someone shot and killed 10 people in a Kingsoopers? That's about 2 miles from where I live. I didn't usually go there but it still is creepy. Now the Kingsoopers about half a mile from where I live has shut down too and that's where the pharmacy I get my prescriptions at was. I had some due but there's no way to contact them. So now I have to setup a different pharmacy.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
idk how much more of this i can take
every night
EVERY NIGHT
is HELL
trying to put aunt to bed
either mom or aunt is gonna have a heart attack before august
or both
and then ill be all alone..

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The COVID long hauler friend of mine found out he has liver damage

he says it’s expected to heal but if it doesnt.. he may need a liver transplant.

meaning a permanent scar on his abdomen and pills he’ll have to take every day for the rest of his life

COVID will have permanently changed his life at only 20 if that’s the case. I hope it’s not

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Everyday is a constant battle with my OCD. My negative thoughts overwhelm me and prevent me from being happy even in situations where I should be perfectly happy. At this point my brain has been torturing me constantly and the tiniest and stupidest triggers to my OCD can force me into compulsive time wasting garbage for hours. It has gotten worse and worse during the pandemic especially.

Not a day goes by where I don't wish I had just been born with a normal brain.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyday is a constant battle with my OCD. My negative thoughts overwhelm me and prevent me from being happy even in situations where I should be perfectly happy. At this point my brain has been torturing me constantly and the tiniest and stupidest triggers to my OCD can force me into compulsive time wasting garbage for hours. It has gotten worse and worse during the pandemic especially.

Not a day goes by where I don't wish I had just been born with a normal brain.
You ain't alone dude. I suffer from this too.

ChoYugoFurHire

Tokushu Shōkan
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5178-8280-0912
I have been just so tired recently man. Been working easily 50+ hours a week, every week, and I usually only have 1 day off a week at most.

I am getting two weeks off in a few days so there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I still have like, 7 shifts to go :nifty:

Top Bottom